• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wow. Well, it was pretty obvious nobody would get anywhere.
IIRC they actually did get some clean music files and text data.

But they weren't able to get the full demo in a playable state as they were cut short while downloading the demo build.

Chrono.

Im like 90% sure someone tried to download something from either last E3 or the one before it.

It's been attempted
:061:
Someone stole a PS Vita with P4 Dancing All Night at some event.

I don't remember if it was E3 but this sort of thing has happened before hah.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just when I though I was done with my Super Smash Bros. series soundtrack collection (with a whopping 752 tracks), I did some more tweaks: replaced 3 Smash 64 songs that had quality issues with ones without said issues.

NOW I should be ready for the Smash Switch soundtrack when the time comes.

Chrono.

Does anyone even still play Paladins?

Is it even that great of an alternative to Overwatch?
Apparently, it's a decent alternative.

Not as polished but it's F2P compared to Overwatch being $40. So it's easier to just get into it if you want and pull out if you don't like it without feeling you wasted your cash.

Plus, Switch doesn't have OVW so it's got that going for it.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Does anyone even still play Paladins?

Is it even that great of an alternative to Overwatch?
I heard it was a decent alternate to Overwatch, especially once it removed the Pay to Win features. The other thing that Paladins has going for it is that there is a Battle Royale mode ala Fortnite and PUBG.
Shameless Overwatch knockoff.
Wasn't Paladins shown first before Overwatch was announced?

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Wasn't Paladins shown first before Overwatch was announced?
Sure. And it then proceeded to change everything to be exactly like Overwatch. It used to have its own identity, now it has a knockoff version of every OW character, a near identical artstyle, and has even been caught using OW assets in marketing materials.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
F-Zero Sex incoming

EDIT: :4greninja:

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I really really really adore the possibility of a Yoshi game that literally is called Yoshi's Flipping Island.

Like come on. How can you not love that title?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
its funny because they were actually making it before overwatch, overwatch just came out first
its a bugs life and AntZ all over again
See:

Sure. And it then proceeded to change everything to be exactly like Overwatch. It used to have its own identity, now it has a knockoff version of every OW character, a near identical artstyle, and has even been caught using OW assets in marketing materials.
So, yeah, actually. It's exactly like Bugs Life and AntZ, seeing as AntZ is explicitly a rip-off of A Bugs Life that Katzenberg churned out faster with the sole intention of being the first to market.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm still standing by my belief that Direct will start with an insane amount of Smash first, then other stuff, and ends with a "and we have one more thing to show you" Smash video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom