• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nom #7

-Ran

Smash Master

Other Louisiana rules that didn't fit on the flier.
-Bring Your Own Controller
-Advanced Slob Picks
-Stage Striking for first pick
-Stage Bans: Each player may ban one stage after stage striking occurs
-Modified Dave's Stupid Rule: A player/ team may not pick a stage that he won on previously in a set
-Suicide Rule: For Ganon and Bowser, it will always count as a win. For everyone else, a definite win or loss means a win or loss. Sudden Death means the person who initiated the suicide move gets the win.
-Team Color Rule: If a team has Lucario or Sonic on it, they get to be blue.
-Team ports will be 1221. Play R-P-S or flip a coin to decide if there is a disagreement.
-R-P-S for port priority.
-No infinites past 300%
-Ledge grab limit is 40
Codeset:
The following SD Card codes will be used in these events and there will be a Custom Character Select Screen in order to be sure that the codes are working properly. Click the link below to access these code.
-No Tripping
-Infinite Replay

Louisiana General Melee Ruleset
- Wobbling IS allowed, but it must not go beyond 200% to prevent excessive stalling.
- Dave's Stupid Rule is applied - A player may not pick a stage that he/she has already won on.
- Ties are broken by stocks, then percentage.

Been on a bit of a break due to the holidays and tournament overlaps, but now the monthlies shall be happening. Usually this would occur on the last Saturday of the month, but Curlz is running what we hope to be a larger tournament on the last Saturday in Laffeyette. Expect the tournaments to shift back to the last Saturday format in the months to come.

Savon

Smash Ace
It is gonna go DOWN in this bad boy. First nom of the year, so lets hope it starts off strong. I should be able to go.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Rangarock and Ryker go to the one LA tourny I can't attend?! D:

I thought we were friends! >.<

Savon

Smash Ace
I am still open to those who want to try and beat my Link. This challenge is now expanded to Melee/Smash 64 players as well.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Friday and maybe saturday, it depends on ryker. And New O is about 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive from us.

BSP

Smash Legend
We need to get more hype for Louisiana tournaments. I'll know tomorrow whether or not I'll be attending.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Because this is looking so hype, I canceled my show so I can attend this. :]

I'll be bringing fliers for FFF2 and handing them out and/or placing them at Dibbz for the Nola SF4 crew and whatnot if you don't mind, Ran. :]

Griffard

Smash Ace
My band is recording this weekend AND it's only 4 days after Marvel comes out, so you know I'll only be playing that, pretty much for those 4 days straight... but I'll still try to come (and bring Tom). I've improved a TON since I've last played LA kids.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ryker said he wont be able to make it. So i doubt if i come. I still thinking about it though

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I'm going to own all of you. Everyone who's posted in this thread is dust and will fall to my metablade.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Wowwwwwwww

Assuming I can't beat PR players.

You realize I'll hold this against you.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lol I was kidding. I'll team with you if Ragna doesn't want to team with me.

Unless Savon wants to team with me, then you're **** outta luck because he's my bess fran! :D

-Ran

Smash Master
That's nothing. I fixed computers at New Orleans East public schools for a week. Get at me *****.

Top Bottom