• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Ksizzle should team with Anti, ADHD with Inui or inui with Atomsk, Zucco with Doomn= and Keitaro with zax. Hmm, has Inui Brandon team happened yet!

Gnes

Smash Master
Anti if u keep yo word of going to these tourneys i'll team with u for pound 5...thats if u still want me/havent gotten a teammate in line yet.

I'll probably only team with Razer for Genesis, I want a certain falco for the next Apex

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I look at nj PR and find it funny teh_spammerer is still mentioned as an honarable member.
Didn't he quit? lmao

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I look at nj PR and find it funny teh_spammerer is still mentioned as an honarable member.
Didn't he quit? lmao
gigantic facepalm/

just because he doesnt go to tourneys, doesnt mean hes not gdlk

they way he played this game didnt actually take much skill, just mental capacity.

he's still better than most players and probably just under atomsks level.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ksizzle (Meta Knight/Falco/Lucario)
teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
Cable (Donkey Kong)
Zucco (Lucario)
dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link)
Jbandrew (Meta Knight/Marth/Luigi)
Deltacod (Yoshi)
Big M (Metaknight)
I'd definitely be more scared to fight some of these players than some of the ranked players.

Why isn't Ryoko on this list? He's scary too :(

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
My Event To-Get-To Tier List

Pound V
Apex 2011
Genesis 2
-
COT5
MLGs
-
Cat5
-SCSA 6
Can someone provide a date and state listing for each event. I know plenty of you don't have lives and I don't wanna look up each event.

Didn't he quit? lmao
gigantic facepalm/

they way he played this game didnt actually take much skill, just mental capacity.

This^

Not to sound like a baby, but why am I not on the honorable mentions? I still play, and post on the boards and am better than some on the list and rankings. Wtf people?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
gigantic facepalm/

How does my statement deserve a facepalm lmao

Still it does not make sense, honorable mentions are for people that were close to making it last season but barely missed it. I understand he was gdlk when he played but it's been forever since he did anything.

If that's the case we need to mention azen or chillen lol

good **** to Yes for being on, I really did not keep up with what you did but you stepped up son lol

This just came to mind, what kind of name is YES? lmao
I mean I know you love falcon but ****

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Back in the Melee days, I used to just have the tag Fox, but that was previously taken by FoxFalco (it didn't seem okay to take that name), now known as NJzfinest. BNIN, known to all of you now as Eazy, told me to pick a name, so I was like...falcon's cool, and his Up-B is freakin' hilarious so...Yes!

To get ranked I made good players SD.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Not to sound like a baby, but why am I not on the honorable mentions? I still play, and post on the boards and am better than some on the list and rankings. Wtf people?
Pretty sure he forgot you by accident. once he sees this hell put you on. you're obviously still great at the game :)

How does my statement deserve a facepalm lmao

Still it does not make sense, honorable mentions are for people that were close to making it last season but barely missed it. I understand he was gdlk when he played but it's been forever since he did anything.

If that's the case we need to mention azen or chillen lol
It deserves a facepalm becuz its completely stupid

The honorable mentions list= a list for people who barely missed the list, a list for people who are inactive but also can come out to a tourney and turns heads, etc.

idk how md/va does rankings discussion but if you know nothing about nj's, pretty sure not posting is the best option you couldve made.

azen can show up to a tourney and place in the money and take good names. if he lived in NJ, he would be on the honorable mentions list.

that list is to show whos a big threat around here so that people who look at the list will not be surprised if one of those show up and ****.

now if youll excuse me, i must continue to clock out zangiefs and get ***** by ryu's and ken's.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
can someone provide a date and state listing for each event. I know plenty of you don't have lives and i don't wanna look up each event.
lmaooo!!!!

Also yeah you were forgotten. I'll put you on right this instance.

As for Spam and Ryoko. They are still clearly rankable lvl. Call is biased but we just have that list for people we think/know will still kick *** if they went to a tourney right now.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Pretty sure he forgot you by accident. once he sees this hell put you on. you're obviously still great at the game :)

It deserves a facepalm becuz its completely stupid

The honorable mentions list= a list for people who barely missed the list, a list for people who are inactive but also can come out to a tourney and turns heads, etc.

idk how md/va does rankings discussion but if you know nothing about nj's, pretty sure not posting is the best option you couldve made.

azen can show up to a tourney and place in the money and take good names. if he lived in NJ, he would be on the honorable mentions list.

that list is to show whos a big threat around here so that people who look at the list will not be surprised if one of those show up and ****.

now if youll excuse me, i must continue to clock out zangiefs and get ***** by ryu's and ken's.

Okay big tough guy, Mr. I am Ksizzle whoever the **** disagree's with me will get there *** beat.
I like messing with you, your a funny guy. :)

Keitaro

Don't have to make a big deal but I would be pissed if someone sad that to me without a good enough reason and wasn't joking.

Takeover is a trooper though :D

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Back in the Melee days, I used to just have the tag Fox, but that was previously taken by FoxFalco (it didn't seem okay to take that name), now known as NJzfinest. BNIN, known to all of you now as Eazy, told me to pick a name, so I was like...falcon's cool, and his Up-B is freakin' hilarious so...Yes!

To get ranked I made good players SD.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Don't have to make a big deal but I would be pissed if someone sad that to me without a good enough reason and wasn't joking.

Takeover is a trooper though :D
thanks keitaro, your more of a trooper though :p

btw that comment was in the words of ksizzle wanting to beat me up, not me wanting to beat up ksizzle lol

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
LMAO, Ksizzle is way to nice to actually kill someone, he might break a leg or 2 but I don't think he'll kill another human being. Unless I missed something? But nooo, Bleach fillers he said in 2 weeks, why oh whyl. How far is the manga from the Anime if you know sizzle? Thanks!

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
lmaooo!!!!

Also yeah you were forgotten. I'll put you on right this instance.

As for Spam and Ryoko. They are still clearly rankable lvl. Call is biased but we just have that list for people we think/know will still kick *** if they went to a tourney right now.
isnt ryoko an ike?

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
50 episodes! AHH, I guess that isn't to bad compared to other anime. I just hope the fillers won't suck. Until then, I will be playing Harvest moon.

Keitaro

Ryoko is the Sheik/Zelda player that used to beat me consistently and beat Atomks's DDD in tourney when Atomsk was ranked #3 behind Spam.

Keitaro

Yeah, I watched 2 episodes and I'm completely not dedicated to it but I still may watch it cause of the animation and simple to get into story.

Top Bottom