• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

HugS™

Smash Lord
Someone like me would only ask for help to seed Norcal players because I'm usually unaware of a player's exact position on Norcal's rankings. That, and to help me decide how a 3rd ranked "Socalian" seeds against a 3rd ranked "Norcalian".

I fully expect the person from Norcal to seed its players based on its rankings. And I seed Socal based on its rankings 100% of the time.

Seeding any other way discredits the whole ranking system. Also, outdated results are definitely a problem, but seeding any other way will skew results in a way that makes it more difficult to update the future rankings accurately, thus adding to the problem.

(But seeding based on location is the exception to this IMO)

DJMirror

Smash Master
OMG OMG OMG Alan you read the Green Lantern comics?! I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!

I'm so behind on it I'm on the first vol of Blackest Night (no pun intended)

pockyD

Smash Legend
it only has 540 calories (which really isn't bad compared to a lot of other stuff we can get at other fast food places)

plus it looks delicious, even if unwieldy

Top Bottom