• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Is...is that Celeste from Animal Crossing?!

Can....can I get Brewster?

If I can't throw coffee in people's faces in Smash, can I at least pretend to throw coffee in people's faces in Mario?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Do you think the characters without a role in Mario Maker are more unlikely for Smash DLC?
I mean, Nintendo puts them in the game because they think those characters are popular and/or important... I don't know.

Chrono.

Do you think the characters without a role in Mario Maker are more unlikely for Smash DLC?
I mean, Nintendo puts them in the game because they think those characters are popular and/or important... I don't know.
The games are completely unrelated to each other, so no.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I dont think mario will ever be in smash...

D

Deleted member

So Konami is doing a survey on games they like to do.

http://mobilesurvey.blicx.com/

I don't trust it but I did give my thoughts. Too bad most of these good ideas will be wasted on mobile and pachislot machines
I just took that survey, and when I gave my opinions on Castlevania, I stated in a nutshell that I'd rather have another 2D Castlevania game, whether it be a more linear action-platformer like Super Castlevania IV or Rondo of Blood or a Metroidvania game like Symphony of the Night or Aria of Sorrow. While I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoyed Lords of Shadow, I think the series' forte is the 2D style of gameplay.

And yes, I told them to primarily focus on console games. I'm not getting my hopes up that the survey will put them on the right track, though.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Considering it's literally Smash + EAD. Not really.

They're limiting their selections quite a bit.

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
I believe I've heard there's DLC & Updates for Mario Maker. So I don't think it effects anybody.

Somebody is still streaming Super Mario Maker in case anybody's interested in watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsr5_Qa0P0c

Edit: Sorry for double posting
Edit 2: Stream over until tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I just realized Dixie and K.Rool are not in Mario Maker, so yeah, it probably doesn't mean that much... I think.

30= Diddy
CMuc1p3VAAALtXL.png

I also realized that Waluigi still doesn't appear in a main Mario game, because:
1) I'm pretty sure Mario Maker is a spin-off
2) It's just Mario in a Waluigi costume, not Waluigi

So I don't know what are you celebrating.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Happy Birthday @ AreJay25 AreJay25 ! Now go... Your people are waiting for you. Fly, my graceful, beautiful swan.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No I'm not alive. The Space Stranger that once was is no more.

Happy birthday, AreJay25! I don't know who you are but you better enjoy it...or else I will furiously tag you with birthday cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom