• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 7.0 - Welcome Back, Folks!

Who's the best Mario?

• Total voters

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So I buy(well, download for free) the NES Bundle thingy on the Switch... and didn't notice the fine print that it's pretty much an online pass thing only. >.<

Not sure if it's worth it. I don't play online on my Switch generally. I use it more for stuff like YouTube and Hulu, and sometimes play games.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ

So with the 7 million download Campaign in F/GO....

I got Merlin on my pad account. Also got a second SAlter for my pad account too, so I have an NP2 SAlter. But yep, I have Tamamo on my Phone and Merlin on my Pad.
Now to use all my Embers and QP from NeroFest for him. Yeah, I did alot of farming on NeroFest due to the infinite Lottery. I now have a whole wack load of Skill Gems, Proof of Heroics, Chains, Forbidden Pages(231 Pages :estatic:) and Knight Medals.
That said, I'm surprised my 5-Star luck hasn't run out yet, as I was positive I would lose it during Merlin after getting Nero Bride(meaning I have her on both accounts) and regular Nero together on my phone account.

Anyway, the Free 4-Star Ticket(aside from Limiteds like Passionlip or the Swimsuit servants) is out now. Can't use the Ticket until the 15th, but if there is a specific 4-Star servant you want, now is the time to get them when the Ticket can be used. Also, QP usage for Levelling up is halved and Great and Super Success Rates are up too.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido
I'm aware you stopped with Grand Order for the time being, but the 8 million download campaign is happening.
https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2019/1105_800dl/
Basically, you get 30 Quartz for having completed the Final Singularity, 10 Summon Tickets on the 7th Day log-in, 1/2 AP for Pseudo Singularity story missions, 5 additional Summon tickets alongside the 5 for the month, and some other stuff like all Training Grounds available during the time period. Plus King Hassan comes on the 8 Million Download banner, but I know you have him already.
I'm aware you've stopped for a bit, but I thought I would let you know that you can get some easy Quartz and Summon Tickets that will be there for you in case you decide to start playing again later.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido
I'm aware you stopped with Grand Order for the time being, but the 8 million download campaign is happening.
https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2019/1105_800dl/
Basically, you get 30 Quartz for having completed the Final Singularity, 10 Summon Tickets on the 7th Day log-in, 1/2 AP for Pseudo Singularity story missions, 5 additional Summon tickets alongside the 5 for the month, and some other stuff like all Training Grounds available during the time period. Plus King Hassan comes on the 8 Million Download banner, but I know you have him already.
I'm aware you've stopped for a bit, but I thought I would let you know that you can get some easy Quartz and Summon Tickets that will be there for you in case you decide to start playing again later.
Thanks for letting me know! Yeah, I've been taking a break from FGO from the time being b/c life's been so busy for me that I just don't have the time to grind through the game, but if there are that many free Quartz and Tickets being being given, I'll definitely log in to get them.

D

Deleted member

I can’t even remember the last time I posted here.

Things have been going better for me overall, but not everything is perfect sadly.

Right now I have loads of problems with my parents, and it really is harming my behaviour due to the stress of dealing with both of them.

But oh well, thankfully I am close to getting my own house and job in the near future, so things aren’t 100% lost yet.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido

So the NA team dun-goofed with the Maintenance on Grand Order. Basically, no one got their 10 Summon Tickets from the 8 Mil Anniversary, as well as having their Login streaks broke. Not only did the NA team just give 34 Quartz, but also 30 Golden Apples for the extended maintenance. The team also said that people who missed the Tickets from the 8 Mil Anniversary will be compensated, so more than likely, they're going to still give the 10 tickets. But anyway, more Quartz, especially 30, is always good and the 30 Golden Fruits are great with the Lottery Events, especially with the infinite Lottery Event after the Santa Jeanne event coming later.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Those times when you wish the Nintenzone Social would become active again than just for occasional pop-ups about Gacha game news and whatnot.

Erureido Erureido @Shishœ (I did see you logging in the game recently, unless that is someone else)

So:
-Part 2 Prologue has happened. And it was a wave of emotions.
-New Years Gacha and Event is up. With 2x Super & Great Success for EXP.
-Guaranteed Gacha is up, consisting of 2 different ones. One for Knights + Rulers + Avengers, the other for Cavalry + Alter Ego + Foreigner.
-So far, My Pad's Guarantee Gacha gave me Jeanne Alter. So I don't need to worry about trying to get her when the Re-run comes around. It also gave me Parvati, and she will go well with Atalante, Berserker Lancelot and Dantes when Skadi comes around.
-15 Summon Tickets to get with Mana Prisms, as New Years gives out 10 and there is the usual 5 for the start of the month.
-Free 20 Quartz for New years.

All in all, good stuff.

Edit: So my phone account got Moriarty. Pretty cool. Besides being a Limited and really liking his character, it also gives me a 5-star NP Buster Archer for Merlin shenanigans, since my only other 5-star Archer on my phone account is Summer Arthuria. But regardless, good to see that both my 5-stars were both Limited Summon Servants and ones that I wanted.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Those times when you wish the Nintenzone Social would become active again than just for occasional pop-ups about Gacha game news and whatnot.

Erureido Erureido @Shishœ (I did see you logging in the game recently, unless that is someone else)

So:
-Guaranteed Gacha is up, consisting of 2 different ones. One for Knights + Rulers + Avengers, the other for Cavalry + Alter Ego + Foreigner.
-So far, My Pad's Guarantee Gacha gave me Jeanne Alter. So I don't need to worry about trying to get her when the Re-run comes around. It also gave me Parvati, and she will go well with Atalante, Berserker Lancelot and Dantes when Skadi comes around.
-15 Summon Tickets to get with Mana Prisms, as New Years gives out 10 and there is the usual 5 for the start of the month.

All in all, good stuff.
Yep, I logged in, and pulled some REALLY good stuff!

For my guaranteed gacha summon I got:

Mr. Amakusa Shiro himself!

Don't care for him much as a character, but I've heard lots of good things about him as a Ruler-class servant in FGO, so it'll be interesting to use him once he's ready!

Then I pulled from the New Years banner. Used all 16 Summoning Tickets I got from the shop and got nothing, but then in my first 30 Quartz, this happened:

4th pull in, this mysterious card shows up:

*GASP* "Don't tell me I managed to pull her!"

The reveal:

It's her! It's Katshushika Hokusai!!!

Some context why this was such an amazing pull for me:

There really wasn't a single servant I was interested in pulling in 2019: that was a major part of the reason why I ended up becoming quite inactive in FGO throughout that year (along with life just being quite busy in general). 2020 is a different story, as it as several servants that I WANT to pull.

Katshushika Hokusai is one of those servants. I really like her character from what I learned about her (she's also apparently really good from what the JP players say), so I've been wanting to pull her. Of course, since she is the first in line and comes before Achilles (one of my top 2 servants that are on my priority list for pulling this year), I knew going into the banner that I can't spend too many SQz for her. Just all my tickets and a few SQz, and hope for the best. If I pull her, amazing! If not, well, gotta save those SQz for Achilles.

So I used all of 16 of Tickets I currently own and didn't get her, but then in the first batch of the 30 SQz I have, she shows up! I honestly think this is the game's way of enticing me to come back to playing FGO more frequently by giving me one of my most wanted servants from this year from the literal get-go! Congratulations game, I think you may have just made me want to play FGO again!

Of course, leveling up Hokusai is going to take a while. I still haven't maxed out the levels on my normal Tamamo yet, who is my current 5-star priority for grinding. If materials pop up for Hokusai to help with the grind, then I will make use of her too.

Man, talk about an amazing start to the New Year/Decade! It sure is a good thing I still have 276 SQz in stock, because that'll keep my SQ-count decently high when Achilles comes around. Now I hope I can pull him when the Apocrypha banner drops!

D

Deleted member

So:

All in all, good stuff.

Edit: So my phone account got Moriarty. Pretty cool. Besides being a Limited and really liking his character, it also gives me a 5-star NP Buster Archer for Merlin shenanigans, since my only other 5-star Archer on my phone account is Summer Arthuria. But regardless, good to see that both my 5-stars were both Limited Summon Servants and ones that I wanted.
I just got back to playing on an emulator since my phone has no storage for it but anyways, ain't really interested in the new Foreigner(or Foreigners in general) but I see Musashi is coming on rate up in a week so I might pull for her, got quite a bit of quartzes from finally completing Arc 1 and doing a bit of Shinjuku.

My current focus is leveling up all the Servants I have already, since a bunch of them are really good but I have a hard time grinding for exp cards
Just to get an idea, I have Tristan, Amakusa, Ruler Martha, Caster Marie, Caster Gil and Rama all kind of just sitting around. And that's not even to mention the welfare Servants that I should give more attention like Shiki and Irisviel(though with Waver and Merlin I find it really hard to justify levelling any of these Casters).
Tristan and the Rulers are the main two I wanna level but the former is gonna have to wait a bit because I ain't grinding for Knight Medals without an event and I'll probably go for Martha because I have her at NP3(Caster Marie too, I really wanted Arturia, ok).

For now, I'm first focusing on levelling my main group to their max levels and
Fate_GO_Screenshot_2019.12.31_01.16.14.jpg

Love having a bulky Berserker though it'll take sometime before I get his Bond CE

But the main star is
Fate_GO_Screenshot_2019.12.26_17.01.16.jpg

Fate_GO_Screenshot_2020.01.01_17.37.46.jpg

Fate_GO_Screenshot_2020.01.01_18.54.45.jpg

Currently out of Grails but I wanna get him at least to Lv.90 and then I'll go back to Grailing Kojiro(who's at 92 right now)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
NintenZone Social?

Only 2010's kids will remember.

/s

I think this thread will get a big time revival once Smash Ultimate's DLC done and we go back to the days of 2016-2018. :)

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I love the game "Codename: Steam" so much because it has the wizard of Oz cast in it

Well, I just discovered that on the DS, they had a whole Wizard of Oz JRPG

LOL, I just decided to order it online after finding that out.

It's apparently mediocre. But I just love Wizard of Oz and JRPG's

Ivander

Smash Legend
I love the game "Codename: Steam" so much because it has the wizard of Oz cast in it

Well, I just discovered that on the DS, they had a whole Wizard of Oz JRPG

LOL, I just decided to order it online after finding that out.

It's apparently mediocre. But I just love Wizard of Oz and JRPG's
Opossum Opossum

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
it’s rewind time or some ****

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido

So in Grand Order, there is a Babylonia Part 2 event going on and it hands out a Ticket for a Free 4-star of your choice(aside from Limiteds). The Ticket will be able to be handed in between the 22nd and the 29th. Also, they are doing a event where once the amount of "Reactions" is fulfilled, players will receive 30 Quartz at some point. Just thought I'd let you know.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
it is time to celebrate the death of a chill place

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
What's kicking? I'm playing XD Gale of Darkness and switching my teams up a bit. Choosing Jolteon instead of my usual Espeon

Ivander

Smash Legend
Thought I would let you know there is an easy 10 Saint Quartz coming up. Log in 3 days in a row between the 16th and 19th to get an easy 10 Quartz.

Edit: Erureido Erureido

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/f75kpy/9_million_downloads_campaign/
https://webview.fate-go.us/2020/0220_900dl/
So the 9 million downloads campaign is coming on the 24th/25th. Basically, log in for 7 days in a row during this time and you get 10 Summon Tickets. Also, Pseudo-Singularity story missions and Servant Rank-ups will be 1/2 AP in cost, so that would be a good time to do the Story missions if you're interested in working on the story.
Also, from now on, we will be getting 3 Quartz Fragments from each Daily Mission compared to 2, so that is 3 Saint Quartz a week. Basically from 8 Quartz a month to 12 Quartz a month, which is very noticeable.
Oh, also there is a User Survey going on and if you participate in it, you get 4 Summon Tickets. It's still around as it ends on the 6th of March.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Sad times for the Nintenzone Social.

Erureido Erureido
So the Babylonia Campaign is happening between now and the end of March.
https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2020/0301_babylonia3/

Basically, log in any 8 days in a row to get 12 Quartz and the Babylonia Uniform Mystic Code. And not only are we getting the Babylonia outfit very early, but we also got Merlin's animation Update much sooner. Merlin got his animation update in Japan on Summer 4, only half a year ago. So it's nice to see some animation updates coming out for the West version much quicker.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander

Figured I'd share the news with you that Fate/Grand Order's Solomon singularity is getting an anime adaptation!

A new trailer for the upcoming movie adaptation of the Camelot singularity has also been released featuring some clips from the movie. The movie airs on August 15th in Japanese theaters.

And lastly, the final Heaven's Feel movie by ufotable, Spring Song, airs in Japanese theaters this Friday. The US release date has been postponed for the time being b/c of the coronavirus situation though, but when the release date is announced, tickets should be purchasable on Fathom Events' website.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander

I came back to FGO for today (well, technically in the days prior to take advantage of the Saint Quartz login bonuses leading up to today, but I think you get what I mean). Today is the first day of the Fate/Apocrypha collaboration in Fate/Grand Order, and with it, it means my boy Achilles is finally coming to FGO! Saved up a whole lot of Quartz for this moment since he is currently my most wanted servant (alongside Skadi once she releases this summer)

Long story short, the tickets got me nothing, and neither did my Quartz. That all changed in the last 30 Quartz I had left when the golden flash effect happened, and I was greeted with a golden Rider card!

Eyes open wide, my heart racing, I thought my bro Achilles would finally arrive! Oh, little did I know what horror awaited me...

...when it turned out flipping Astolfo had to troll me and ruin my last remaining opportunity of pulling Achilles.

Don't get me started how painful it was. Astolfo just had to give such a brutal open wound in my last 30 Quartz.

My original disdain for Astolfo went up even more from today, so this was what ultimately happened to him.

Not regretting it one bit. Along with a bunch of other EXP cards and foddered servants from trying to summon Achilles, Tamamo finally reached her first Ascension shortly after that.

Sigh... I'm also starting to think my luck was used up when I got Hokusai in my first 30 Quartz in the beginning of 2020. Thus, looks like I won't be having Achilles for a while (unless I get really lucky with a Summoning Ticket before his banner, but I'm not putting my hopes up from a Ticket). Makes me fear my luck with Skadi might turn out similar to what happened with Achilles today.

If you want to know what were my other pulls from trying to get Achilles today:

• NP2 Chiron (first Chiron I got was the silver-card that suddenly transformed into gold; second was in the same round I got Astolfo and had the same golden flash effect like the Astolfo pull, so I should technically feel mad at Chiron for pulling off a similar troll, but since I like Chiron and his card turned out to be Archer, I didn't feel mad toward him.
  • 1st Archer of Inferno (pulled her before I got my first Chiron)
  • 4 Distant Pilgrimage CEs (the 5-star CE for the event)
  • 10+ Moment of Bliss CEs (the 4-star CE for the event)
  • Around 8 Away We Go! CEs (the 3-star CE for the event)

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander

I came back to FGO for today (well, technically in the days prior to take advantage of the Saint Quartz login bonuses leading up to today, but I think you get what I mean). Today is the first day of the Fate/Apocrypha collaboration in Fate/Grand Order, and with it, it means my boy Achilles is finally coming to FGO! Saved up a whole lot of Quartz for this moment since he is currently my most wanted servant (alongside Skadi once she releases this summer)

Long story short, the tickets got me nothing, and neither did my Quartz. That all changed in the last 30 Quartz I had left when the golden flash effect happened, and I was greeted with a golden Rider card!

Eyes open wide, my heart racing, I thought my bro Achilles would finally arrive! Oh, little did I know what horror awaited me...

...when it turned out flipping Astolfo had to troll me and ruin my last remaining opportunity of pulling Achilles.

Don't get me started how painful it was. Astolfo just had to give such a brutal open wound in my last 30 Quartz.

My original disdain for Astolfo went up even more from today, so this was what ultimately happened to him.

Not regretting it one bit. Along with a bunch of other EXP cards and foddered servants from trying to summon Achilles, Tamamo finally reached her first Ascension shortly after that.

Sigh... I'm also starting to think my luck was used up when I got Hokusai in my first 30 Quartz in the beginning of 2020. Thus, looks like I won't be having Achilles for a while (unless I get really lucky with a Summoning Ticket before his banner, but I'm not putting my hopes up from a Ticket). Makes me fear my luck with Skadi might turn out similar to what happened with Achilles today.

If you want to know what were my other pulls from trying to get Achilles today:

• NP2 Chiron (first Chiron I got was the silver-card that suddenly transformed into gold; second was in the same round I got Astolfo and had the same golden flash effect like the Astolfo pull, so I should technically feel mad at Chiron for pulling off a similar troll, but since I like Chiron and his card turned out to be Archer, I didn't feel mad toward him.
  • 1st Archer of Inferno (pulled her before I got my first Chiron)
  • 4 Distant Pilgrimage CEs (the 5-star CE for the event)
  • 10+ Moment of Bliss CEs (the 4-star CE for the event)
  • Around 8 Away We Go! CEs (the 3-star CE for the event)
So why didn't you just burn Astolfo for a Rare Prism at the least?

That said, really excited for this event due to this Event being a gold mine for QP. I've heard about people actually reaching the QP cap thanks to this Event, and I really need it. So it's going to be a slaughterhouse.

As for my summons recently:
  • My mobile account recently got Rama, a third Altera(NP3 Altera now) and Mysterious Heroine X from using some Summon Tickets during the Saber Wars banner.
  • My Pad account now has an NP3 Caster Gil, a few other 4-stars got an NP up and also got a Helena from trying to get Tamamo from the Caster Banner(in preparation for when Odysseus comes out.)
Now I'm saving up all my Quartz for Skadi's Banner this Summer.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So why didn't you just burn Astolfo for a Rare Prism at the least?

That said, really excited for this event due to this Event being a gold mine for QP. I've heard about people actually reaching the QP cap thanks to this Event, and I really need it. So it's going to be a slaughterhouse.

As for my summons recently:
  • My mobile account recently got Rama, a third Altera(NP3 Altera now) and Mysterious Heroine X from using some Summon Tickets during the Saber Wars banner.
  • My Pad account now has an NP3 Caster Gil, a few other 4-stars got an NP up and also got a Helena from trying to get Tamamo from the Caster Banner(in preparation for when Odysseus comes out.)
Now I'm saving up all my Quartz for Skadi's Banner this Summer.
I... forgot about Rare Prisms and how you to obtain them until you brought it up. I guess that's a side effect for being inactive with FGO over the last several months, not to mention I've been doing whatever I can to level up normal Tamamo to her max level.

Now that you mention it, with the salt Astolfo left me from today, I think that's what I will do all future Astolfos from now on: burning all Astolfos I get to Rare Prisms until I pull Achilles.

Hearing that the Apocrypha event is a gold mine for QP actually makes me want to play it. Gonna need that QP to max out my Merlin's skills (and Waver and Tamamo too for maximum support); good thing I got all those event CEs to farm the items.

I'm going to save up my Quartz for Skadi too, but I know I'll need to finish all four of the Epic of Remnant singularities and finish the 1st Lostbelt chapter if I want to be as ready for her as possible (yeah, I'm that behind on the story from my inactivity lol). Thankfully, the stay-at-home order getting extended throughout May in my state will probably make me do just that as long as there aren't any new grindy events coming up in FGO following the Apocrypha event and before Skadi's banner drops.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hearing that the Apocrypha event is a gold mine for QP actually makes me want to play it. Gonna need that QP to max out my Merlin's skills (and Waver and Tamamo too for maximum support); good thing I got all those event CEs to farm the items.
You'll have to decide quickly, cause people are pretty much rampaging through the raids for that QP farm. And once they are gone, they stay gone. Jack, Shakespeare and Avicebron are already gone. Next raids will be Atalanta, Spartacus and Frankenstein and they are at 17:00 PDT.
https://www.kscopedia.net/apocrypha/

Not to mention, the Shop currency includes Skill Gems for Archer, Rider and Caster. And Caster Gems will be useful for Merlin, Waver and Tamamo.

Erureido Erureido
Well, guess what? If you keep having a hard time getting Achilles, the unthinkable is eventually happening.

That's right. Japan just got a FREE SSR TICKET for all non-Story/Limited Servants. And Achilles is one of them. That said, it's not 100% Permanent until you do two things before a certain date:
  1. Get them Ascended at least once.
  2. Get them to Bond 5.
That's basically it. Just do those two things and the SSR you pick becomes Permanent. So hey, if you don't get Achilles between now and then, at least you know you can get him for Free later.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido
Well, guess what? If you keep having a hard time getting Achilles, the unthinkable is eventually happening.

That's right. Japan just got a FREE SSR TICKET for all non-Story/Limited Servants. And Achilles is one of them. That said, it's not 100% Permanent until you do two things before a certain date:
  1. Get them Ascended at least once.
  2. Get them to Bond 5.
That's basically it. Just do those two things and the SSR you pick becomes Permanent. So hey, if you don't get Achilles between now and then, at least you know you can get him for Free later.
FINALLY! I've been waiting for FGO to give out SSR servants for free like this! I take it this is a tie-in to FGO's 5th Anniversary coming up (seems like the right thing with a big milestone for the game coming up)?

Did they say anything about what the deadline date is for fulfilling the two guidelines for your chosen SSR servant, or will they announce that date later?

Ivander

Smash Legend
FINALLY! I've been waiting for FGO to give out SSR servants for free like this! I take it this is a tie-in to FGO's 5th Anniversary coming up (seems like the right thing with a big milestone for the game coming up)?

Did they say anything about what the deadline date is for fulfilling the two guidelines for your chosen SSR servant, or will they announce that date later?
For Japan, they have until June 30th/July 1st, so approximately 2 months to fulfil the Ascended/Bond conditions. So that does give a good amount of time. The first Ascension is easy to get to due to them only requiring 5 Class Pieces(so for Achilles, it would be 5 Rider Pieces) and Bond 5 is not that hard to get, especially if your team has the Bond-increase CEs.

Dan

Smash Lord
If we aren't allowed to talk about the leaks then remove this post, except I won't even be getting into specifics; I'm just wondering what the heck was even leaked? Stuff as old as the N64 and Space World '99 demos? How? Was this stuff just sitting on a public server?

Top Bottom