• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

:[ Nooooooo.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I decided I wanted to erase all my hidden characters and get them back so I /erase all Hidden characters and then after that I realize that I need to get rid of all my 1P Info etc...so I delete those too. After realizing theres no way to get Mewtwo with my current MP info I feel like a complete noob. As far as I'm concerned theres no way to get Mewtwo at this point since I want to keep all my MP info(stats, playtime, VS matches...) & to delete those I believe I need to erase ALL my data which will just stop me from playing Melee until next month...

tl;dr : is there any possible way to re-unlock Mewtwo w/o deleting my 3billion our playtime and 3billion VS matches?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I decided I wanted to erase all my hidden characters and get them back so I /erase all Hidden characters and then after that I realize that I need to get rid of all my 1P Info etc...so I delete those too. After realizing theres no way to get Mewtwo with my current MP info I feel like a complete noob. As far as I'm concerned theres no way to get Mewtwo at this point since I want to keep all my MP info(stats, playtime, VS matches...) & to delete those I believe I need to erase ALL my data which will just stop me from playing Melee until next month...

tl;dr : is there any possible way to re-unlock Mewtwo w/o deleting my 3billion our playtime and 3billion VS matches?
2 players. 1 CPU level 1(Jiggz). Hyrule Temple.

Put one human on the left middle platform getting out of the cave. Put the other character on the bottom circular platform. If done correctly, the CPU will hop in between the two characters, unable to decide one to attack. Leave the game on overnight. bam, Mewtwo,

Mewter

Smash Master
2 players. 1 CPU level 1(Jiggz). Hyrule Temple.

Put one human on the left middle platform getting out of the cave. Put the other character on the bottom circular platform. If done correctly, the CPU will hop in between the two characters, unable to decide one to attack. Leave the game on overnight. bam, Mewtwo,
Basically, do what Crio suggested.
I did the exact same thing. I deleted every one of my secret characters, and I was a fool for doing so.
Good thing I re-unlocked him after an additional 20 hours (divided by 2 controllers) that went something like this. :ohwell:

Tamoo

Smash Master
Criosphinx: umm if you've got two controllers, then why dont you just have a 1 on 1 stock match on hyrule, and leave it on overnight, you dont need the jiggs at all lol :/

Top Bottom