• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Froakie was male but the username fit perfectly in the nickname screen so
20150807_162414.jpg

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
Anyone here that played Mario Hoops 3on3? That game is so underrated. The controls were weird, but whatever.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I just want Venom and Marrow back a SF character that isn't boring as C. Viper

Also Tatsunoko vs Capcom had the best Capcom roster.

Although Zero was straight bull**** in that game.

I really want another Capcom crossover fighter. I know Namco, Sega and Square-Enix can work.

I would suggest Shonen Jump vs Capcom but that won't ever happen due to how hard it is to get the Jump IPs especially JoJo.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Anyone here that played Mario Hoops 3on3? That game is so underrated. The controls were weird, but whatever.

i actually did play that.Really underrated mario sports game probably would have gotten more notice if it was on the wii

D

Deleted member

Fought some kid and took her lunch money
Then another kid comes and tries to teach me how to catch a Pokemon smh :/
And then I find my first catch
20150807_163805.jpg

Because @ ThePenguinGamer0 ThePenguinGamer0 was the literal devil when we were on page 666

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just want Venom and Marrow back a SF character that isn't boring as C. Viper

Also Tatsunoko vs Capcom had the best Capcom roster.

Although Zero was straight bull**** in that game.

I really want another Capcom crossover fighter. I know Namco, Sega and Square-Enix can work.

I would suggest Shonen Jump vs Capcom but that won't ever happen due to how hard it is to get the Jump IPs especially JoJo.
They nerfed Zero in UMVC3 by adding Vergil, proves how ****ing horrible they are at balance, Roll still cries when shooting her boob missiles
Nintendo VS Capcom, I want my Ridley somewhere dammit!
SONO COPYRIGHT NO SADAME

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Yes and no.

She (and Amingo) were both Darkstalkers characters that never came to be, they were just concept art and were upgraded to full characters for MvC2.

Basically her /best/ shot would be a new Darkstalkers.

But Darkstalkers is dead.
I remember hearing Capcom said a game needed a minimum sale count to warrant a sequel. Resurrection didn't do that well. Shame

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So, we have 20 minutes left until the tourney starts. I just want to wish everyone good luck! I'm also mixing up my character choice. So Doc isn't going to be in this one.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
They nerfed Zero in UMVC3 by adding Vergil, proves how ****ing horrible they are at balance, Roll still cries when shooting her boob missiles
SONO COPYRIGHT NO SADAME
If Nintendo vs Capcom ever happened, Ridley would still wouldn't be playable. And I'm not trying to be a **** but I seriously doubt it.

The Nintendo side roster would just be this
:4kirby::4mario::4link::4samus::4pikachu::4marth::4fox::4falcon::4dk::4bowser::4zelda::4yoshi::4charizard::4lucario::4luigi::4ganondorf:&:4ness:.

D

Deleted member

If there ever exists a "Nintendo vs. Capcom" game, Capcom should revisit the concept of giant characters that fight solo from TvC. Size would no longer be an issue for Ridley.

D

Deleted member

Holy crap, my first encounter was a Female Pikachu, what should I name her?
20150807_164623.jpg

Chrono.

Looking at Star Gladiator and Rival Schools makes wonder how Capcom would handle another 3D Fighter.

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
Man, Capcom and a huge part of Konami are on sale.

Nintendo. Please.

If you buy both... Monster Hunter, Bomberman, Mega Man, Castlevania, Adventure Island....

Have my children. Please.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Nintendo. Please.

If you buy both... Monster Hunter, Bomberman, Mega Man, Castlevania, Adventure Island....

Yes to Bomberman and CastleVania, hell, if that happens we could possibly have a crossover with Metroid. I think we all know the potential title

Strofirko

Smash Master

Nintendo. Please.

I rather XBOX get them,so I can play on my ultimate PC machine.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Nintendo. Please.

Add in Phoenix Wright, Ghost n' Goblins (and by proxy, Gargoyle's Quest) and Okami and you got a deal!

And Breath of Fire, but it likely shall remain lost...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Since no one suggested anything, I named the Pikachu after the first female user that came to mind
20150807_165555.jpg

Now it's tourney hype

D

Deleted member

Starting the tournament
I'm up agaisnt Awesome and Groose, whoever those are

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Wait, are Konami and Capcom for sale or are we talking theoretical?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I'd rather no 1st party company to buy out either Konami or Capcom

I'd settle with IP buyouts from Konami though, along with the developers. Better than that Konami hell hole, let that company sink.

I think we should just leave Capcom be, they're starting to improve lately.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Actually, you know what Marvel character deserves a movie? She-Hulk. whether or not she's slutty in a potential movie, I'd watch it. Then again, I hear She-Hulk fans hate her slutty part in the comics. Considering what DC did to Starfire I can kinda see why
She Hulk's ''slutty" is totally different from what happened to Starfire.

She Hulk is my favorite female Avenger and I've never hated her ''sluttiness" because it all just felt like a woman who went after what she wanted, instead of this power thing for men to take someone who is hot and make them their dream girl.

There was even once a plot where She Hulk went against her image of being ''slutty" to try to prove that she had not slept with Juggernaut, because she recalled all her hook ups

It turned out that a She Hulk from another dimension had slept with Juggernaut and Jennifer punched her the **** out for having bad taste.

Starfire was a sweet innocent naive alien girl who was changed completely and turned into the exact opposite of what She Hulk is. A male fantasy object.

PS: I really really really hate the world ''****" and it's variants, it's a word create by men to demean women for doing the same types of things they do with women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom