• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I rather XBOX get them,so I can play on my ultimate PC machine.
be careful sayin them words round these parts.

People burn ya at the stake if you like something that isn't Nintendo or the latest Playstation JRPG ;)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
She Hulk's sexuality is a natural part of her personality (as natural as a gamma radiation enhanced lawyer is anyway), part of her assertive side.

Starfire's just seems like a complete character 180.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Has Snake Eater and Calling to the Night.

SNAAAAKE EEEEEEDUUURRRR *Trumpets intensify*
She Hulk's ''slutty" is totally different from what happened to Starfire.

She Hulk is my favorite female Avenger and I've never hated her ''sluttiness" because it all just felt like a woman who went after what she wanted, instead of this power thing for men to take someone who is hot and make them their dream girl.

There was even once a plot where She Hulk went against her image of being ''slutty" to try to prove that she had not slept with Juggernaut, because she recalled all her hook ups

It turned out that a She Hulk from another dimension had slept with Juggernaut and Jennifer punched her the **** out for having bad taste.

Starfire was a sweet innocent naive alien girl who was changed completely and turned into the exact opposite of what She Hulk is. A male fantasy object.

PS: I really really really hate the world ''****" and it's variants, it's a word create by men to demean women for doing the same types of things they do with women.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the guy who redesigned Starfire try to justify it?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
omfg that ROB killing me as villager lol

i shouldnt been stupidly setting myself back to those attacks each and every time

But...Sega doesn't own Anna...
Actually, tell me why you say that, I'm curious
EGGMAN

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
But...Sega doesn't own Anna...
Actually, tell me why you say that, I'm curious
Sega and Capcom were both big on the arcade scene, Have similar crazy charming characters, have a black haired martial artist with a headband, and a blue colored mascot that defeats robots created by an evil scientist

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
tbh Sega VS Capcom feels more... fitting than Nintendo VS Capcom

I have a harder time imagining a Nintendo VS Capcom than Sega VS Capcom

I'm talking about Sega VS Capcom, not Sonic VS Capcom
eggman.....

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Sega and Capcom were both big on the arcade scene, Have similar crazy charming characters, have a black haired martial artist with a headband, and a blue colored mascot that defeats robots created by an evil scientist
I thought you were going to list a buncha characters. Eye em sed nao. Opa Opa wouldn't be too bad actually

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
omfg that ROB killing me as villager lol

i shouldnt been stupidly setting myself back to those attacks each and every time

EGGMAN
tbh Sega VS Capcom feels more... fitting than Nintendo VS Capcom

I have a harder time imagining a Nintendo VS Capcom than Sega VS Capcom

eggman.....

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the guy who redesigned Starfire try to justify it?
I'm not aware. Once details of the New 52 started pouring out I just kind of backed away from DC in general.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
**** it, this'll be the first Japan only FE I'm emulating I think, kickass theme
I'm not aware. Once details of the New 52 started pouring out I just kind of backed away from DC in general.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did though.
I remember something along the lines of 'nerd culture likes sluts so deal with it' but I can't find it, must have been fake. What isn't fake however is that thay said 'check the rating'

D

Deleted member

I just went agaisnt a Shulk who Side-B'ed off the edge at the last stock lol

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Starfire was a sweet innocent naive alien girl who was changed completely and turned into the exact opposite of what She Hulk is. A male fantasy object.

PS: I really really really hate the world ''****" and it's variants, it's a word create by men to demean women for doing the same types of things they do with women.
Lol new 52 Starfire.

Also, world "****"?

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn I can haz translation plz?
6 am translation:

Kirby badges have been added to the badge center. A lot of fans have requested these characters so we added them to the game. you can also play a round for free so come to the store!

By the way, forgot to tell you guys*-- a good way to keep up with Source Gaming's content is by liking us on Facebook!

* spam you guys

Oh wait is the Tourney is right now?

It'll be impossible for me to join ;_; I have to leave for work in a couple hours. Sorry guys!

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I thought you were going to list a buncha characters. Eye em sed nao. Opa Opa wouldn't be too bad actually
I was about to do that :p

Since Sega hasn't really got to far in the fighting crossover biz outside of megamix, there's a lot of potential
There's the obvious one's (Sonic, Akira, AiAi, Ryo, Nights, Alex Kidd, Samba, Ulala, Beat, Vyse, Opa Opa)

But you can get cool and creative with Sega characters here

Dragon (Panzer Dragoon)

Temjin (Virtual On)

Slade (Shining Force)

Alicia (Valkyria Chronicles)

Aisha (Monster World)

Bahn (Fighting Vipers)

There's tons more I can list like Arle (Puyo Puyo), Ristar, Vectorman, Sketch Turner (Comix Zone), Alis (Phantasy Star) Hatsune Miku, Jack Frost (SMT), Blaze Fielding (Streets of Rage), Space Harrier, Hornet Car (Daytona), Jacky (Virtua Fighter), Red (Gunstar Heroes), Raidou (Devil Summoner)... Football Manager lol... I think you get the idea

sega could make an excellent roster to rival capcom

Last edited:

Chrono.

I was about to do that :p

Since Sega hasn't really got to far in the fighting crossover biz outside of megamix, there's a lot of potential
There's the obvious one's (Sonic, Akira, AiAi, Ryo, Nights, Alex Kidd, Samba, Ulala, Beat, Vyse, Opa Opa)

But you can get cool and creative with Sega characters here

Dragon (Panzer Dragoon)

Temjin (Virtual On)

Slade (Shining Force)

Alicia (Valkyria Chronicles)

Aisha (Monster World)

Bahn (Fighting Vipers)

There's tons more I can list like Arle (Puyo Puyo), Ristar, Vectorman, Sketch Turner (Comix Zone), Alis (Phantasy Star) Hatsune Miku, Jack Frost (SMT), Blaze Fielding (Streets of Rage), Space Harrier, Hornet Car (Daytona), Jacky (Virtua Fighter), Red (Gunstar Heroes), Raidou (Devil Summoner)... Football Manager lol... I think you get the idea

sega could make an excellent roster to rival capcom
Man I love Virtual On

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Just imagine the amazing scenario's that could happen in Sega Vs Capcom

A crazy Taxi Cab could run over Bison, Cab stops, Dante comes out of it arguing with BD Joe that he didn't get him to Pizza Hut on time.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
We've got a tourney going on?

I haven't bothered with the tourney mode... Is it too late to join? I'm terrible anyway.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I've been drawing the entire day send halp

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
We've got a tourney going on?

I haven't bothered with the tourney mode... Is it too late to join? I'm terrible anyway.
Yeah, it already started. Hopefully we can do another one at a better time and day (weekends are best). I thought today's tourney was in the evening (west coast). Didn't realize until a little while ago that it was midday. Midday on a weekday is very limiting. I think afternoon or evening on a Saturday would work best and would accommodate way more people. I'm guessing that's a big reason this tourney had such a low turnout.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Better endboss theme than Sacred Stones amiright? In all seriousness, Fortomiis looked ****ing awesome
Yeah, not a fan of that song.

I really like the one before it though:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom