• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 7.0 - Welcome Back, Folks!

Who's the best Mario?

• Total voters

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Not sure where else to post this, but I just got some Fire Emblem Cipher cards of a few of my favorite characters as a gift from my brother.

And yes I'm 3DS trash.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido

Since I haven't mentioned F/GO in a while(I couldn't during last week due to work) and it's the Anniversary,
First off, I need to mention how frickin' lucky my phone account is compared to the pad account.
Last month during the Onigashima event, due to the urge to roll, I ended up rolling, only to my surprise, that I got Jeanne, making her my 4th SSR across both accounts, and Karna. I was happy enough getting Karna since I enjoy the Indian Servants, but than the JP server recently got the 4th Lostbelt update, showing off his brand new animation attacks and his new costume, so I was pretty ecstatic shortly after.
Anyway, under one month going into the Anniversary, the GSSR Banner came out and so I went for the GSSR, hoping I'd at least get a Limited Servant that I haven't gotten. I got Hjikata, which I'm fine with since I can make Gintama jokes with him. But to my surprise, I got a 2nd Altera alongside him, so I now have an NP2 Altera, making her my first NP2 SSR. Rather fitting as she was my first SSR in general.
And because I had a good amount of quartz from both saving and from getting the extra Quartz from buying the Paid quartz, I decided to test my luck with one 10 roll for Sherlock. I got Saber Mordred. I basically said one roll was enough since I felt going anymore would not be good as I probably wasted all my luck getting Mordred, so I kept my quartz then.
Now comes the Summer Banner with Summer Tamamo, Kiyo, Anne/Mary and Mordred. Since I wanted an NP2 Summer Mordred, as that gives her NP an additional 200% damage boost, I went with a 10 roll on that banner........I got Summer Tamamo on the first %&#$^*@ 10 roll.

So in 1 whole week, I got 4 SSRs and including last month, gotten 6 SSRs altogether with 4 of them being new 3 of them being on the first start roll.

Of course, than I get cocky and try to see if I can get Summer Mordred and I get junk on the rest of the rolls. No Summer Mordred, not even one Anne/Mary or Kiyohime. The game played me good.

As for my pad account, I couldn't do the GSSR until I was done work, so I had to wait until then. Now that I got back, I have gotten to do the GSSR to get my first 5 star in 5 months(as Quetzalcoatl was my last 5-star with that account) for my pad account. It was Mysterious Heroine X. And only her compared to Hjikata and Altera with my phone account. I decided to try to my luck with the Summer Banner, but this time with alot less cockiness. I didn't get Summer Mordred, but I did get a Summer Kiyohime and Summer Anne & Mary, compared to the rolls I got with my phone account after Tamamo. So I do have Quartz left on my pad compared to my phone.

Ultimately, I am glad that both of my GSSRs were Limited Units I did not have. I am also a bit happy to have gotten Summer Kiyo and Anne & Mary, as only 2 4-star Summer Servants have re-appeared once more on non-Summer Banners(with only Summer Martha and Summer Nobunaga coming back) compared to the 5-stars. Now, I have all Summer 1 Servants(as I have all Summer Servants that aren't Kiyo or Anne/Mary on the phone and all 4-star Summer Servants on the pad), meaning the "completionist" in me isn't going to get all worried up for possibly missing some content.
Although I am shocked at how lucky my phone account got with getting a whole bunch of SSRs in one month, including Karna, who was one I really wanted. And just in time for his new animation update in JP.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido

Since I haven't mentioned F/GO in a while(I couldn't during last week due to work) and it's the Anniversary,
First off, I need to mention how frickin' lucky my phone account is compared to the pad account.
Last month during the Onigashima event, due to the urge to roll, I ended up rolling, only to my surprise, that I got Jeanne, making her my 4th SSR across both accounts, and Karna. I was happy enough getting Karna since I enjoy the Indian Servants, but than the JP server recently got the 4th Lostbelt update, showing off his brand new animation attacks and his new costume, so I was pretty ecstatic shortly after.
Anyway, under one month going into the Anniversary, the GSSR Banner came out and so I went for the GSSR, hoping I'd at least get a Limited Servant that I haven't gotten. I got Hjikata, which I'm fine with since I can make Gintama jokes with him. But to my surprise, I got a 2nd Altera alongside him, so I now have an NP2 Altera, making her my first NP2 SSR. Rather fitting as she was my first SSR in general.
And because I had a good amount of quartz from both saving and from getting the extra Quartz from buying the Paid quartz, I decided to test my luck with one 10 roll for Sherlock. I got Saber Mordred. I basically said one roll was enough since I felt going anymore would not be good as I probably wasted all my luck getting Mordred, so I kept my quartz then.
Now comes the Summer Banner with Summer Tamamo, Kiyo, Anne/Mary and Mordred. Since I wanted an NP2 Summer Mordred, as that gives her NP an additional 200% damage boost, I went with a 10 roll on that banner........I got Summer Tamamo on the first %&#$^*@ 10 roll.

