• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
Tracy you crazy,Andre play me in super next time you're online.also someone needs to come by and play chris so I can take my foot out of his ***.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tone!

Smash Rookie
ce is pretty hilarious, but it's more legit than sfiv.

lol andre. funny how i yelled at you about mashing out things and failing, when i lost my next match because i didnt mash out a shoryuken.

i hate this ****ing game, real talk. orz

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Yoooooooooooahhhhhhhhhh

That's my impression of Vega

It's cool Macky, it's just I need to get one Fierce in with Balrog, then turtle.

I'll work on Cammy too, and yell random **** when I get a grab or knockdown

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
ok just throwing this **** out there were going to genesis Next year so serious sessions will be in motion very soon. i will be getting my license soon for a legit ride so people dont have spot me for gas. i also will be going to tournaments before genesis so everyone free to come for legit practice. that means were sticking to out mains. theres really no excuse for us to improve im determined to make that happen.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Does that mean I can't play anymore?
No Ryan that means me and dondon will actually make you do **** like teach or die and camera mode practice. maybe actually learning marth? other than that you can jusy continue to do shenanigans.you can rep best young link in nor cal...

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
I think i played worse after that tech or die session... I eventually stopped trying to tech by the end of it
i like when you play serious becuase you come off with some off the combos with young like and you throw my game off hella bad..

soju

SD God
Anyone down for around 12 tomorrow and Friday? Can't stay forever though since i have to practice at 8, but i should be able to stay for quite a while

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
if I can be woken up at that time then sure I don't see why not,but I would also have to want to be awake as well.I will not hesitate to ignore anyone at my door or window.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Nvm.. btw Next week Im getting a Crt for my room thats right a Tv with no lag so im holding gatherings at my House for melee Seriousness. plus theres plenty of space in my room as well. if you need the address text me (707)384-4415

Top Bottom