• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
alright, im starting to like sonic, but ive seen in vids, pro's use forward b to go...upwards? like the spindash sort goes vertical? i did this myself by accident. anybody care to tell me how to do it?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Always good to see more Sonic mainers. I think it's a spin dash charge (on the ground), the jump while it's charging. You should jump, but it'll look like you're doing a spin dash. This is it right? Also next time use the rFAQ thread please. Or this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170844

Edit: Terios beat me to it :'(

darkNES386

Smash Lord
brinboy, I know you like to create new threads, but we have plenty of that here on the Sonic boards. Please read something... whether it's the newly stickied Sonic guide, Tenki's b special thread, the questions thread,... the list goes on.

Do perform the VSDJ... you simply press any "jump" button at before you release either down or forward special.

So holding down for spin charge or b for spin dash and then press up on joystick/c-stick/A/X/Y,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom