• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

soju

SD God
oh and no shoutouts to me who recorded the whole thing and has now spent 5ish hours so far trying to get it uploaded and shiz, man black people are so insensitive

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
maybe if you didn't do it for self gratification then you would have been thanked,but since we see what you really did it for I don't think you deserve it.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
shout outs to koreans recording and NOT stopping between matches.....and recording for hours and hours....btw people melee gathering tommorow at dondons.the steven clark guy is coming and tracy are coming as well.

soju

SD God
ho'**** gotta bring my awesome face

*I have yet again got another burst of enthusiasm into the melee textures for our hacked melee disk I've been working on, so far i have basically every character midtier or lower finished, so now im gonna take requests for costumes by people, verne doesnt need to say anything cuz i already made him a negro falcon

Rou

Smash Rookie
I play default colors in everything. It use to be because i'm boring but now it's to piss off CJ.

Leave my green Y.Link alone.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
so far I have Soju and Tracy's matches uploaded,next im gonna upload Sam and Steve "The Snake" Clark's matches.im gonna upload mine and Vern's matches after that and then I might make the feel bad video.

soju

SD God
as long as you don't turn off your phone for like 3 weeks like you did before and ill start uploading tourny vidyas tomorrow

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I think its cause we can record now,everyone can see their progress and all that jazz.either that or everyone likes the fur on my bed,im fine with whatever one.

Tone!

Smash Rookie
Hey Andre, keep up the Cathy trolling. Watching it is the most hilarious **** ever (mainly due to a certain other), I can't hate on it, lol.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
****in Andre doin good in other games I cant play,just wait til I get on and bc super all dai.on a side note I don't have enough matches of Sam,Steve,and Chris against each other.Sam decided he wanted to play puff against The Snake but that **** is ghey so im not gonna upload it.if I can get a few more matches from you guys that would be muey bueno.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
**NOTICE*** the will be no melee at Dondons house until further notice. so dont call a him about coming over or texting and dont show up at his house.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
alright guys you see it,melee at Tracy's house.I can open up casa de negro again but im gonna need to be notified on who will be comin over first,I wanna make more room for people so we aren't cramped like last time.

Top Bottom