• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Karthik and the X_CAL graduate at Washington High's TAK Stadium tomorrow night, woo!

Congratulations SNKE, Yen, X_CAL, LunInSpectra, and SilentSpectre.

Congratulations to other class of 2006 seniors as well, we're college freshman now! Yes!

And congratulations to all of those who are graduating from college as well. Best of luck.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
LunInSpectra said:
CLASS OF '06. I graduated a few hours ago!
We're just too good. I graduate 7 p.m. tomorrow at TAK Fudenna Stadium.

The biweekly has been moved to TAK Fudenna Stadium, LOL... not Taj Mahal anymore.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
im graduaduating, oddly enough, saturday morning (lousy time...but W/E) and im probably going to be a freshie at SJSU next year.

so yeah my 3 house smash fest isnt looking good, but 2 houses are still OK. its just number of TVs is an issue -_-

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
whiteboyninja said:
im graduaduating, oddly enough, saturday morning (lousy time...but W/E) and im probably going to be a freshie at SJSU next year. so yeah my 3 house smash fest isnt looking good, but 2 houses are still OK. its just number of TVs is an issue -_-
Saturday morning? Man that sucks. Like any morning. It needs to be like evening.

I can't wait for tomorrow... perfect setting, Friday night. And Grad-Nite's right after too.

Haha, here's an update: Congratulations to IceNinja and Docpillz as well! Go '06.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Who the heck cares about '07, '08 and '09? Psh. n00bs, it's all about '06.

Yeah, LunIn and SilentSpectre are twin brothers. And if that's the case I'm their 2nd cousin.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
djkarthik said:
Who the heck cares about '07, '08 and '09? Psh. n00bs, it's all about '06.

Yeah, LunIn and SilentSpectre are twin brothers. And if that's the case I'm their 2nd cousin.
He's right. If you're not in/out of college, It's done. You fail at life. Hahahaha. Teh noobs should go to UC Santa Cruz.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Bootleofwater said:
Oh, I was just asking because he was winning at Smash for like three hours at Fanime. Everyone was getting tired of it.
LOL GULLIBLE

and..can you imagine..forget 07 08 09 crap..

wtf is going to happen when..10 comes up..or 11..how the hell you going to say those cheers?

OH 10! OH 10! OH ELEVEN! LOL

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
Screw OH ten, when the year 2069 comes around...there's gonna be some strange police reports for ppl shouting sexual references everywhere lol...

kaid

Smash Master
Could I have more details on this biweekly smash thing? It sounds like it might actually be in my range, and I have NO human opponents this summer.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
kaid said:
Could I have more details on this biweekly smash thing? It sounds like it might actually be in my range, and I have NO human opponents this summer.
Karthik will be hosting them from the Taj Mahal during the summer. He's working hard on Online SSBM. Soon we'll have Biweeklies from our own homes. :chuckle:

kaid

Smash Master
...good thing I still have my original copy of PSO, but I'd need new hardware to get my cube set up for it.

I'm stuck in a small town halfway between Santa Cruz and San Jose, with no car, and no local smashers. HELP!!!!!

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
**** mother ****er......argh my memory card just decided to be gay and deleted everything!!!! **** i have nothing, zip, nada.......mama no!!!

and by the way kaid, do you live in scotts valely, cause i do, and we could like smash it up sometime

kaid

Smash Master
bioalp43 said:
and by the way kaid, do you live in scotts valely, cause i do, and we could like smash it up sometime
Actually, I live in Boulder Creek. Unfortunately, my school bus pass is now expired, but if I could get regular competition, I wouldn't mind a few bucks a day...

And Myko, it's actially a book character. Kaid Tallinu.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Noobs. All of you.

Class of 2000.

And it's looking more and more like I'll be going back to UCSC next year; if I do there will be much smash to be had at my place.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Well, we did a really, really small tourney yesterday.

10 people showed up. Dammit. But it was all good fun ^^

tc1

Smash Lord
Sso all u guys r going.. we hella i wana go,. but no idont hav a ride// ne 1 down 2 car pool .. imean. it doesnt matter 4 gas money n all just tryn 2 get there!

Top Bottom