• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
You know something I hate? % off coupons. I want to order enough to get a good discount, but I don't want to end up ordering things I won't actually care about down the line.

I've been sitting here for over an hour shuffling around my cart and I still can't decide...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know something I hate? % off coupons. I want to order enough to get a good discount, but I don't want to end up ordering things I won't actually care about down the line.

I've been sitting here for over an hour shuffling around my cart and I still can't decide...
In my country there's a store that has discounts that only apply if you have a member card, they usually hide the fact you need to get a member card for this and they cost 10 euros

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Does anyone know how many slots there are for DLC stages?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I just thought of a potential comedy show. A guy finds a magical hat that brings him fame and fortune. However, the hat can possess him any time it wants, and the hat is a prick. For instance, the guy's at a wedding and is about to have a speech 'To quote a movie,' Then he gets possessed 'your mother sucks ***** in hell'

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Chestnut mochi is amazing!

Sakurai has a good working relationship with GameFreak. There's always been a ton of Pokemon representation in Smash, and he's been pretty faithful to the Pokemons
design.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I need to play all of these games again, especially All-stars Racing.

I also need to catch up on Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed (I think that's what its called anyway...)

I can play Colours on my Wii U, but I can't play Generations on my PC since my Sonic Generations game is registered on another steam account and I can't be bothered contacting steam support so I can switch the license to the one account I currently use -__-

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Chestnut mochi is amazing!

Sakurai has a good working relationship with GameFreak. There's always been a ton of Pokemon representation in Smash, and he's been pretty faithful to the Pokemons
design.
**** it, I'll visit an asian store after work tomorrow. Hopefully they have it there too

Water Swords. I think Sugimori could make a Mega Greninja design with that in mind. Meanwhile Mega Flygon's still crying

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
We need Camelot, Skip and Konami in there.

Just saying. :awesome:
When you said Camelot I instantly thought of this.
Thank you for reminding that this is a thing.
I miss these sort of intro's. The goofy personality Waluigi and Wario have. Almost like **** Dastardly and Muttley.
They even have Bloopers just like the original Toy Story and it's sequel.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I miss these sort of intro's. The goofy personality Waluigi and Wario have. Almost like **** Dastardly and Muttley.
>Thinking of Mario Tennis instead of Golden Sun
I m sed nao

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
>Thinking of Mario Tennis instead of Golden Sun
I m sed nao
whyd you remind me golden sun exists?
i had just convinced myself i had imagined it like the ridley mii costume
or the obama vs shadow the hedgehog splatfest

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The openings to this and Mario Golf were amazing. And the Mario Tennis trophy scenes. I hope they come back. Wario and Waluigi had so much personality.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Beat Remastered in a day as well. Sadly short but sweet. Was listening to the OST at work non-stop all last week. Ended up picking up a copy of Ducktales 2 (NES) at a local shop for a decent price as a result. Haven't had time to play through it all, but it's a big improvement in every department bar music/un-skip-able cutscenes.

Hopefully Chip & Dale are next on the block.

Game Freak's a ***** so you're lying
Pretty sure it's TPC more than anything. Though I don't see how much more of a stretch it would have been to at least get the Lvl Up & Gym Badge Get music from GRB.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
bt brub. SeeDeeEye is bae
Beat Remastered in a day as well. Sadly short but sweet. Was listening to the OST at work non-stop all last week. Ended up picking up a copy of Ducktales 2 (NES) at a local shop for a decent price as a result. Haven't had time to play through it all, but it's a big improvement in every department bar music/un-skip-able cutscenes.

Hopefully Chip & Dale are next on the block.

Pretty sure it's TPC more than anything. Though I don't see how much more of a stretch it would have been to at least get the Lvl Up & Gym Badge Get music from GRB.
It's possible. Considering how we can't have Shiny costumes, those jingles would be too much

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
IGN's at it again with the dumb reviews.
Untitled.png

6/10 - The bad guys have bad aim. Where were you for pretty much every action film out there?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So I've finally reached Gaur Plains + a bit further in Xenoblade. Music hype. Roaming beasts hype. Giant field hype.

This game is great. So many cut scenes tho. I wish there was a HD remake... Itd be so pretty.

Brb, maining Shulk.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Maybe i just dreamt this up but wasn't there an isaac leak a few days back.If so can someone leak me to it

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So I've finally reached Gaur Plains + a bit further in Xenoblade. Music hype. Roaming beasts hype. Giant field hype.

This game is great. So many cut scenes tho. I wish there was a HD remake... Itd be so pretty.

Brb, maining Shulk.
Ah so you're close to meeting the most hated character in Xenoblade.
****ing Ice Cabbages and Rainbow Slugs.

D

Deleted member

Quotes that describe you the best
Screenshot_2015-08-19-08-53-16-1.png

This is oddly accurate, like, holy ****
IGN's at it again with the dumb reviews.

6/10 - The bad guys have bad aim. Where were you for pretty much every action film out there?
Please be satirePlease be satirePlease be satire
Ah so you're close to meeting the most hated character in Xenoblade.
****ing Ice Cabbages and Rainbow Slugs.
Juju is best tho /s

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom