• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
There's more to the project plan that hasn't been translated?

Do you guys plan on doing those, too, or did you go as far as you're willing?
There is a bit more. It's insanely text heavy so Masked Man is still in the process of transcribing the Japanese and translating it. It's detailed explanations of the characters moveset. The most groundbreaking info the dates and some of the edits to the characters. Dedede, Olimar (that's where we got the Rock Pikmin info Btw) and Shulk are shown. Olimar's rock Pikmin is the most important piece of information, whereas Dedede's changed Gordo Throw is probably the second. Shulk doesn't haven't anything really interesting just crazy detail on some of the moves.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
There is a bit more. It's insanely text heavy so Masked Man is still in the process of transcribing the Japanese and translating it. It's detailed explanations of the characters moveset. The most groundbreaking info the dates and some of the edits to the characters. Dedede, Olimar (that's where we got the Rock Pikmin info Btw) and Shulk are shown. Olimar's rock Pikmin is the most important piece of information, whereas Dedede's changed Gordo Throw is probably the second. Shulk doesn't haven't anything really interesting just crazy detail on some of the moves.
Anything on Bowser?

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Am I the only one who is getting both Nohr and Hoshido?
I feel that Nohr has better characters and designs while Hoshido also has good charcters and design while the Awakening-like difficulty appeals to me so I'm just getting both.

Plus there's those scripted deaths in both versions that got to me either way.:cry:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Anything on Bowser?
Unfortunately all the information we currently have is only limited to the three I mentioned. Even then it's just a part of their plans.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Joker has a cut line in which he basically says he wants to **** Kamui's brains out. I wouldn't object to that if I didn't have a boyfriend. Also, DO I SMELL A HOSHIDO SWINE?!?!?
Nishiki is a fox who'd gladly cut off his fur to repay you in GOLD. Such a grateful one. Unlike Joker, who treats all of your friends like poop.

DO I SMELL NOHRIAN SCUM?

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Unfortunately all the information we currently have is only limited to the three I mentioned. Even then it's just a part of their plans.
Ah, alright, thanks.

That's a shame, I think he might've been interesting since he's one of the most changed-up veterans SSB4 has.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
i love these kinds of videos so much oh my god
My Friend Luggy would love that Nichijou video if he doesn't already have it saved lol
Joker has a cut line in which he basically says he wants to **** Kamui's brains out.
God Bless Joker, Ooooooh yep

Last edited:
Am I the only one who is getting both Nohr and Hoshido?
I feel that Nohr has better characters and designs while Hoshido also has good charcters and design while the Awakening-like difficulty appeals to me so I'm just getting both.

Plus there's those scripted deaths in both versions that got to me either way.:cry:
Im getting all 3 one way or another. Will probably trade with a friend or something. Unless all of my friends get the same version as me :p

EDIT Close your darn spoilers! :grrr:

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Joker's funny, a ninja and sexy. I don't like furries, sorry. Not to mention I treat most people like poop

YOU SICKEN ME! I BET YOU WANT TO USE PHEONIX MODE!
Nishiki's thankful, nice, and beautiful. I don't like hypocrites, my apologies. Not to mention, I love warm, noice fur to cuddle with.

I SICKEN YOU? YOU DISGUST ME! I WAGER YOU'D RUN INTO THE OPPOSITE GENDER IN THE HOTSPRING! ON PURPOSE!

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
This is reminding me of Battle Royale. lol

(God, the movie I've watched of it was so morbid, I bet the manga was just as freaking morbid as it was lol. And yet I loved it.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I put up the English version of the Smash 4 Project Proposal slides from Sakurai's book!!

You can see them at Source Gaming here.

It's pretty neat getting to see how much of the game Sakurai actually did have in his head before production even started.
Holy crap.
And how ironic that Duck Hunt was the "surprise character", when Wii Fit Trainer was a bigger surprise overall. :laugh:

Are these all the slides Sakurai has made public?

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Holy crap.
And how ironic that Duck Hunt was the "surprise character", when Wii Fit Trainer was a bigger surprise overall. :laugh:

Are these all the slides Sakurai has made public?
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn can answer better than me, but these are at least all the slides that were in that section of the book.

continuityOfficer

Smash Champion
i love these kinds of videos so much oh my god
my favourite:
View attachment 59915 View attachment 59916
View attachment 59917
Okay.So @Spazzy_D and Neo both died by jumping into a volcano.Naoshi killed @ThePenguinGamer0 and @aldelaro5 dies trying to escape.So the winner of hunger games is @ Naoshi Naoshi
theres a reason his name mean death
This is reminding me of Battle Royale. lol

(God, the movie I've watched of it was so morbid, I bet the manga was just as freaking morbid as it was lol. And yet I loved it.)
I mean, its hunger games simulator, and HG is famous for basically being teenage girl battle royal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom