• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No more MA15+ games obtainable from the internet. Wait what?

Zero

Smash Hero
Oh ****ing hell **** it, if play-asia or J-list is censored I'm going to be absolutely ****ing pissed out of my mind.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Just read your post on facebook Mic.

If Labour went and did this, I'd have to start voting Liberal.

Actually. I think I'll move to another country once I finish my degree.
This is stupid.

EDIT:
I mean like, I don't really mind too much. But I really hate it on principle. Even if I moved, I'd hate it for all the people stuck here. It's ludicrous, unjust, and a suppression of a genre of media that should be treated equally to other genres of media.

Let's all move to Japan. We'll rent out a smash house and have tournaments every day.

Zero

Smash Hero
Just read your post on facebook Mic.

If Labour went and did this, I'd have to start voting Liberal.

Actually. I think I'll move to another country once I finish my degree.
This is stupid.

EDIT:
I mean like, I don't really mind too much. But I really hate it on principle. Even if I moved, I'd hate it for all the people stuck here. It's ludicrous, unjust, and a suppression of a genre of media that should be treated equally to other genres of media.

Let's all move to Japan. We'll rent out a smash house and have tournaments every day.
And eat at the Fate/Stay Night meido cafe in Akiba.

so doing that next year.

Sieg

Smash Champion
And eat at the Fate/Stay Night meido cafe in Akiba.

so doing that next year.

I'd so tap that so hard.

Also, sigh.

*golfclap* Government, you're doing a fine job.

Mighty fine.

When will you realise that you have NO I ****ING DEA ABOUT THE ****ING INTERNET OR TECHNOLOGY FOR THAT MATTER.

YOU'RE ALL ****ING ******** 60 YEAR OLDS. **** OFF AND LEAVE OUR INDUSTRY ALONE.

unreon

Smash Ace
I honestly can't wait till the burden of the previous generation falls off our backs and lay dead on the floor. These politicians just don't have any idea of technology or media.

What good can come from this? Seriously, what does it even do? It's not going to turn kids violent, its not going to stop piracy, its not as if kids are exposed to it unwillingly.

You can go to a local Blockbuster or Video Ezy and rent Hostel with CASTRATIONS and a whole lot more disturbing images than shooting ogres and zombies in the face ala Fallout 3.

I really cannot imagine any positives on this. There's no spin that you can apply to it. Its almost as if they're sodomising us just because, you know, they can. Keeps us on our toes.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
brb, killing myself.

Seriously though, what the ****.

I for one support the idea to Move To Japan. Smash House ftw. <3

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, torrents comes to the rescue once again.

Yeah, the whole idea is a bit... unrealistic. The internet is huge. People will always find a way to get around it. Not to mention the majority of serious internet users would oppose this and would probably last for about a week.

If they decide to block online stores and such, there will surely be a riot/protest.

I reckon they won't be able to make it a law, let alone enforcing it.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
they're probably just **** at games. jealous ****s

screw it, ima going to japan with andrew and vyse

Top Bottom