• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal Brawl Power Rankings

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I was gonna let someone else say busrape but i thought some non-hub norcaller would say something silly and ruin it.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
does anyone here know an asian person that they've met in person that is taller then Pocky?

cuz Pocky = tallest asian in norcal. imo

Naota21t

Smash Champion
In that case, I believe Motorhead, Black Sabath and Led Zeppelin should be added to the list AND ranked higher then Megadeth.

edit: or if you're staying in the thrash metal then replace the above list with Anthrax, Slayer and Metallica. With All of them superseding Megadeth except for maybeeee Slayer.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Lest we forget that Dave Mustaine made all the awesome licks for metallica back in their glory days. So automatically Dave Mustaince + Megadeth > Metallica. Metallica made **** music therein after except for Master of Puppets.

Also Megadeth is just awesome. So **** you.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Actually I my favorite band is Sabath and the rest I just like and understand that they're hella good.

I'd rather listen to the Beatles, or the Roots.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
chuchurocketonezumiwotaskeru
chuchurocketonekowakowaii
chuchurocketorocketosugoii

Top Bottom