• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Mokkuza

Smash Cadet
Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!!!!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!!!!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!!!!!!!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'd tap whoever that is in HK's sig/avatar.

Zoap's dsmashing is too good in teams until a Jigglypuff falls on his head. Anyhow don't try to tell me you wouldn't let your best friends take someone else's place in your ride. The dsmashing would be not letting you know beforehand that's what may or may not happen, not the actual act of it. Anyway I don't wanna get into it, just try to look at it that way.

Hmm, what else. I'm pretty sure UCSB has more bikes per area than Davis. I want to go to all you can eat sushi.

Also, I dunno about that Nintendo Brawl SF tourney...I'd rather go to someone's house and BRAWL if anyone in the South Bay is willing to host this humble Nomadic Smasher and perhaps some of his associates if desired.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
I'd tap whoever that is in HK's sig/avatar.

Zoap's dsmashing is too good in teams until a Jigglypuff falls on his head. Anyhow don't try to tell me you wouldn't let your best friends take someone else's place in your ride. The dsmashing would be not letting you know beforehand that's what may or may not happen, not the actual act of it. Anyway I don't wanna get into it, just try to look at it that way.

Hmm, what else. I'm pretty sure UCSB has more bikes per area than Davis. I want to go to all you can eat sushi.

Also, I dunno about that Nintendo Brawl SF tourney...I'd rather go to someone's house and BRAWL if anyone in the South Bay is willing to host this humble Nomadic Smasher and perhaps some of his associates if desired.
Sheridan I left you a voicemail. You ever get to that?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey guys.

I want to change my Smash name/boards name for Brawl. Hyuga is just some obscure game character I picked randomly like 5 years ago. I was thinking of 'Crowley', but I have some other ideas. What should I do guys.

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
If you call yourself Crowley, I'm gonna think of Ozzy Osbourne every time I see you. Can you live with that?

On a sidenote, I'm thinking of taking the self-proclaimed title of "World's Greatest Cocoa Bowser/Buddhist Superhero/Cactus Wrangler".

T0MMY

Smash Master
And I thought OR had a lot of spam >_>
me & t1mmy are going to be in NorCal today/tomorrow.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Anyhow don't try to tell me you wouldn't let your best friends take someone else's place in your ride.
That's not very convincing. Ever heard the phrase, "My word and my balls are all I have"?

Word > friends, and the more important the thing you gave your word for is, the more you have to try your best to keep it.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys.

I want to change my Smash name/boards name for Brawl. Hyuga is just some obscure game character I picked randomly like 5 years ago. I was thinking of 'Crowley', but I have some other ideas. What should I do guys.
there are a few that see you as sheridangerous

boom pow shazaam

jmic

Smash Ace
If anyone's up for the drive, come check out the UC Merced tourney. There is also a Lunar Festival going on at the same time of the tourney. :)

Top Bottom