• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sonic realized that "nyooooooooom" noises are fun and decided to get into a racecar.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Because Sonic is clearly the fastest one on foot.

Also on-foot racers are just clunky to play no matter what.

Maybe a 2D one could work (the Sonic Rivals duology being terrible games aside), but 3D? Nah.
Rayman M would like a word with you.

Also what Sonic Rivals 2 was great.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’s weird seeing people that have been here since like 2015 have double digit post counts.

Also good morning.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
OK yeah, I hope Mario Tennis Aces gets tournaments, just to see someone punch a wall over it or something like at Smash tournaments.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So, how has it been people? Finally I can get on here after a busy start of the week. Now I have a free week to focus on the E3, it's so close, I can feel it!

Also new site is weird, going to be hard to get used to this, but at least mobile doesn't do weird glitches with the autocorrect anymore.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If there were quality standards it wouldn't be a ****post.
Besides, you have to have a very high IQ to understand it.
See? Dead memes are a clear improvement. There must be some standards of quality.

Keep posting, we must go danker for science.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
****posts can't melt mod warnings
thinking-with-coffee.jpg

Mmm. No, I don't think we've reached the next level yet. In fact I think that might be slightly worse.

Try again, though. Data's always good, we've got to be narrowing it down.

D

Deleted member

My professor just compared bees to nazis I think he surpassed me in the ****posting art

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Oh yeah, I have a question for Switch owners. Due to the Mario Tennis Aces hype (I love how so many people are acknowledging how good it is) I discovered that the Switch actually has an ethernet adapter so you can play online with that. It might have been the reason why my games were laggy as hell, since the Switch WiFi range is pretty bad.

So, the question, do you guys have the etherner adapter? Have you tried playing online with it (specifically Mario Tennis Aces)? Is it official or third party? I'm considering buying one, and even though they aren't that expensive, I really want to know if it will improve my play experience before I commit to it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
My professor just compared bees to nazis I think he surpassed me in the ****posting art
Reverse the comparison and explain why, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a nazi should be able to fly.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Blegh. Spent the last of the free Orbs I could muster and still no Ryoma. Tempted to spend some money as he would really work well on my tank based Flier team, but I am only at an 8% rate because of Takumi.

D

Deleted member

Reverse the comparison and explain why, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a nazi should be able to fly.
Clearly, the Bee Movie is nazi propaganda and the humans are a representation of Jewish people!
Go further beyond.

Direct the Nazi Movie :troll:
You joke but I'm actually majoring cinema. So, if at least 5 years from now you see a Nazi Movie, remember it was your fault for creating that timeline.

D

Deleted member

Holy ****ing **** Into the Spiderverse looks so good hmmmm
I really do wonder how they're gonna handle all the different Spider-Mans in this movie considering the only one they can afford having no backstory for is Peter himself.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
We Tales fans have finally memed Vesperia PS3 localization into existence.

Yeah I don't expect anyone else in this thread to be looking forward to that game other than me hah.
Huh, I thought Vesperia had already been localised.

Thread is dead, time to post Pokemon theories
View attachment 147067
Ah, yes.

Its one those highly stupidly moronic, let's try and turn this franchise into something Dark and edgy for no ****ing reason, while trying to apply real world logic and science to a world that clearly has different laws of science to the real world.

In short, something that shouldn't ever be made, or thought about, cause only Dork and edgy teens try to think up that kind of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom