• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

SHISH IF THEY FOUND A BOX/CUBE ON MARS I WILL BY PANICKING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE LET ME HAVE THIS
I hope to god they find that goddamn box and aliens attack before the end of June then, because I have finals at the end of this month and the only way they'll be cancelled is if the Earth literally explodes

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I hope to god they find that goddamn box and aliens attack before the end of June then, because I have finals at the end of this month and the only way they'll be cancelled is if the Earth literally explodes
Well, now that you said that, its more likely to turn out the aliens are going to be the ones to run your exam. :troll:

D

Deleted member

What if it's alien life?
I mean, we know there's alien life, don't we? Bacteria and stuff.
But if it's SENTIENT alien life? We wouldn't be hearing about this so soon, I'd imagine. Still, this does excite me because it could be one of the biggest discoveries in history... And it'll probably be ****ing nothing.
Being a gaming fan has made me prepare for the most disappointing news possible.

Ivander

Smash Legend
At least this thread went to an interesting topic...it's been hard to feel some joy and interest when there are people you know in life going through a state of defensive denial, panic/anger and taking it out on others recently.
Basically, there are some people I know who have become very "mean", in nicer terms, to other people after they've been told something that unintentionally set off their emotions, make them panic for the wrong reasons or other defensive triggers. That defensive state of "It's not my fault. I'm not a bad person. You are being abusive." deal despite not being told that at all. And basically, they are taking out their anger by telling others how they've been abused and whatnot. It's not a bunch of people targeting one person, but more so different people with different people, like one is targeting one person, another is doing it to another person, etc.

If you are worried about me, relax, I am not the one suffering from any of them. But even if I'm not part of any of them, it's still really hurtful and puts you down when you see a bunch of people you know are decent people suddenly become very "mean" or angry at other people, especially when it's multiple people in a short span of time from each other. :(

Last edited:

Chrono.

Rayman M would like a word with you.

Also what Sonic Rivals 2 was great.
I'll be honest and say I forgot about Rayman Arena.

As for Rivals 2, I only played the first one and it was really bland and boring. 2nd one didn't look like a huge improvement aside of new playable characters.
Huh, I thought Vesperia had already been localised.
The original 360 version was.

There was a PS3 version that had a bunch of improvements. Including visuals, new areas, two party members, some costumes and new scenarios. But it was never localized despite the dub work being done for it.

It's been the "holy grail" for Tales fans because its the definitive version of what's considered the best Tales game and it never made it outside of Japan.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Nah they found Prothean Ruins obviously
One step closer to Garrus being real

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Steam announced they'll allow every game as long as it isn't illegal or trolling. Sure, Steam, I believe you as you didn't get rid of the school shooting sim and only got rid of the game in which the only goal was to murder LGBT people after it made it on the store and people saw it

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They've teased it already, but Freedom Planet is officially coming to Nintendo Switch.

Time for me to buy my fourth copy of this game (technically fifth).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Huh, Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn is getting reviews better than I expected so far.

Now I'm leaning more towards picking it up. :yeahboi:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't expect something too huge from the Mars discovery.

But if it really does turn out to be powerful evidence of former life on the planet or anything close to that, I'm gonna lose my head. Seriously. I'd nearly be at a loss for words for a discovery like that.

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
I don't expect something too huge from the Mars discovery.

But if it really does turn out to be powerful evidence of former life on the planet or anything close to that, I'm gonna lose my head. Seriously. I'd nearly be at a loss for words for a discovery like that.
My uncle's dog works for NASA and they found Ridley. This is why he isn't in Smash.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I had something to say and it escaped me when I clicked onto NintenZone. **** me.. why does this happen so often?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You know I really love God of War's new pseudo open world. Reminds me a ton of Metroid Prime. I really hope this is the way a lot of previously fully linear games will go. I love the exploration aspect of it. It's not perfect but it's much better than the old school mission/level structure that was abundant last gen while still being confined enough to allow a lot of awesome scripted scenes. Seriously, this should be the evolution of the linear gameplay format. It's near perfect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom