• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
If we look at the new characters and the slots that are already filled.
We have the following in the past 3 titles.
Power: Wario, Knuckles, Bowser, Vector, Donkey Kong
All Around: Luigi, Amy, Mario, Blaze, Bowser Jr
Speed: Shadow, Daisy, Sonic, Yoshi, Metal Sonic
Skill: Tails, Peach, Eggman, Waluigi, Silver

Now the question is where would each Newcomer go.
Both Power and Al Around have an Extra Mario character. And Speed and Skill have an extra Sonic character.
I feel as though Diddy might be Speed. That or Jet because well it makes sense.
I feel Rouge might be All Around or Skill and this goes the same for Rosalina who I think might go in Skill if she is playable.
And Nabbit I feel would work in any of them that isn't Power.
But that's my question now. Who is going to be power. Because if it's not Big or Omega and it ends up being Zazz.
I will be Furious.
I think Rouge would either be Power, since she is supposed to be Knuckles rival, or she might be Skill, to contrast Waluigi, since he is the closest thing to her equivalent in the Mario series. Although Wario's a power character and Shadow is a speed character, so the characters equivalents don't really match all that much.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Where is Bomberman?!
I don't want Bomberman: Erotic Explosions!

Do you think Bomberman would be likely if Nintendo buys his franchise?

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Why buy just Bomberman franchise? Buy HUDSON as whole we need a good Mario party game
Because most of the staff of Hudson Soft don't work for Konami, most of them left. Its pretty much the same with Rare and its talent, who all pretty much left after the Microsoft buyout.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
This is why we need GC Virtual Console and a larger variety on the Wii VC
And TTYD, like I actually recommend to play TTYD a lot and the number of people that tells me "can;t do it, cause you need the console and you need to get the disc on ebay".....urgh, I love physical, but this game deserves convenient access.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
And TTYD, like I actually recommend to play TTYD a lot and the number of people that tells me "can;t do it, cause you need the console and you need to get the disc on ebay".....urgh, I love physical, but this game deserves convenient access.

F-Zero GX, Viewtiful Joe and Pokemon Coliseum/XD Gale of Darkness too.
Oh and the Rogue Squadron games.

D

Deleted member

If I never get a good Castlevania game again I'm fine with that because at least I got Symphony of the Night.

I'm still waiting on Bomberman Hero 2, though....

in my lonesome dreams....

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
If I never get a good Castlevania game again I'm fine with that because at least I got Symphony of the Night.

I just want a new Contra game but atleast I got Hard Corps Uprising and Contra 3&4.

Starlight_Lily

Maybe the team behind Bomberman can get back together and make a spiritual successor with kickstarter? Like how the team behind Banjo Kazooie are, and are now making Yooka-Laylea.

D

Deleted member

Maybe the team behind Bomberman can get back together and make a spiritual successor with kickstarter? Like how the team behind Banjo Kazooie are, and are now making Yooka-Laylea.
Unfortunately even if that were to happen, my wish still wouldn't come true. Bomberman Hero is a unique game, even for the Bomberman series. It's sorta like Mario 3D World, except with Bomberman. It's wicked fun. I doubt anyone who works on Bomberman or who ever will again, will ever think about it. (As in it's not on their radar)

It's my favorite Bomberman, though. Always will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I've played Bomberman Hero. It's.... probably the only Bomberman game I've ever played.....

Besides some mobile game I guess.....

It was pretty good though and I've completed it 100% once with the special last planet and all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom