• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I generally dislike watching Sheiks. This isn't helping my opinion of that.

Needles need to be majorly nerfed.
Sheik can be fun to watch but not like this.

I'd honestly rather watch 10 more Dabuz matches than that.

Soul.

What're you talking about? That was great lol

The bell disrespect was a solid 10/10
No like, it was funny (thank you based commentary) but I don't like the fact that people use this kind of combination to win.
And yeah, the disrespect was solid

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Lol, of course Sheik's up-b counts as a projectile.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
No like, it was funny (thank you based commentary) but I don't like the fact that people use this kind of combination to win.
And yeah, the disrespect was solid
IDK, it was valid teamwork. I don't see how the bucket was any worse than HBox's Rest abuse or how it was any worse than the elaborate healing combos Ness/Villager put on several times during the match. Villager/Ness couldn't adapt so they lost.

Thought it was a pretty exciting GF.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Sheik can be fun to watch but not like this.

I'd honestly rather watch 10 more Dabuz matches than that.
I know Sheik CAN be fun to watch, I'm just not really a fan of the character (watching or playing.)

Soul.

IDK, it was valid teamwork. I don't see how the bucket was any worse than HBox's Rest abuse or how it was any worse than the elaborate healing combos Ness/Villager put on several times during the match. Villager/Ness couldn't adapt so they lost.

Thought it was a pretty exciting GF.
I'm not saying it was worse than Rest and the other thing; GDubs is more of a one-trick pony in Doubles, if I say so myself. I guess that could be why everyone uses him alongside a character with Oil Panic-able projectiles.
Things like this happened early on 3DS too lol, anyone remember Pika + GDubs. Thunder counted as 3-4 projectiles iirc, so it could fill Oil Panic in a few seconds.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Completely not related to anything, but I really WANT to start using a weapon in Splatoon that isn't the Splattershot Jr., but the Jr. just fits my playstyle so well. It sucks that it's the starting gun and I have never switched off of it for more than 3-4 matches.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Completely not related to anything, but I really WANT to start using a weapon in Splatoon that isn't the Splattershot Jr., but the Jr. just fits my playstyle so well. It sucks that it's the starting gun and I have never switched off of it for more than 3-4 matches.
Once you use the Aerospray, you'll never want to go back to the Splattershot Jr.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Oh man, I'm going to crash so hard tonight. I've been pulling too many later nighters for the past two weeks, and there's construction in my neighborhood so I can't get any sleep in the afternoon. Will have to watch the replays later.

redroses

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marmalade
Have you tried the Splash-O-Matic?
I think it might be a good alt weapon for the Splattershot Jr. Also the Suction Bomb bomb rush is a lot of fun to use!

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Splattershot Jr isn't half bad. It actually sees a decent amount of use even in high level ranked.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Pretty sure @Roger Smith was referring to the nationwide legalization of gay marriage in the US, not the feature in FE: Fates. :p
Actually no. The legalization says there is only ONE guy and ONE girl you are allowed to marry. ^^

And both are you. Prepare yourself!

*is waiting for Yarn Yoshis*

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Er...They meant about how it was decided that everyone in the US can marry whether they're a straight couple or not, this has nothing to do with Fire Emblem
I'm sorry, but I think you totally missed the joke there. XD

Also, btw... am I the only one who can't play Splatoon no more? It isn't a Splat Fest. It's a Lag Fest. Literally every time I try to play, I am thrown out by Errors. And you know how the camera pans the stage before battle? Well, it never stopped panning for me, so I got to watch the battle start with bird's eye view.
And when it DOES work, it BARELY works in any way. Super laggy, and always ends with errors.

Ugh.

D

Deleted member

I feel like we should leave politics out of a gaming website.
There are sections where discussing that very topic is more optimal like The Debate Hall. If you have a problem with politics being discussed here, why not refer to that place instead?

Last edited by a moderator:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The first Metroid Prime is one of the best shooters out there. Prime 2 and 3 are only slightly less good.

But I'll always love Hunters more.

Tr1pleDee

Together now!
NNID
Tr1pleDee
3DS FC
2964-8670-3007
Switch FC
SW-6770-0026-7427
Smash 4 character hacking is among us.

Still less range than melee :troll:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I got stuck in the snowy area in Prime and stopped playing it. XP

Metroid is one of the games where I need a guide.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I know @Khoru was talking about this yesterday so I figured why not do it.

Nintendo x Capcom. It was hard as hell narrowing this down.

I like the way it came out though. I tried my best to pair characters up but it got tricky in places.

For example:
Jin vs. Shulk because Shulk fights Mechon and Jin fights in Mechs.
Regina vs. Yoshi because she fights Dinosaurs.
Wolf vs. Jon because Wolves.
Morrigan vs. Pit because Angel vs. Demon.
Fox vs. Felyne because cat vs. dog.
etc

Last edited:

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
"What did the Fox say? Nothing. The Fox is dead."

These commentators on Melee lol

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Maybe someone can start hacking models.
Or better yet try and revive them. :icsmelee:
Please note I am still lost without them and will straw grasp at any opportunity.
I would like to get into model mod's for Smash Bros Wii U if/once we get to that point. I would like to see King Dedede's model become available for public use so I can have a good idea on how to design the Ice Climbers HD parka's.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom