• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

So this is a thing and it's weird.

Mario Maker in 11 days though, hype!
ANIME!
Goddamn it Vinnie and goddamn it Etika

He just posted the leak I got from 4chan. I'm done, I'm going to save his career.

I'm inviting him here. Reason: To help him get better information and avoid these situations.
HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH! ITS LEGIT!

Here's something else we can discuss:

What would make you happier?

Let's say if there are going to be 4 characters.

WOULD YOU RATHER?

A: 2 veterans (Snake, Wolf just based on popularity + no technical issues. Though I guess Pichu could fit the bill.)
2 newcomers (ballot).

or

B: 4 newcomers (ballot).

EDIT: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KvwUt3gUFNH1zYtU2xh9qdXYhMF1C7ZLibm0uIX3BMQ/viewform
:wolf::popo: Krool Sami.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Feel free to spread this poll around. I'm curious to see the community's response. Dont know if I'll use this to make a post later or not.

http://goo.gl/forms/kldT8X7LV2

Is the short URL.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I'm on the mobile maintenance page right now and it doesn't even mention the 3DS Version of Smash on there anymore :p.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
It's still there.

And yeah people misunderstood. It's saying those services will be unavaliable, not that that is what the updates are about.

Considering quite a few games are going down though, I doubt it's much of anything.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I wonder.

I got a strange feeling about tomorrow...

Hmmm....

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Reminder: Keep your posts relevant to discussion. This isn't the place for meme posting. We are trying to keep the quality of the discussion high.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Speaking of pills (terrible segue I know), I wish that Dr. Mario stage from a while ago was real. It looked so neat :(
What happened with this stage, anyway? I remember seeing the screenshots, but I wasn't aware you guys debunked it.

I've actually been sitting here thinking tomorrow's update would be stage DLC including that one, rather than a character update. How'd you debunk it?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
What happened with this stage, anyway? I remember seeing the screenshots, but I wasn't aware you guys debunked it.

I've actually been sitting here thinking tomorrow's update would be stage DLC including that one, rather than a character update. How'd you debunk it?
The makers of that screenshot said ti was faked on 4chan.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so whats with this supposed update to the fighter ballot page and smash 4 in general?

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750

I interviewed the creators of that stage here.

@gameonion is here. Nibroc is still making leaks but it seems like he isn't trying to actually pass them off as real "leaks" anymore. At least, by his Twitter.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Because I'm a huge horror movie fan and much of my writing and creative style is based similar to his line of thinking I just have to say it here as well.

Rest in piece to not an iconic horror filmmaker, but a great man, and filmmaker in general, Wes Craven.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Leffen just quit against Mew2King

rofl 3-0'd, Leffen was the hard favorite to win this too

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Because I'm a huge horror movie fan and much of my writing and creative style is based similar to his line of thinking I just have to say it here as well.

Rest in piece to not an iconic horror filmmaker, but a great man, and filmmaker in general, Wes Craven.
Oh wow that's sad news. He was a great director, so many memories of my 12-15 year old self.

R.I.P.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
And then Mew2King 3-0's Leffen again in Grand Finals.

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom