• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No johns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Poll: Does anyone beyond Superboom think I lag? You're the only person that has ever complained that I lag. Pritty cute coincidence eh?

You're simply an egotistical 15 year old (maybe you're older now I dunno) prick. Your ego can't handle the fact that EVERY game we play goes down to the last stock now. It's even worse that you're the one who asks me to play and then all you do is whine about non existant lag. WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME TO PLAY IN THE 1ST PLACE IF I LAG?

You need to grow up and get the **** over yourself.
Lol you're nothing. Stop being a scrub you know boom owns you, if you won online, it was most likely due to lag.

Console or gtfo with your ego, I can bring Dan down to 1 stock too, doesnt mean much, he sandbags a lot too.

Id money match your arrogant *** anyday.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Lol at Dylan_Tnga talking **** to me. I've seen your old blog smash rant, it was quite humorous.

Pritty sure I played you couple times when I was noobwreckingtime. You kept saying you couldn't touch me beacause my mind games were superior or something. Come down to FL and I'll gladly MM you.

If Boom owned me he wouldn't whine everytime we played, would he?

BHLMRO, this is a thread about johns right? I don't see how I'm off topic.

ant-d

Smash Lord
What I hate the most is when people whine about non existant lag because their egos can't accept the results of the match.
I remember a long time ago when we played and it lagged. Then you told someone that I complain about non-existent lag. But I don't mind if you did or didn't say that.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Lol at Dylan_Tnga talking **** to me. I've seen your old blog smash rant, it was quite humorous.

Pritty sure I played you couple times when I was noobwreckingtime. You kept saying you couldn't touch me beacause my mind games were superior or something. Come down to FL and I'll gladly MM you.
Done. I was about even with you win/loss when you were noobwreckingtime, and you DO lag. Im not going down to florida but Ill p2p you when that stupid adaptor comes in the mail.

If Boom owned me he wouldn't whine everytime we played, would he?
Boom is vastly superior to you. Vastly. Have you ever played him on console? Then stfu, he's arguably the 2nd best in the world, where as you're still getting owned by metroid, Ecartman, and Darthfox who are all great players, but boom is the canadian isai. Without the... schoolbag.. and shifty lookin eyes.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Wow you're absolutely ******** with selective memory. You've never even came close to beating me. You play an awful double upsmash to upair Falcon. Your exact words were that you couldn't touch me because I had better mindgames than all the other Fox players you've played against.

Then stfu, he's arguably the 2nd best in the world, where as you're still getting owned by metroid, Ecartman, and Darthfox who are all great players, but boom is the canadian isai.
LOL. None of those players own me. And Boom is definately nowhere near 2nd best in the world hahaha. Making things up on smashboards doesn't make you look any cooler.

What is it with anyone whos buddy buddy with Boom being *******es?

ant-d:

What? We played like once and you said there was way too much delay. There was no lag and you said nothing about lag, you said delay. And I never even told anyone I played you. So I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
guys srsly play the game instead of coming here saying "this one can't own me" or "im better than that one"
Im gonna take your advice. This thread is garbage.

Boom is better than sheermaddness though. Way better.

Like.. by a large, large margin.

The rest of canada sucks.

You play an awful double upsmash to upair Falcon. .
Lol, sounds like you just like making things up. Also sounds like you're pulling the typical ''zomg you use falcons moves that knock the guy upwards'' johns out on me.

Generally my falcon on a bad day is all about lame forward throws to short hop fairs grab do whatever, repeat. Nowadays Im all about the back/front air, fthrow, shorthop uair, shorthop fair, uair, finisher.

I really never go for the double usmash to uair unless I get a lucky usmash on fox when he's at 0-5 percent, and a 2nd usmash is what you're SUPPOSED to do to continue the combo anyway. ye fail

But I cant SHUAIR with my controller properly, so alas Im getting an n64 adaptor soon. I rock on console.

None of those players own me
Really, you're better than Cartman now are you? My moneys still on Cart, not on your arrogant ***.

This is why online smash shouldn't exist. This is exactly why.

Malva up here says it all the time, and I agree with him, online smash is fake. This who's better than who nonsense is ******** and the only reason I stick by superboom as my vote of confidence is because I've played him in person and hes 5 times better on console than he is online.

Online -sucks- get over yourselves. You all suck, except for a rare few of you, and I dont need to tell you who you are.

Seriously though. Suck, big time.

Frogles

Smash Ace
not just any canadian. hes played the super canadian DYLAN TNGA. he pretty much lives on smashboards (almost 3000 posts in like 8 months) so he knows all the ssb tricks.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Why are we even arguing about who owns who at a old 64 game with an almost inexistant tournament scene anyways jeez

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sorry.

Boom is only 1 of 2 people on kaillera who can get me angry.

I apologize for venting in this thread.

Weed

Smash Lord
Seeing as this thread is going nowhere I'll post a relevant John I encountered today:

friend: you unplugged my controller!
me: no i didnt, stop johning.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
OFF TOPIC:
god sucks he doesn't exist
I remember i had to silence somebody for spamming that on EGX the other day.
GOD ROCKS

ON TOPIC:

Person: do you use controller?
me: ya
Person: figures, nobody on keyboard can do that
me: ya ok I use to be on keys and I could do that
Person: Liar
Me: >_>
Person Leaves

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
international symbol for "i'm going to **** you in real life and i'm completely serious. don't bother trying to inform the local authorities, i already cut your phone line and i'm in your closet." god, no wonder the kid left. you probably scared the crap out of him.

also, on a side note, i imagine if any girls play online they never use johns. you kaillerans should start playing like women.

malva00

Smash Master
Why are we even arguing about who owns who at a old 64 game with an almost inexistant tournament scene anyways jeez
ur dum nephiros being old or not having a tournament scene has nothing to do with 2 people seeing who owns who on a n64.

the only laughable comment was tnga's 2nd best in the world thing

Tech_EDGE

Smash Cadet
People don't really give me much Johns. Probably because grabbing and throwing off the edge isn't a big part of my game. Although, it should be, lol.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
i dunno, girls just seem to, in general, exhibit more humility than guys. i was just trying to get a laugh, not raise anyones ire.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
the only laughable comment was tnga's 2nd best in the world thing
My completly bias opinion (and maybe wrong) still stands for this continent.

As far as the japanese go, I claim total ignorance. I think you know better than anyone, who else has checked out the n64 scene in japan, its all melee aniki masashi jack wtv.

not just any canadian. hes played the super canadian DYLAN TNGA. he pretty much lives on smashboards (almost 3000 posts in like 8 months) so he knows all the ssb tricks.
Bull. Just wait for at melee's end. I hope to be there. I don't fit into the equation at all, I dont even have a controller for my PC anymore and no one to play n64 with in my area.

I have no idea, just stop spouting 4chan at me, both you and dre. And Im not going to talk smack anymore, I dont much care and its not worth your time.

Habibi

Smash Rookie
Um apparently this guy thinks you have to hack to double jump cancel with ness...cuz he flamed me for hacking after i broke his shield like 4x:

<souljaboi> which 2 buttons did you program
<Habibi> um
<Habibi> theres no bind hack
<souljaboi> DONT LIE
<Habibi> i use a controller
<Habibi> u goofball
<souljaboi> WHICH 2 BUTTONS DID U BIND
<Habibi> what are you talking about?
<souljaboi> yea yea
<Habibi> do you use a controller?
* Parts: souljaboi

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I just saw your video...

I would understand why someone would get frustrated (a noob persay, ignorant of the DJC) with your technique for slamming on shields and waiting for techs like a pro. Good stuff

And this isnt off topic, somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom