• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
"I could crack a walnut with my buttcheeks." - NWC 2015

Jgt044

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wii U: Jgt044
3DS FC
1005-9641-7502
Bruh John Numbers just clobbered the competition!

Nintendo has only announced one new game and they already have won e3.

metroid blast
Blast
ball
it couldnt be more obvious :troll:

Last edited:

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
That was a pretty fun event

Nintendo knows how to make an event.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Of course Mario Galaxy music is playing right now.

Because what else is epic enough for this.

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
I have to say, it started out rather cringy, but I thoroughly enjoyed the latter half. I hope they do this again next year.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So who sticking around to watch Bethesda?

I know I am for that Doom 4

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

I can't because I'm a human and need sleep.

May just sleep until Nintendo's main E3 on Tuesday.

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace

I'll probably keep it open in the background just in case they announce something I might be interested in, but the only other presentation (other than Nintendo's) I'm really looking forward to is Microsoft's, and that's just because the Halo 5 stuff is going to be amazing.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Oh wait Bethesda's is now

Alrighty

Edit: Orrrrr it could go offline again.

Last edited:

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
On a completely unrelated topic..

Do you guys think if we get a DLC character that is from a series that doesn't already have a stage in the game, like, say Inklings, that they'll come pre-packaged with a stage? Ryu did, but he's a guest character.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
On a completely unrelated topic..

Do you guys think if we get a DLC character that is from a series that doesn't already have a stage in the game, like, say Inklings, that they'll come pre-packaged with a stage? Ryu did, but he's a guest character.
Sakurai said they couldn't make too many stages in the Direct, so if he's actually speaking the truth then probably not. If they're really big characters like Ryu, then maybe.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sakurai said they couldn't make too many stages in the Direct, so if he's actually speaking the truth then probably not. If they're really big characters like Ryu, then maybe.
He says that, but then the arrows and new page indicate...otherwise?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
He also said they weren't going to make too many characters. :dazwa:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Got Roy, Ryu, Lucas and Dreamland. I love the fact that Dreamland and the Street Fighter stage add more music for Smash Run. Also Roy is super fun to play as. I also had fun with Ryu, but I can easily tell I will need to train a lot with Ryu before I can get good with him. And Lucas is still fun to play as well.
I liked the Championship as well. I have to admit, Blast Ball looked rather interesting, even if it looked very similar to Metroid Prime. But it was very cool seeing both new and old games in action. Mario Maker looks very awesome. Also, congrats to John Numbers.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
He also said they weren't going to make too many characters. :dazwa:
Yeah, and we don't have that many. We've got 4. And there's not really any reason to assume there's a ton left, especially judging from the Mario placeholder slots.

Less than 10 would fit the bill, given how massive the base game's roster is.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok, so, after the twc, it was just

:)

So, basically, I was rooting all the time for trihex and cosmo, I just like these speedrunners.

Splatoon was really fun to watch, that kid was good I guess.

tloz why tmr didn;t win?

blast ball....what the heck was this? Btw, I do believe retro could've done it, but I do nto believe it is the only thing they had to show, no digging was spotted :)

sm, ah.....this game is crazy on speedrun races, you should watch sometime and btw, why they keep popping out these vc menus?

mk8....poor cosmo, what happened?

baloon fight.....that was very unexpected and I kinda love how they die at the easiest part, also YAY COSMO!!!!

ssb4.....DANG THAT REGGIE VS HUNGRYBOX HIGIGHT WAS NOT EVEN THE FIGHT.....IT WAS EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!! Like, the intro, the shots fired.....geez, this was so mcuh fun.

Also, cosmo takes down trihex, i honestly dreamt of them being in the finals, at least cosmo made it.

Adn the higlight.....freaking mario maker. I will not buy this game, but dang, these guys at nintendo must have laughed sadistically when creating the levels. poor cosmo on the last one however, but man this was so hype. So much clever ads. Also, when myamoto got on stage, yes, I hoped for paper mario, lol. These 3ds prixes were neat (can;t wait for cosmo to show it on his stream :) ).

Now about earthbound 0, why in the preshiow?.....

anyway, of course I freaked out (like msot of the time throughout the entire night, I was sending cryptic messages on the irc). I played EB, it;s a masterpiece and I';m definetely buying EB 0 after E3. The only thing I really wonder is this is an nes game, I have very low hopes for the logistic, but this is mother, it hs surprisingly good logistic. might become the best nes game I would play though.

Now, my main thing is Tuesday.....guys, idk if I'm nervous or hyped, but it all comes own to my worries on Paper Mario. it's like a mix of I look forward to Tuesday and a I kinda don't want to be disappointed and the problem is I can't avoid this feeling, I WILL be disappointed and worried if it doesn;t happen. It's not "I hope it woudl happen" it's more a "want it to happen because it;s probably the thign I would care the msot".

not sure how to approach this but to wait. I know it's likely, but I jsut can;t get my pessimism side away.....

Anyway, I guess we'll see Tuesday then :)

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Wow, Nintendo did a great job with the NWC 2015. My favorite part was when Miyamoto appeared at the end to greet the winner XD. Anyways, since the 3DS update was released today, has anyone datamined the update similar to last time?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom