• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No tripping code 'tis out (Updated! Added NEW Ocarina version!)

eevans

Smash Cadet
im not sure if this has been asked yet but i have a us copy of brawl but because i live in the uk i need to use a free loader can i use the code without having to buy the pal version

Cerozero

Smash Apprentice
im not sure if this has been asked yet but i have a us copy of brawl but because i live in the uk i need to use a free loader can i use the code without having to buy the pal version
Yes, Gecko OS loads games from all the regions and patches the output to play on your TV.

Revven

FrankerZ
I just bought a 4 gig micro sdhc card and I heard that the wii cannot read sdhc yet. If I upload the homebrew channel/ocarina/gecko os can it read the new card I bought or am I out of luck? Also can I make it so that there is no three minute limit for saving replays?
You're going to have to buy a 2 GB SD Card, sorry dude. And, yes, there is a longer replays code. See the Brawl code thread for it in General Brawl Discussion.

This code was used at chudats biweekly along with the extended replay code on the main TV. no one at the tournament had an issue with it. More tournaments organizers should request that people use it
Haha, nice! Sounds cool, it's good to hear people are using it in their own tourneys. :)

one question... the first code posted works with SSBB Jp version?
I'm pretty sure it does... might want to check.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Thanks for getting around to my question Falco400. I thought it was never gonna get answered. I guess I will have to buy another SD card or use my bro's ghetto 512 MB one...

The Yeti

Smash Cadet
i am ridiculously frustrated tho i doubt that this is still being checked. i can get Gecko OS to appear in homebrew but when i load it, it loads nothing but the border of the gecko os. what the heck is wrong? i've done everything perfectly!

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
i am ridiculously frustrated tho i doubt that this is still being checked. i can get Gecko OS to appear in homebrew but when i load it, it loads nothing but the border of the gecko os. what the heck is wrong? i've done everything perfectly!
Is your SD card in your Wii?
Is geckoOS in the apps folder (on the root of your SD card)?
Does geckoOS have the three files, boot.dol, icon.png, and meta.xml in it on your SD card?

BTW, for those playing Brawl (not Brawl+), remember there is infinite replay and tags in replay codes.

Top Bottom