• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v1 1st MWC-W Event Results/Shoutouts

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Cameron, can you adjust the front page to show this?

UTD Zac - Game and Watch/Donkey Kong

and

Infinity - Metaknight/Falco/Fox/Diddy/Game and Watch

and

DMG - Diddy/Game and Watch/Wario

That'd be super-awesome-cool of you dude.

I'll post shout-outs tomorrow when I'm not ****ing exhausted, lol.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i have duct tape, scotch tape, and a black nike bag that i stole salvaged from the venue!

pool 4 - i enjoyed playing all of you!

utd zac - great job on first place, and thanks for the tough pool matches.

j lo - man it seemed like it was destiny that we'd meet in pools, doubles, and singles bracket. :\ you play quite a few characters well. picking corneria didn't work out too well for ya! :p

iowa - i'm glad you guys showed up to play, i thought you wouldn't make it! hope to see you guys again at another circuit event so i can play an iowan not named j lo...:laugh:

dallas - you guys are great, as always. thanks for taking our money.

oklahoma - thank you guys for coming out and representing as well! get oh snap v5 up and running soon. :)

STL - staying at affinity's place was great. you are all chill. sorry about the teams mix up legan and thinkaman.

stupidhatsville/kirksville - stupid hats for stupid town...? i just jordaned. come back to wichita...not to brawl but just to lazer tag. **** brawl.

nicole - why don't you play a character like peach or zelda or toon link or something GIRLY?! silly girl, gay man watcher is for gay men! (hi jordan)

andrew - WHY DOESN'T FALCON KICK KILL GANONDORF IN SUDDEN DEATH

arkive and 8bit - sexy. when i see you guys next, i will be completely fluent in arkivian. and keep doing what you are doing arkive, i just hope you don't quit brawl before i do because our characters are poo. amazing job 8bit, you proved you are one of the top kirbys in the nation!

ky - #1 pit in the nation. you are a top player. accept it you nub. and you finally got over your 9th place curse. win money next time!

ratman and clel - WOW you guys came out of nowhere and took third in teams. awesome job guys, seriously.

holms - wtf dude if i'd beaten you in singles, maybe I'D been the one to take 5th place......:laugh: you've improved a lot, and this is how you show it.

firestorm - you were wrecking in pools haha. pick up a secondary for the matchups you have problems with and i can see you going far.

aqua - POKEMON TRAINER DITTOS. what is with you and sweetspotting vine whip kills on me?! it was great to meet you!

wichita - good showing but there's always work to be done. but maybe next time we should work on not letting ky take half of us out lol

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth

and

and

When did you use faclo fox diddy and g&w? Cause... I didn't see you use them in bracket or pools (maybe you did though in pools but i don't think that should really count for character usage).

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
Whoa. This was my first big tourney, and the talent was amazing. I should be able to come to a couple more tourneys around KC before I head back to Indiana. It was good meeting a bunch of you, especially metal music man and infinity, and seeing the Truman St people again.

Time to keep on working with my DK, I'll be top 20 for sure next time.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually put me down for just Diddy for singles, and Diddy/Watch in doubles. I didn't use Wario or G&W in singles enough IMO to merit mentioning them as characters I used.

Shoutouts later

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
Oh, is there a place I can see the brackets? Plus, more people should bring magic decks next time!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I loved this tournament.
I <3 Kansas
I <3 Oklahoma
I <3 Missouri
Even if Dphat/chickens dont

Also note that I used G&W the entire tournament. Only once did I use DK: against KY's Snake game 3 on Green Greens.

Just wait til the Corneria video gets uploaded. Thanks infinity for the **** =)

Will do shoutouts later =)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i expect inferno to move up to high tier in the next TO tier list. his metagame has just improved SO MUCH lately.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

and

and

I'll give that UTD Zac actually used DK to win, but I didn't see you use anything but Meta in a single important bracket match. I saw you goof off with those guys in pools but that was it. I usually only post their main used characters that were used to win something important. I mean, if you did use those in some other matches I'll change it, since I didn't get to see your other matches.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Shoutout time!

---

Bwett: Sometimes players trade hits, sometimes they trade KOs. We traded parts of our soul that day, as this event became legend--we will meet again my friend.

---

UTD Zac: Excellent matches, very intense. I still have no idea what my plan is for dealing with G&W, but as least I know what to ban now! :)

DMG: Thanks for the Falcon ditto!

Infinity: Never got to play you, and you don't need me to tell you that you are awesome.

KY: Man, you just ROCKED the loser's bracket! Good matches, wish we got to play friendlies.

Holms: Need more Falcon dittos!

8bit: Excellent job, we have got to get a reason for you guys to come to STL occasionally.

DPhat: Wait, who the heck is "DPhat"? I don't remember any DPhat being at this tourney.

Inferno: Your tourney sucked, and by that I mean... Falcon ditto?

Domo: Was great talking to you again, even if we didn't get to play.

Clel: Dang it, I missed playing with you again.

Affinity: Thanks for housing! Good stuff all around.

Stealth: I want to play your Pickachu. And Lucario. And--screw it, drive to STL this weekend and we'll throw down.

BadNewsBear: Good matches man, I was actually pretty glad when you switched to MK.

Zeton: You are amazing--also we have to team sometime, somewhere.

ArkiveZero: So glad you found your key... You guys gotta get to STL sometime, we gotta play more.

Joker: Wish we had played in more than just Falcon dittos. We also should have had a music modifier face off.

Mr. Jangles: You continue to be awesome. Also I now seem to be in an egg again. Crap. Stop that.

Steeler: Have you decided on a moveset yet? I mean, there are all sorts of good Mew builds out there.

Jordan: ...................................?

Irontboots: Come visit more. Summon the rest of kirksville too! I NEED G&W PRACTICE!

Po Pimpus: Good stuff in double, man. Wish we had got some singles friendlies in.

GMo: Good stuff in pools, sorry my character is ********.

Karmacide: I still say those were some of the most fun Brawl matches I've played--I love fighting unpredictable snakes. You have no idea how much your b-reversed grenades threw off my game, given that it relies entirely on aerial punishing!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'm going swords dance on one mew, and idk about the other. hm slave maybe?!?

Cook

Smash Master
I'm too lazy to do real shoutouts, so I'll just say that everyone was fun and I had a cool time.

Except that Texas is MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually, Inferno list me as Diddy/G&W. I used G&W quite a bit, same for Diddy, but I rarely used Wario (Only vs Chuck Nasty and someone else I think.)

Shoutouts!!! From the one and only DMG!!!

Dphat: Thanks for teaming with me, for tanking hard and making miraculous comebacks in teams, for constantly screaming "DPHAAAAAT!" and "EAT IT! EAT IT *****!!!" and keeping the crowd pumped, and for continuously trash talking Missouri long into the night.

Thinkaman: I paid you a dollar to get my butthole ***** in a Falcon Ditto lol. GG's Sir I learned a lot from that. Also, amazing Jiggs, no kidding man. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Missouri: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
"To get away from Missouri."

Lol jk u guys, seriously even with Dphat calling you trash constantly, he does it in good fun. Next time though, trash talk us back. That makes it a more fair exchange of words.

Kos-Mos: You are too cool dude, you got 1st seed in pools this time but just wait I bet we'll be in the same pool next time like usual lol. And like always, we will do those amazing Falcon dittos. Seriously, good job with Peach man, I seriously wish our set was recorded. Just watch Kos-Mos, you're gonna come down to Whobo and **** us all man, I'm calling it right now. Don't be modest :)

Thien: Thanks for letting us stay at your place man, I had a great time playing some with you too. I learned a lot about how to pressure better with Diddy, especially against shields when people are in the corner. I also think I need to work on getting my banana-less game better like yours is, but I'll get there eventually. :D

Fatty Fat Fatso: Pleasure as always, didn't get a chance to see you play too much unfortunately and didn't get a chance to Ditto you either, but those duelist matches were amazing lol. Next time I go up there we'll play a ton and hang out some more man. :D

Also, Diddy is **** in teams.

To everyone else, much love from DMG. Oh, and just for the record, I DIDN'T RUN OUT THE TIMER IN ANY MATCHES!!! :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Texas should come to an MI tournament and try to take top 3. Spamerer isn't there, so we'll be set =)
I doubt we would take top 3 lol. Anther would at least get top 3 >_>.

Lain got 2-0'ed by a Texan in brackets at CoT4. I honestly don't know who would win between Anther/ the top texas players though. None of us really have match-up experience with Pika and Anther ***** lol.

Would be interesting :). I'd like to see MI vs TX crew battle :p.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Shoutouts SON!!!

UTD Zac - You're an amazing player. You cheat tho. You can't play good characters AND be good at the game!! It jus aint right lol. Good **** takin our money. Congrats man, you earned it

DMG - I don't care what you say, you camped lol. It worked **** good too. Good **** on doubles. You and Dphat seriously need to team regularly. You guys are beast. Also, when the **** did you pick up Diddy?!

Infinity - It was hella cool chillin with you. That story you told us bout Cot4 and the MMs were priceless. We need to play next time. And remind me to ban the mansion haha.

Bwett - Billyyy Wettttttt!!!! It's always good seein you bro. We never did get to play our friendlies. Remind me next time man, I owe em to you.

Dphat - DPHAAAAAT! EAT IT *****!!! I DON'T GIVE A ****! Lmao dood, honest to god, you were the life of this tourney man. It wouldn't of been the same without you there. We had some epiiic matches. Most intense matches I had during the tournament. Can't wait to play you again. <3 Dphat =]

Inferno - You did an excellent job runnin this tourney man. Nothing ever goes as planned, so don't sweat the lil things. NO KOAST was, with no doubt, a success. Keep runnin these *****es for us, we both know KS couldn't run em without you haha

Thinkaman - Good job WRECKIN MY **** in pools!!! haha you're a **** good player man. Top seed and 13th place with jiggs. You sir are my hero lol

BnB - WTF? YOU'RE NOT ASIAN!! Good to see ya bro. I'm pretty sure I'll be seein ya in about a month for that College Station tourney. You better be a hot asian chick by then lol

Kit - Why'd you have to go and beat me 1st round? I had play in loser's the whole **** tournament. That ****'s scary dood! Congrats tho, I definitely want more matches with your Wario some time

Sars Pirate - Man I forgot to give you Pit tips lol. Remind me next time and I'll show you what I know.

Legan - Stop making comebacks! I can have a 100% lead on you and I'm still scared that I'll lose lol. Keep doin what you do man, your Link's beast. But you should prolly actually practice from time to time lol

Ironboots - We finally got our friendly!! I mean, we spent most of the match seeing if you could bucket my arrow loops, but they were still good matches right? haha keep up the good work Nicole. How fast you improve is amazing. I'm kinda jealous lol

Ratman - What happened to the days where we all jus beat up on you? KS has created a monster, and it's name is Ratman. I have NEVER seen you play the way you did at this tournament. I was absolutely amazed at how good you've gotten. Congrats on your placement man, all of KS is **** proud of you.

Clel - I'm tired of playing you in tournament matches. They're always so close! Good job doing so well man, all that practice is payin off. Who said playin against lvl 9ers doesn't work? lol

Pool 2 - It was cool having you guys in my pool. You made it really easy to run. You guys jus sat down and got to work. I appreciate you guys being so cooperative. Props to Nim, best 8 yr old kid I've ever played. Also biiiiiig thanks to Stealth Raptor. I wouldn't of ran it so well without you there coverin for me.

Steeler - Pokemon AND Laser Tag Master? You win at life haha

Karmacide - It sucks that we had to play in loser's bracket so soon. Our matches were ridiculous. They felt more like friendlies than tournament matches. Delfino's too good! Don't let your placing bother you too much. You lost to someone who got 4th place, and a guy who beat the **** out of that same guy in pools. You got bracket gayed, what can ya do?

