• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO JOHNS Biweekly Results - 1st ANMC Event!

JFox

Smash Hero
Dude, he held up the tourney for 2 hours, causing some people to not enter singles, others to pay to enter, than not get to play in brackets, and made majority of people miss crews.

I'm not saying its your fault, all I said is sometimes you just gotta say "**** it, I can't do that to everyone, i need to start without them." And if he did this, maybe people would start comin on time in the future.

I'm not bein a ****, I'm just sayin real ****. Everyone else wants to call out chibo and and alukard, despite the fact that they did their job and worked their ***** off. All I did was point out the fact that it wasn't their fault. And yea, I mentioned who's fault it was, but who cares? You think people are gonna be made now? Lol.

Quit bein so emo, I just didnt want alukard to look like a bad tourney host, cuz he is sexy and was just tryin to be a good friend. He also did an awesome job, and I don't wanna ruin the name of the bi-weeklies.

R3N0

Smash Lord
You need to learn the art of speaking. It's different from just regular old speaking. This is the talent I'm teaching Jman right now. To speak and want to get a point across without having said anything negative. You know what I mean?
Maybe not now.. but think it over.

By the way, you contradicted yourself. "I'm not saying its your fault,..." only to say later.. "And yea, I mentioned who's fault it was..." And in the previous post you dropped a few names.

THATS ALL I'M SAYIN NAAA MEAN?!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i agree with jfox on all that. when are you gonna run a tourney lol. itd be awesome.
and i also see where renos comin from, i have that prob a lot lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
You need to learn the art of speaking. It's different from just regular old speaking. This is the talent I'm teaching Jman right now. To speak and want to get a point across without having said anything negative. You know what I mean?
Maybe not now.. but think it over.

By the way, you contradicted yourself. "I'm not saying its your fault,..." only to say later.. "And yea, I mentioned who's fault it was..." And in the previous post you dropped a few names.

THATS ALL I'M SAYIN NAAA MEAN?!
Or hes just saying **** like it is and not sugar coating it and beating around the bush so everyone feels good and fuzzy inside. Get there earlier jerks.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Blaaaaaarrrrgg Bla Bleeeeeeeee Ggrrrrfffffff Shaaaaaaaa... People need to relax. I doubt anyone was trying to offend anyone. I know my Jfoxy-poo, yah he can be a little straight forward, but we need people like that sometimes. And we need people like Reno who like to talk in an artistic style (whatever lol). Anyway, it was an awesome tourney. This def goes down as one of my fav tournies so far. The people who go are simply awesome. Thanks to everyone for making this happen.

Reno, you should change your hair color for every tourney.

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol too much work. red is the only color thats sorta normal lol.

green is too far and blue is too far. .. green gets nasty as does blue.

JFox

Smash Hero
This is becoming a verbal crew battle over something ridiculous. All I said was why I thought the tourney ran so late. I'm not puttin you on blast, and I don't see why there was such an angry backlash from TSA NY.

In a nutshell all I said was "its not that the tourney wasn't well run, just that TSA NY and CT were late, so Alu didn't wanna start without them. Personally, I would have cuz people need to learn to come on time, but Alu was being nice"

I wasn't being mean, lol. I dunno if you guys are looking to far into it, or maybe I just don't get it, but I don't see a big deal. I kinda agree with Eggm, I just talk. You can take what you want outta what I said.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Don't put this on us. We never asked anybody to hold the tournament for us. In fact, we didn't even talk to anybody at the venue until we were like, 10 minutes away and Alukard apparently said the delay was caused by a power outage or something.

He could've just started without us and we wouldn't have complained. It's what we were all prepared for.

So yeah, I take no responsibility for the tournament running as late as it did.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
Blaaaaaarrrrgg Bla Bleeeeeeeee Ggrrrrfffffff Shaaaaaaaa... People need to relax. I doubt anyone was trying to offend anyone. I know my Jfoxy-poo, yah he can be a little straight forward, but we need people like that sometimes. And we need people like Reno who like to talk in an artistic style (whatever lol). Anyway, it was an awesome tourney. This def goes down as one of my fav tournies so far. The people who go are simply awesome. Thanks to everyone for making this happen.

Reno, you should change your hair color for every tourney.
oh and we need me

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
maybe one day I can come to something as awesome as this...I'd love to just spend a week in NY/NJ playing all you amazing people

/meatriding

but for real, sick matches/commentary/etc for all the No Johns events...as a TO who doesn't have the resources/scene that can come close to this, I'm pretty beyond teeming with envy haha

Alukard

Smash Hero
i havent posted in here

i started late cuz i <3 everyone ... and i just can't stand to see someone drive for more then 40 mins and not get to play in everything if they want to =]

i'm sry to javi and any one else =\

i mean when the tourney is expected to b huge ... u gotta have a back up for getting home really late ... thats the honest truth ...

Top Bottom