So in 1 whole week, I got 4 SSRs and including last month, gotten 6 SSRs altogether with 4 of them being new 3 of them being on the first start roll.

Of course, than I get cocky and try to see if I can get Summer Mordred and I get junk on the rest of the rolls. No Summer Mordred, not even one Anne/Mary or Kiyohime. The game played me good.

As for my pad account, I couldn't do the GSSR until I was done work, so I had to wait until then. Now that I got back, I have gotten to do the GSSR to get my first 5 star in 5 months(as Quetzalcoatl was my last 5-star with that account) for my pad account. It was Mysterious Heroine X. And only her compared to Hjikata and Altera with my phone account. I decided to try to my luck with the Summer Banner, but this time with alot less cockiness. I didn't get Summer Mordred, but I did get a Summer Kiyohime and Summer Anne & Mary, compared to the rolls I got with my phone account after Tamamo. So I do have Quartz left on my pad compared to my phone.

Ultimately, I am glad that both of my GSSRs were Limited Units I did not have. I am also a bit happy to have gotten Summer Kiyo and Anne & Mary, as only 2 4-star Summer Servants have re-appeared once more on non-Summer Banners(with only Summer Martha and Summer Nobunaga coming back) compared to the 5-stars. Now, I have all Summer 1 Servants(as I have all Summer Servants that aren't Kiyo or Anne/Mary on the phone and all 4-star Summer Servants on the pad), meaning the "completionist" in me isn't going to get all worried up for possibly missing some content.
Although I am shocked at how lucky my phone account got with getting a whole bunch of SSRs in one month, including Karna, who was one I really wanted. And just in time for his new animation update in JP.
WOW, you've had some insane luck there with SSR servants lately! Great to hear!

Have fun using Summer Tamamo! She's been my go-to single target Lancer for a while, and she's awesome at her job!

As for me, I don't have much to say regarding recent SSR pulls. Between finally pulling normal Tamamo during the Onigashima rerun (still working on leveling her up) and the guaranteed gacha, not a lot happened. When the guaranteed gacha arrived, I went for it... but all I got out of it was my second First Hassan.

Would've been nice to pull a new SSR like a limited one, but alas, seems like this guaranteed gacha wasn't what I anticipated. At least my first First Hassan's will hit harder now (he's also my second NP2 SSR servant, following Drake).

If I'm pulling for an SSR at the moment, it's probably going to be either a brief attempt at a second Summer Tamamo just to have a stronger NP or perhaps trying to pull for my first Summer Artoria, probably the latter between the two.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Looks like Lady luck is taking pity on my Pad account. I was saving my quartz for trying to get a 2nd Summer Martha. It gave me a 2nd Summer Martha and a Summer Arthuria for that account, making Summer Arthuria my 5th Servant across both accounts and my first Limited Servant across both accounts. And I still have Quartz left over.
On the phone account, I did manage to get a 2nd Summer Mordred though. So it's nice to see that Lady luck is being nice to me.

Erureido Erureido

So....

You know.....when you see that one guy that usually goes "3 Tickets = 3 SSRs" or "SSR on first 10x" or etc, you often feel annoyance because of their gloating. Other times, you think they may just be lying because they want to rake in people's surprise/make people jealous/etc, cause the internet and whatnot. Now what happens when you end up getting that insane luck?

-Shortly after getting Archuria, when S!Mordred came back on the banner, I decided to test my luck with getting a NP2 S!Mordred for my Pad account with the 30 Quartz I had left after getting NP2 Martha and Archuria. Lancer Tamamo appears.....making her my 6th SSR Servant and 2nd Limited across both accounts.
-After the new Event came up, I got my Log-in Bonus Quartz shortly after, meaning I had over 30 Quartz again. I ended up getting Summer Nitocris(who was the one I wanted) with 3 tickets on my Phone account, so I attempt to get Nitocris with my pad account with the 30 Quartz I had........do I even need to say who I got instead?
IMG_0001.PNG

"I am sad that I lack the talent to make this **** up." :smash:

Not including the 2 GSSRs, I have gotten 8 SSRs(5 on phone, 3 on pad) in two whole months, with 4 of them being on the first 10x. And my pad account has the honor of having all Summer 1 Servants. Geez, If my luck isn't gone now after this marathon of SSRs and Limited units, it's certainly going to gone later, especially when Merlin comes back.

All that aside, I wonder if Summer Nero came to my pad account because that's also the account with Bride Nero, who I use alot and almost got 10/10/10. And maybe because I have both Summer Tamamo and Summer Mordred as well and they talked crap about her not getting a Swimsuit last Summer.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
What's up y'all?

Just finished my first semester of grad school a couple of weeks ago and found out I got a 4.0 GPA!

Ivander

Smash Legend
What's up y'all?

Just finished my first semester of grad school a couple of weeks ago and found out I got a 4.0 GPA!
It's quiet here in the social.

That said, recently finished camp work for this summer. And still using an artifact of a laptop until I go back home around the 14th/15th.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
It's quiet here in the social.

That said, recently finished camp work for this summer. And still using an artifact of a laptop until I go back home around the 14th/15th.
Pretty sad. This place used to be awesome and all

so like

whats the grad school for
Teaching American Sign Language. I'm planning on becoming an ASL teacher. Four more semesters to go, meaning I'll be done December 2020

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Supposedly by what I heard, it was Episode 0 to the Babylonia Anime, but I don't know that for certain. It was shown at the Anniversary Fest to those who went there. Besides showing Mash and Roman, it also has the first appearance of Marisbury Animusphere, Olga's father and:
Solomon's/Roman's Master
As mentioned, the episode hasn't been officially released, but people have already started drawing what Marisbury looks like. Also, the voice actors who were at the Fest were apparently in tears after watching it. Hope it doesn't come while I am still on vacation due to this crappy com, cause I want to see it when it shows up before I end up seeing any major spoilers from it.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido and other FGO Players:

New news from the FES.

New Friend Point Servants, with them being:
Jason(The Leader of the Argonaut and practically memed on as he uses Atalante, Medea and Zerk Heracles as part of his attacks, but they get him involved in the beatings)
Paris(Hector's brother and the one who started the Trojan War when Aphrodite charmed Helen for him)
Gareth(Gawain's brother, sister in Fate)
Bartholomew Roberts(aka Black Bart, one of the most successful pirates of the Golden Age of Piracy)
Chen Gong(Lu Bu's advisor)
Charlotte Cordey(a figure in the French Revolution and the murderer of Jean-Paul Marat)
Salome(the step-daughter of Herod who's mother told her to ask for the head of John the Baptiste after Herod allowed her to have any one thing she wanted)

Da Vinci Lily is the 4th Year Anniversary Servant

A preview of Lostbelt 5 Servants

SSR Rate up is getting increased from 0.700% to 0.800% regarding Solo Rate-ups.
The option to repeat Daily Missions has been added.
Medea Lily and Lu Bu are getting animation updates.

And......
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...elt_5_hacked_my_room_data_confirms_a_servant/

*reads who the upcoming Servant is*

*reads the stuff regarding them*

Oh please let his personality be good. I can overlook how the story treats him as long as his personality is good and nothing like his Roman-biased namesake. Please don't ruin him for me.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido and other FGO Players:

New news from the FES.

New Friend Point Servants, with them being:
Jason(The Leader of the Argonaut and practically memed on as he uses Atalante, Medea and Zerk Heracles as part of his attacks, but they get him involved in the beatings)
Paris(Hector's brother and the one who started the Trojan War when Aphrodite charmed Helen for him)
Gareth(Gawain's brother, sister in Fate)
Bartholomew Roberts(aka Black Bart, one of the most successful pirates of the Golden Age of Piracy)
Chen Gong(Lu Bu's advisor)
Charlotte Cordey(a figure in the French Revolution and the murderer of Jean-Paul Marat)
Salome(the step-daughter of Herod who's mother told her to ask for the head of John the Baptiste after Herod allowed her to have any one thing she wanted)

Da Vinci Lily is the 4th Year Anniversary Servant

A preview of Lostbelt 5 Servants

SSR Rate up is getting increased from 0.700% to 0.800% regarding Solo Rate-ups.
The option to repeat Daily Missions has been added.
Medea Lily and Lu Bu are getting animation updates.

And......
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...elt_5_hacked_my_room_data_confirms_a_servant/

*reads who the upcoming Servant is*

*reads the stuff regarding them*

Oh please let his personality be good. I can overlook how the story treats him as long as his personality is good and nothing like his Roman-biased namesake. Please don't ruin him for me.
I just hope Lostbelt 5 is when we will finally see Archer!Heracles. It's been stated a while back Heracles best excels as an Archer, and if we're not counting Hassan of the Cursed Arm, Heracles is the only OG servant that still doesn't have a second variation in F/GO. With Lostbelt 5 taking place in Greece, I really think it'd be the perfect opportunity for Archer!Heracles to FINALLY make his appearance in F/GO. I guess one can dream though.

Odysseus will be cool too!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
From a somewhat long hiatus, now I am back to Smashboards thread check this thread... and the other Ultimate thread that's sort of becoming Resetera 2.0 or Resetera Smashboards branch...

There have been some games I got over the past few months, like FFXII, Shining Resonance Refrain, Tales of Vesperia, God Eater 3 etc...
And thanks to my sis, I also got myself a PS Vita so I can play more jrpgs and anime games.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Opossum Opossum

Recently got Three Houses. Starting from the top with Black Eagles. Anyway, I wanted to ask, regarding Motivation and Instruct, is it recommended to do all Sessions and use up all Motivation or not to do all Sessions and keep some motivation for the characters?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Whoa this place has been pretty slow lately. Sounds like someone skipped a beat?

D

Deleted member

• Be me.​
  • Plan to sell 3 of your games in order to save for Astral Chain.​
  • Go to your retailer.​
  • Remark in the last moment that one of the 3 games' cases is empty.​
  • Get elected as dummy of the day.​

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've seen zombies more alive, really.

But stuff happens. So eh.

I guess most migrated mainly over to the Smash Ultimate Social.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I remember when the board was just as active as the Smash Ultimate Social. How things have changed....quite immensely.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
We should put this thread in a box, and throw it down the stream, never to be seen again.
How about we turn it into a flea? A harmless little flea. And Then we put that flea in a box. And then that box inside another box. And then mail that box back to ourselves. And when it arrives....

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
How about we turn it into a flea? A harmless little flea. And Then we put that flea in a box. And then that box inside another box. And then mail that box back to ourselves. And when it arrives....
Then burn it on fite

That way the fleas won’t live

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
As good as Excel is, the inability to switch two rows with each other makes it very difficult to fix stuff. I'm working on the Dex order for my Pokemon hack. Just having this as information alone doesn't help much. I'd like to actually fix it so it's got everything in exact order of Dex instead...

D

Deleted member

In all honesty I prefer discussing in a social thread frequented by an handful of users rather than in a social thread which is bigger but also frequented by this website's remaining pests, notably the ones who demonized me last year.

Dan

Smash Lord
Has anyone played the NES stuff on the Switch? I'm playing the Lost Levels, and if it wasn't hard enough to begin with, isn't the control setup just horrible? Shouldn't Y be to run and B to jump?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Has anyone played the NES stuff on the Switch? I'm playing the Lost Levels, and if it wasn't hard enough to begin with, isn't the control setup just horrible? Shouldn't Y be to run and B to jump?
They did set it up that X functions like B to make up for it.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I just downloaded a bundle of NES games. Though since I don't have Switch online paid, I have a lot more limits on my stuff. No SNES games I can find for free(or in general, apparently?) for me. Which is too bad. But most stuff in life isn't entirely free anyway, so eh.

D

Deleted member

My thoughts on this Direct in a nutshell:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Huh, been ages since I've been here.
And its pretty much dead, oh well.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Playing pilotwings on SNES online.

Somehow passed basic flying in spite of breaking my guy's legs.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had Pilotwings when I was young, one of the few games I actually had. Could never beat the entire game.

Top Bottom