BoRn - I HATE playing you in tournament! I feel like no matter what the percentages or stocks say, I NEVER have a lead. I was sweatin bullets during the whole set. Awesome games man. BoRn's way better than that Nynja scrub lol.

Holms - I thought your ZSS was good but ****!! Tied for 5th son! Way to do work man.

8bit - That Kirby's too pro. Top 5? I think so. Good **** man.

ArkiveZero - Best Dark Link main! YEAYUZ! Don't think I didn't hear you rootin for 8bit tho!! lol jk man, he's ur brother. I'd do the same thing. Way to support him man. I'm sure it helped him alot.

Light - Dood, ur playin the wrong game. I swear your Sheik came straight outta Melee lol. Our friendlies were the most fun matches I had at the tourney, and jus hangin with you was alot of fun too. I'll see you next month in College Station.

Domo - Man we gotta practice teams. Next time it's gonna be us takin home cash. Let's get Heaven & Hell ready for this tourney next month.

If I missed you, no hard feelings k? It's nothin personal. This was definitely one of the best tournaments I have been to. Big thanks to Oklahoma, Texas and Iowa for being able to make it. Hope to see all of you guys again soon.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
First off, good **** OK - we made a pretty big dent and most everyone got out of pools (Po is back).

I've heard the terrors of some of the recent OOS tournies the OK guys have gone to. I have to say, as my first one, this went rather smooth. Nice job hosting. But seriously, get a better PA that **** was trash :laugh:.

Shoutouts:

UTD Zac - It was nice meeting you bro, your G&W is ridiculous. I feel like I got a lot better just playing friendlies with you. Good job in Kansas. I'll try and catch up again with you Dallas dudes soon.

Infinity - Nice playing your MK at Hanson's. I wanted to gauge where I was, relatively. I'll figure out how to get back on stage and get the kill eventually. Nice work.

KY - We were in pools again, just like at Oh Snap. I did a lot better, but you still got the best of me. The second match we had went down to the wire. Also, I don't want to play my DK against you in doubles ever again, mirror shield gimping is lame (seriously though that was sexy)! Amazing pit, fun dude, hope to get some more games in with you next time.

Bwett - "Best Yoshi in the Milky Way." Ridiculous. I saw you do **** Yoshi shouldn't be capable of. Had fun kicking it with you and the other Dallas guys. We'll do an eating contest next time, maybe?

Dphat - DPHAAAAAAT. Man you are awesome. Kept the crowd so hyped during teams. Good ****. Your Marth is beast. Don't sell your soul to the MK devil (at least in singles!). The matches you had with Domo were really epic. Watching you play MK is pretty amazing. Anytime you/the rest of Dallas need some housing in Norman feel free to get in touch with me and come kick it. Oh yea, and Kathy (my ladyfriend) wanted to know if you are Viet?

Inferno - Thanks for the housing, man.

Thinkaman - I didn't think guys like you existed, man. Who plays Jiggs anymore? And no, I will not do a Falcon ditto MM (or a Falco one, for that matter :>). On a serious note, holy crap man you wrecked. I think everyone at the tourney was impressed. I had no idea what to do, you kept freggin grabbing me - too much shield pressure. Anyway, good stuff man, keep reppin Jiggs.

Affinity - We'll play more friendlies next time.

Karmacide - Close match in brackets man. First one went down to the wire. I learned a lot from that match. Good Snake overall, it was nice meeting you.

BoRn - "GET THE **** OOOOUUUUUT." Come back to OK.

If I missed anyone, my bad, no hard feelings. Had a good time at the tourney. Big ups to the other states who came down, Mizzou (trash) and Iowa. Was nice meeting you guys.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I doubt we would take top 3 lol. Anther would at least get top 3 >_>.

Lain got 2-0'ed by a Texan in brackets at CoT4. I honestly don't know who would win between Anther/ the top texas players though. None of us really have match-up experience with Pika and Anther ***** lol.

Would be interesting :). I'd like to see MI vs TX crew battle :p.
Lain beat him in an MM tho (WITH DEDEDE), and had 3 really hard matches all rapid fire in a row. He was burned out XD

It would be sweet to see that. Maybe soon?

And I just want to applaud KY for ****** his way all the way up through loser's. That was quite a journey man!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Super long shout-outs.

Dr. Mario Guy
<3 How are you so good? Why did you beat us in teams? Why did you copy our team setup? Why do you play G&W? Anyway, good stuff getting so far in doubles/singles with no sleep. Your diddy was impressive. Not going to time in a single match, also impressive. I still have never played you in a serious set. Next time, MM.

Infinity
<3 We wrecked hard this tournament. Hope I didn't let you down in teams, I just wasn't concentrating that hard on winning since Dallas was going to split anyway. We gave OK and KS a good show. Way to wreck me in singles on that gay counterpick. You can say the same back, so ha! Next time, we won't be going to delfino for our neutral.

KY
I love playing against your Pit. It is super amazing. I was sad when you switched to Snake and forced me to go DK against you. Sorry for the gay counterpicks, but you started it................ lol. Next time I demand more friendlies from such a super cool guy. Also, we never got to play you in teams. I was upset.

Holms
ZSS wtf. Get out of here beating my friend Bwett. Good stuff though, I was impressed. I was also quite nervous during our matches cause you wouldn't stop spacing with that dang SideB. Forced me to go super gay with turtle and what not. Anyway, it was fun. Here's some random thanks to Wotts for giving me so much ZSS practice a while back.

Bwett
<3 Almost 5th place. Good show man. I always give you a hard time about your Yoshi, but honestly it's second to none. I love watching you play, it's so relaxing and smooth. Still my favorite low tier user. Keep it up. Oh and thanks for driving back home, at least we didn't get pulled over that time. "Not that I know of..."

Dphat
<3 Your name is probably known by every OK, KS, and MO smasher now. Good stuff. So many ridiculous comebacks. I was very impressed. I'll give you more practice, since I'm not afraid of having to play you G&W vs. Marth. We need to work on our mains and our spacing. All that marth practice really help me step up my game at this tournament. I played super gay just for you. Big Dphat hug!

Inferno
Well done Mr. TO. We started early and ran things pretty smoothly. I'm still super impressed at your character selection. You play so many characters so well. I still think you need to pick a main and practice with that most of the time. It helps to know all the little ends and outs of one character, especially in a tight spot. Your snake had it hard, but your G&W almost did me in or Norfair. I'm banning that from now on against anybody from OK or KS or MO. They all took me there.

Kos-Mos
Well done. I heard you were wrecking my friends with Peach. That's uncalled for. You had crazy DI against Holms on Norfair. If only you had won I might have had to play you. When was the last time we played, MGC? Pssh. Let's do friendlies next time.

Domo
I was sad I didn't get to play you in singles or doubles. I really want to try my G&W out against your MK. I hear it's top-notch. Next time I won't pass up the opportunity. Come to Dallas some time during our awesome smashfests. We love Kansas. PS: Bring KY.

Thinkaman
Jiggs wtf? Seriously though, I was very impressed watching your match against Karmacide. You spaced well and didn't let your guard down. I was a bit nervous having to play a character I've never played against. But I knew exactly the play style I was going to use against you from game 1. A shame my character does so well against yours, otherwise I probably would have lost. Your grab game is quite good. Keep it up and don't stop practicing.

Affinity
Why didn't we ever get to play? I wanted to play against some non-infinity MKs. Oh well. Next time don't let me pass you up. Good job with helping run the tournament.

Chuck Nasty
Didn't get to play you. Was cool to see your pokemon trainer wrecking people again. Thanks for the squirtle advice.

BadNewsBear
<3. It was awesome having you around again. Beah is amazing. Let's hang out more. I never got to hear how you did in the tournament or pools. I'm sure you wrecked as hard as you could. Keep practicing, I want to see you at Anther level. Dang that would be scary. Also, can you upload the matches with me on Corneria and Lylat asap please? <3

Light
<3 I'm really sorry about never giving you G&W practice. You asked for it many times, but I was just exhausted and wanted to rest before the tournament (which helped me do well). I promise next time to give you the practice before the tournament, no excuses. Your sheik is nuts. I heard quite a few people talking about it and how scared they were of its potential. Keep it up.

FattyFatFatso
Daniel, you're awesome. Lots of hugs =) Thanks for being in my pool. Maybe next time when we play you'll have that needed G&W matchup experience and give me a run for my money like DMG does. I hate Warios, stop jumping around. With practice, I expect you'll rise up and become a threat for your fellow OKies. The car ride to Chipotle was super homo. 7 people, 1 car, no homo, wtf ever that was gay. Fun, but gay. Need a left shoe? lol

Kit and Mogo
Wow. I was a bit scared that you guys were doing so well against us in teams. Wtf. G&W is too broken in teams. You guys almost had us too. Somehow we came back from a 2v1 TWICE for the win. Ridiculous. I got killed by G&W so early, good stuff. Don't let anyone tell you that you guys suck cause you're from Missouri, lol. I <3 Missouri.

Sars Pirate
We didn't get to hang out much. I hear your a cool guy. I want to play against your Snake and see how well my DK does. I love playing against Snake players.

Steeler
Good stuff in pools. Your PT was awesome. You had me both games with squirtle, a shame you couldn't use him forever without fatigue. I didn't know what to do. I had to go ask Chuck Nasty for advice lol. But good job overall. Keep practicing and place higher. I want to see it. I'm now torn between you and Chuck as my favorite PT user. Who do I pick?

Legan
Link wtf seriously? Wow. I was very impressed. This matchup was annoying and stressful. I didn't know what to do, and I didn't know what to ban. I'm going to have to get more Link practice from somewhere, cause I'm uncomfortable about this matchup. But hey, I figured out a cool bomb trick with G&W. So thanks. I also couldn't believe that I couldn't gimp you. Probably because you are so used to it. I already don't know the matchup and how no clue how to approach correctly.

GMo and Kpeezy
Dude I like your Falco. Your really good with him. Heck you were the only guy there using him. I want to see you get better. The best way is to learn the timings for all his attacks and play smoothly (same for you Kyle). Laser camping isn't enough. Know your character and you'll be a beast. Also, remember never to be predictable. I'm glad we got to practice a lot over at your place. That and thankful you guys housed us. Dphat and I wrecked hard in those teams friendlies and even harder at the Duelist. Jeez that was fun. Can't wait to come back.

J Lo
Good stuff in pools man. I was a little nervous against your Peach. You took a stock off me before I took on off you. Then I realized I had to step it up, and things turned around quickly. I had to stay focused. Good stuff. Was cool to see you use other characters as well. Don't give up on a main, knowing a character in and out is the way to go. Keep it up.

Firestorm
It was cool watching you wreck everybody in my pools. I was laughing at your unnecessarily hard chaingrabs. You practiced a lot, but you still need more to perfect time. A shame you had trouble with G&W. I have a bit of IC experience from Melee1. I guess the IC matchup isn't in your favor to begin with anyway. Don't give up. Take to time to learn those chaingrabs with your eyes closed and it will pay off big time. People will fear you.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
So i figured its about time for Shoutouts

Affinity and Inferno- Good job on the tourney. even though it had to be taken to your house it was still epic and well run.

Ky- dude just stop it lol. you had to take me out in pools and in bracket. your pit is best in nation easily.

Thinkaman- jiggs is too good. i wish we had time to play you with pika, but i was too scared to use him on you and had to switch to lucario. good stuff even then, and you deserved to win that second match lol. next time i will use more pika

GMO- nice falco, if a bit campy. reminded me why i shouldnt use pika on falco.

Blarg- your ics are coming along nicely. though i am sure you are doing this already, keep watching firestorm and learning those cgs.

to everybody else in pool 2- ggs guys.

pantheon- keep working on that mk. you have good spacing, but now you gotta figure out how to not get punished.

Clel- why is it destined that we always meet in bracket? your marth is too good. i need a secondary for marth soo bad..... .glad i got a game off of you though.

Joker- very patient snake you have. our games were very fun :D

chaos- we need to keep working on our team game, till all people will fear the power of the nom!

Mr. Doom- ggs at smash 64. felt refreshing to get the buttwhooping that i am not used too. we need to play more :D

Bear- what can i say but PIKACHU! we need to seriously sit down and get A) more matches and B) get them recorded.

Legan- wtf seriously can link get any flashier? you and arkive play so different but are so close in skill level. i cant tell who is better lol.

Metal Musician- your ddd is very good. we must play again sometime. i also want some mk action :D good **** in teams too, beating us on our cp. not cool ):<

Dallas- you guys are too good and too chill. Dphat will forever be stuck in my head lol. infinity i want more matches at the next tourney :D

Wichita and KC- good way to represent! even though dallas got the top 3, we filled out most of the rest. lets keep pushing and prove why kansas isnt just full of hicks who tip cows!

that is all i can think of for now. if i remember anything else i will edit.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Oh man, my first big tourney, im glad to have made it out of pools, there were just so many great players that showed up it was serious business the whole time lol.

Steeler - Good **** man, i have never seen a pokemon trainer like yours, you just mindgamed me so hard with squirtle, and if i'd have known that matchup i may have known about that tilt lock from squirtle lol, but gg's anyway man, hope to see ya at some other tournies.

Legan - **** link lol, in all honesty, when i sat down to play you i didn't know who you were, and you picked link and i was just like...whew i got an easy one.......and then you ***** me, your link is beast man keep it up, you make me respect link now.

the guy who played marth vs me at infernos house - sorry for never staying the same char lol, i just like to play everyone, and sorry for winning as ganondorf >.> i heard alot of people talkin **** cuz of that lol.

Pool 4 - you guys were awesome, we had probably the most character diverse pools there, made me so nervous i kept goin 1-1 with everybody.

everyone who stayed at inferno's house - HOW did anyone get to sleep, i was pretty much asleep between matches at the tourney, but you texas guys did great, i wanted to play friendlies with alot of you, dr. mario guy and Dphat i want some matches with you guys sometime.

edit: btw my tag is J lo just in case anyone was wondering who i am lol.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
UTD Zac & Infinity - Facing you guys in doubles was an honor, next tournament I promise we'll be a challenge atleast haha. I learned alot though.

Ky - We had good matches man, I've never been thrown into Halberd's laser before - that was pretty smooth. Fourth place too, you didn't waste your win over me ;D

Holms - Good job making it that far, and hilariously fun time training on Boss Battles Intensed.

8Bit - Right when I think I got Kirby all figured out. Good work man, all that training is paying off in spades.

Bwett - Dude that Yoshi was sweet, sucks you suicided on Norfair I thought it was a smart
counterpick though.

Dphat - DEEEEEE PHAAAAAAT!!!!! Incredible Marth though I'll have to find my own way of getting to that level with him, the stuff you were doing is outta my league haha I like to keep things simple.

Inferno - True random main right here, nice job running the tournament too and housing, you're the main guy who made it possible. Btw I didn't use Metaknight in singles.

Domo - Despite you placing lower then I'm used to you still had a good run this tourney, congrats.

Clel - The frame of mind was nice, laid-back analyzation, less technical mistakes, easier prediction, and better problem solving skills. Not bad for a scrub.

Thinkaman - Me and you shall Jigglypuff ditto.... NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z!!!!

Stealth - Dude that Pikachu has gotten better on me, I was expecting Norfair to be your counterpick though as I <3 luigi's mansion.

Legan

Smash Lord
Let me get these out the way before I never get around to it.

First off:

Thinkaman: You drive my crazy but you're amazing at the same time. Thanks for drivin back & forth dude, I really appreciate it. Best jiggz in the world.

Affinity: Thanks for the housing dude, the hospitality was phenomenal and seeing you in your pjs was hilarious. I never figured out how to work your ****in shower though.

Steeler: Good seeing you again, will team " Our characters really suck but were pro at this frickin game anyway" ever be revived?

Stealth Raptor: Finally, I get to play another good pikachu other than anther, GG's dude. You were doin some crazy crap in singles and you had me too worried in doubles. That pikachu+lucas combo is a force.

Kos Mos: Good ****, I hope peach is ur main becuz you were wreckin me with here, hate to think i got ***** so bad by a secondary.

Light: Good shiek man, i didnt expect that at all since ive never actually seen one. GL at future tourneys

JLO: GG's dude, I could tell you didnt really know what to expect from a link player, you did great though. That jungle japes cp definately worked out in ur favor in the end.

Infernorage: Well done, when you're not making a terrible joke or just blabbing you are pretty **** cool. Your first tourney ran very smooth and Im lookin forward to future events cam.

Ky: Best pit ever hands down, I knocked you out of finos tourney and you got me here where it counts. Paybacks a *****, It's all good though, I would have felt bad if it was anyone else. Nice job placing so well with such crazy competiton, you're gettin way too good.

Domo: Youll do better next time brah, keep your heard up. Your one of the top MK's in my book.

Infinity: Those matches were way too fun, Thanks for showing that top players arnt pricks. You are like the friendliest pro ive run across lol. Good **** at the tourney and try to make it out to the midwest more often.'

UTDZAK: What can I say man, your G&W is just incredible, I tried keeping my patience but you are just too well conditioned. Great matches man, I learned alot from you.

Kirksville: You guys are awesome, Playing laser tag while listening to journey was like the most orgasmic feeling ever. Oh yea my score was 6175 come get some *****es. You guys need to host something, or just come up & party with STL sometime.

SAR Pirate: Dude thanks for playin melee with me, I was dyin for that and the fact that you are actually amazing at it was even better. Hope to see you in the future.

Arkive: You sold out on me but your still my boy, im not mad at you lol.

8Bit: Good job dude, you get better every time I see you. My marth still wrecks you though.

Nynja!: My Nynja! i finally got to meet you and low & behold this cat is almost as cool as me? lol, it was nice meetin you though man, you completely wrecked me in friendlies and thats still left a sour taste in my mouth. Youll be seein me around, stay fly.

Will & Seth: Always a pleasure guys, that road trip was pretty frickin epic. See you guys on tuesdays...mayb? I donno if i should practice brawl, i might get good.

Anyone i missed, my bad. I got a short memory so its nadda personal. I love the midwest and now im infatuated with Texas, the competiton was off the hook. For those who dont know me, I was the loud Green Link player. Good **** guys

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Thanks for the shoutouts guys, you're all ****ing awesome xD

Infinity
<3 We wrecked hard this tournament. Hope I didn't let you down in teams, I just wasn't concentrating that hard on winning since Dallas was going to split anyway. We gave OK and KS a good show. Way to wreck me in singles on that gay counterpick. You can say the same back, so ha! Next time, we won't be going to delfino for our neutral.
You could never let me down dude. You wrecked at this tournament and you certainly wrecked me on Corneria (wtf, you've never 2 stocked me before that!). I hope the 1st place finish helps you on the power rankings dude, you definitely deserve to be high up on them. Easily one of the nation's top G&W players.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Shouts mutha sucka

Pool 10: Had some great games guys…freakin 3 way tie when the hell does that happen eh?

Asc: Was fun playing some games with you. Ima be studying the matchup **** hard and next time don’t expect an easy fight ;)

Stealth: Didn’t play together for a month before OH SNAP then didn’t play together after that till NO KOAST. Man if we could just get some practice teams in regularly we could **** some *** bro XD. Soon al shall fear the power of NOM!

Joker: Great friendly’s with ya man. Your snake gave me the most trouble I have ever had with anybody that plays snake. Great samus too.

Metal Music Man and Legan: Next time we do teams Stealth and I get green team….then let’s see you guys beat us >=D

Infinity: Good games before the tourney started. Next time we need to get some more friendly’s in.

IronBoots: Back air counters Game n’ Watch what?!

If I forgot anybody then too bad o_O…Nah but had a great time and can’t wait to do another tourney like this soon.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
DPHAT SHOUT OUTS!!!!

1: UTD Zac - OMG your g&w is too good and doing teams matches with you and infinity were too epic. Never had such a close set before in teams, it was freaking insane and yall were on fire that day man. Anyways way to win a major tournament before me :(.

2: Dr. Mario Guy - Good **** teams partner LOL Too much fun diddy and mk = 2nd best team? LOL But man good seeing you again been too long can't wait to partner up with you again at hobo 14 dude. We definitely need to do friendlies though next time we see each other. AND man your Diddy gotten too good dude.

3: Infinity - Good **** infinity, and thanks for kicking my *** LOL I wanted to cry alittle bit, never had such a brutal beatdown before made me wonder what the **** you've been doing for the last couple of weeks dude. Your MK leveled up too much man.

4: KY - GAY can't believe I lost to a fairy lol. GOOD **** KY, our matches had me racing the entire time I was freaking clueless on how to kill you, you kept avoiding everything and your arrow control was amazing. KY > then Rogue Pit trust me there is no argument there lol. DUDE can't wait to see you again, DPHAT <3 KY.

5: Holms - Good **** in pools wish we got to play more games man.

5: 8bit - Impressive kirby, wish I got to play you man, good seeing mid tiers work their way up the bracket it was sick watching you. Your b-air spacing was too good and congrats at 5th.

7: Bwett - I don't need to give you a shoutout i see you like everyday.

7: Dphat - DDDDDDPHATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't give a ****, I DONT GIVE A ****!!!

9: Inferno - Thanks for housing us had too much fun. And good job for running such a smooth tournament.

9: Kos-Mos - KOSMOS!!! Man always good seeing you, and no way you're 20 lol you liar get the **** out lol. But anyways we need to do more friendlies man i wanted to taste the sweet nectar of your peach :).

9: Domo - OMG wtf DOMO too ****ing good dude. Were you always that good? LOL Man I got lucky in our set i was glad i let you kick my *** like a million time in friendlies lol. DUDE you and KY team match was too ****ing close with us, wish we didn't have to play so early in the bracket though. DUDE next time you come to texas give me a ****ing call man lol.

9: Clel - Dang saw your marth I was impressed. Good spacing and I could clearly tell you knew what you were doing. If your aim name is clel99 then we used to play online frequently when the game first came out lol. Wish I got to do some friendlies with you man, maybe next time.

13: Thinkaman - Whatever your Jigg is garbage and I never heard of your before. LOL But nah in all seriousness WTF i saw that beat down you gave karmacide that was freaking insane, easily the best jiggy I have ever seen.

13: Affinity - Congrats on doing so well affinity had fun play you in bracket man. I was surprised on how well you did against my marth. We should definitely do friendlies next time man.

13: Chuck Nasty - Didn't get to play you, wish I got to do friendlies with Oklahoma.

13: StealthRaptor -Same with you raptor wish i got to do some friendlies with you and congrats on placing so well I can tell your pikachu gotten alot better since Oh Snap 4.

17: BadNewsBear - BEAHHH!!! I'll see you friday so screw giving you and light a shout out lol.

17: FK - Uh I didn't know who you were sorry lol, uh.. wish we did friendlies??? LOL

17: FattyFatFatso - LOL OMG Daniel you and oklahoma made this tournament too much fun for me. Having you and oklahoma support me and dmg in teams was so cool lol. I will definitely come back up to oklahoma sometime to play with you guys. Next time we are definitely getting friendlies in and trust me I'll be screaming out your name next time if you know what I mean :). LOL <3

17: Zeton - Nice hair cut.

17: ArkiveZero - Don't know who you are... uh good ****? lol

17: Kit - Heard you sent ky to the losers WTF!! Too good man wish i got to play you in some friendlies atleast.

17: Joker - CLOSE team set dude, we should of done some single friendlies man, I was super impressed by your di you just wouldn't die dude it was insane.

17: BoRn - **** royal nina BoRn was cooler :). Anyways good seeing you again man, always looking so **** fly dude **** I wish my fashion sense was as good as yours so I could pick up all the ladies. Anyways MORE FRIENDLIES ARE NEEDED.

25: Bojangles - Uh did we talk? Sorry i would give you a shout out but I don't know who you were.

25: Sars Pirate - SARS!!!!!! You and oklahoma made my day at the tournament lol. Saw some of your matches you gotten alot better we definitely need to play.. actually I wish i gotten more friendlies in with oklahoma man... shouldn't of introduced the duelist I got no serious sets in because of that game lol. Can't wait to see you and oklahoma again.

25: Blank - Uh.. nice seeing you?

25: Harbinger - Good **** in pools and good **** in brackets man I knew you would do good.

25: Metal Music Man - Same **** to you man, lol but man everytime I was in a team match I would always see you behind me lol it was pretty cool seeing people cheer for me. Good DDD and Falco super close pool matches man.

25: Steeler - Nice Pokemon Trainer

25: Zinth - OMG can't turn off a ****ing light... wtf brian... anyways WE should of gotten friendlies in, can't believe I was in oklahoma for 2 days and i didn't get to play any oklahoma players lol. Thats just ****ing ridiculous and good job beasting in teams I saw that comeback you did lol.

25: Legan - Crazy Link (thats what people told me)

33: Jordan - Sorry I didn't play you

33: Ironboots - Same to ou ironboots wish i got some friendlies with everyone.

33: Tanooki - Uh I guess you too wish I did friendlies with you too lol

33: Pantheon - Nice metaknight man, glad you got out of pools had me worried alittle bit when you told me to drop you out, glad you stayed for the brackets.

33: Ratman - DANG good job in teams man wish i got to play you and clel. Anyways good friendlies man and i was super impressed by your snake dude.

33: Blarg - Sorry didn't get to play you.

33: Gravity - Thanks for housing us man and nice marth, I'm going to be scared in a couple of months dude, maybe next time you'll give me some tips.

33: Po Pimpus - POOOOO PIMPUS!!!

33: GMo - LOL Thanks for housing me and not telling me that you guys had no ****ing towels i just stood there for like 5 minutes rinsing myself off like a rag lol. Anyways nice falco and good **** getting out of pools. Maybe next time I'll be screaming out GMo instead of you screaming my name out.

33: Karmacide - Fun matches in teams dude, lol thanks for taking my ranting well lol it was too much fun dude.

Uh to everyone else i didn't see/play sorry maybe we'll get some friendlies in next time. Anyways had too much fun at kansas man and missouri.. sorry for making fun of yall but I'm glad yall took it so well.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
ah yes we need to get some games in next tourney dphat.....only condition is no grabs o_O
Marth seems to enjoy grabbing little boys

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Gaaaaahhh epic DPhat shout outs are epic! lol.

I guess I'll throw some in:

Kirksville people you are all cool and sexy. I need more friendlies with you guys next time!

Ironboots/Nicole I hope that the next time we play laser tag, our blasters work correctly, lol.

ASC your Olimar is really good and scared my MK... we should play some more friendlies next time so we both get more practice with the matchup.

Stealth Raptor your Pika is very awesome -- those quick attack cancels were really precise. One of my best buddy's plays Pikachu very close to as good as you though so I feel like I cheated in those friendlies, haha. Definitely wanna play you again sometime though.

Harbinger you're DK is pretty mean man just DON'T EVER PICK HIM AGAINST MY DEDEDE AGAIN lol. Work on Marth or MK and you'll be giving me a hard time next time we meet. Nothing wrong with counter picking!

Archive Zero I was really shocked/impressed by your Zelda and Marth... it totally came out of left field after I beat your Link. Your Zelda put me in a "wtf" state and after that you ***** me with ease. I had no idea you were that diverse of a player. Well done man. I really respect a good counter pick and props to you for using that CP to knock me out of the tourney. Also I still think the cat stole your keys! lol

Affinity ty so much for housing man and also for showing me the DDD ditto infinite is easier than I thought.

Holms and FK -- I am so confused with your Zero Suit Samuses... and even your Kirbys... I mean... man. Skill. Great style both of you guys. I definitely need practice against your matchups more than anyone else that I fought.

DPHAT!!!!!! Epic leetness to the max! Your Marth is soooo good and the teams matches were awesomesauce and hilarious! I'll gladly cheer you on any time I see you man!

To all of the awesome nooblettes that I helped incubate in pools and throughout the event: Just keep playing! Don't be afraid to ask for help! Go to more tourneys! I'm sure you learned a lot at your first tournament and you will only continue to get better the more that you play. You are the future of the Smash community-- I mean that. Just keep playing and keep practicing and you will be ****** in no time!

I hope I didn't forget anyone... I'd do more shout outs of my own but I didn't get to play as many people as I would have liked to because I was too busy watching all of the sexy matchups going on. :p

I've gotta say though those final teams and singles matches were amazing. That Infinity vs. UTD-Zac matchup on Corneria with the battle under the ship was ****ing INSANE. God I hope that gets uploaded. And of course Ky vs DPhat was like a perpetual orgasm.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Man, I had so much fun this weekend. **** Brawl son, y'all *****es just mad cool in general, and I just wish I got to meet more people! I'll star this of by regions, and dudes, I am like the worst person with names and faces EVER so don't get offended please if I forgot you. It's just cause I'm literally ******** when it comes to it cause there wasn't one person who I talked to/played with who I didn't like and had a shout out for, seriously!

Saif:
Dude, represent? You're like one of the best things that OK has now and I can't believe I butted heads with you before. You coming really represents the kind of unity that OK needs as well as the rivalry we want. Keep Tulsa in check for me man so I get to play them again.

Chuck Nasty:
GOD! I love watching you play dude! Backwards hat + pikachu shirt means business apparently cause you dished it out gooood. Your laugh is also one of the funnest things ever.

FK:
Dude, Paul, not only do you have a nice haircut and jacket, you're also hella good it seems with ZSS! You gotta stop being so quiet man, I couldn't find you half the time! Let's get in some friendlies next time man!

Afrotastic:
I can predict the future XD lol, that was a stupid match man. Dude, we gotta team one day. Double snake? I don't think anyone has the nads to stop that lol

DPHAT!!!:
Oh my GOD, how funny are you dude? I should be mad at you for keeping me awake cause I could not stop laughing! lol Not only is your Marth sick, your name strangely infectious, but you give the best hugs in TX man. Dang dude, stay over one day! I miss you already, and I got your picture on my facebook now lol

Bwett:
Your Yoshi dude is like the coolest Yoshi in the world. Why doesn't TX hype you up more man? Undisputed champion of the world? You also tell the best stories about dumb cops LOL We established that bond when we were in Chipotle, can't wait till I get to re-establish it again. Come up to Oh Snap 5 dude!

UTD Zac:
Your GW is something else man, dang! Dallas is just so ****ing good or something to have someone like you on their roster. You're also like the nicest Dallas kid I think I've ever met lol You're so nice, and you don't put yourself out in the spot light! Don't know why though man, your GW is awesome. And you know a ton about the game apparently dude watching the way you analyze matches so easily.

INFINITY:
Your MK is sick, and you're like one of the coolest dudes who's really good in this game that I've ever met. You're also too funny dude, joking about Captain Morgan and other **** with me lol Andy gives the best hugs over all, but dude you give the best one armed hugs ever. Hit me up with some advice next time dude, OK got mad love for you. And ****ing JAB TO RUN AWAY!

DMG:
God, I thought your Wario was good but I didn't know how good you were with everyone else until I saw your matches with like Kos-Mos. JEEZ, you're fun as hell to watch too man, and you didn't run away from nothing lol I don't know what people are talking about lol Dude, we totally need to chill again one day man. Pick up a character I can play already so you can tell me what to do!

Light:
You already know what my favorite part of Texas is! Dude, get your tourney going man, we're already in the works for Oh Snap 5! There's no one else there that's just so ****ing easy to talk to for that long than you dude, all of Oklahoma agrees (or at least me and Gravity do lol). God I love you guys, and **** your Sheik chain grab man get that out of here!

Bear:
Dude, you wake me up just to steal my spot? HONESTLY? lol We had a lot of fun friendlies in there, and I was rooting so hard for you in singles and in doubles. Our Marth dittos were fun to play for me. Probably cause my marth's stupid silly. ****ing love you Bear, just stop stealing things from me man! My food, my sleeping spot, my character!

Inferno Rage:
Dude, thanks for housing us man. That was like one of the best places I've ever been in OoS-wise. That basement's HUGE! I didn't think you'd house us in some place like that lol I was thinking like concrete walls and single light bulb or something. Fun tourney man, make another No Koast so we can come up again.

Domo:
God, your Metaknight is something scary man. Your match with Chuck Nasty had me scared for my life lol How are you so fierce? We had a fun ride out to Chipotle man lol

KY:
Your Pit is still the coolest thing in the world. I was hyping it so much after the tourney in Oklahoma, and dude Oklahoma and Texas were hyping you also! Why are you not already like the ****ing ruler of the pit boards??? I ****ing love watching you play dude, let's see you win the big one some time though man.

Affinity:
Best pool leader dude lol I love your metaknight man, it's just so ****ing all over me lol Can't believe how much you turn the heat on. We didn't get to talk much, and I really regretted that dude. Can't wait to see you again.

Nathan:
GET THE **** OUTTA HERE! Why are you so good with Diddy Kong? lol Your gimps are so nasty man, someone gotta get vids of you out there so we can forget about all that Ninja Link garbage and talk more about Royal Nynja man.

Archive Zero:
OH MY GOD, you're awesome at Brawl and Melee??? LOL Dude, you're so ****ing tight, why are we not best friends yet? Come to Oh snap for God's sake dude! I'm getting made fun of cause no one believes Link's good. Come over son!

Legan:
Your Link was boss to watch, and your Melee Link was even better. Dude, you were so scary with your speed! We definitely need to play again man, those matches were too much fun.

Steal Raptor:
Get your rubix cube OUTTA here! lol Dude, watching you solve that was like watching God creating the universe or some stupid bull****. No one should do that.

Chaostheory:
Dude, we should have spent time after Chipotle lol Thanks for driving me dude, had a fun time. And WTF I can't stop looking at your sig lol It's seriously stopping me from typing this **** out the whole time LOL

Zeton:
Dude, grow out your hair lol I miss it already man, you gotta meet one of the OK smashers who's got dreads too, y'all would be like the coolest people in the room together lol

Joker:
DUDE, your Snake is so fun lol Love the fact you Dair as well. ****ing other Snakes man, they don't know **** compared to us LOL

Tomar and MOgo:
Dude, i can't remember y'alls names, but you're the reason why I ****ing LOVE MISSOURI! Dude, no hate man, you guys were so funny. I ****ing loved spending time just talking to you guys randomly. We should seriously talk more man. I need people to make me look prettier. Maybe I have to borrow a hat from you or something.

Thinkaman:
Man, **** your JIGGLYPUFF! I should never in my life have to say that man, I already feel bad, God.

To everyone else that I forgot, dudes, like really sorry I try so hard to remember LOL I even have notes and **** on the side so I couldn't forget, but Sars Pirate's not that smart man. You guys have been fooled if you thought so lol

I love Kansas, I love Texas, and I love Missouri.

Also big ups to all those who rode up and made this a fun trip for me. Love you guys.

[edit]

Sorry for the wall of text.

Top Bottom