• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Huh, I thought Vesperia had already been localised.

Ah, yes.

Its one those highly stupidly moronic, let's try and turn this franchise into something Dark and edgy for no ****ing reason, while trying to apply real world logic and science to a world that clearly has different laws of science to the real world.

In short, something that shouldn't ever be made, or thought about, cause only Dork and edgy teens try to think up that kind of crap.
This is my mood actually
Screenshot_20180606-082511~2.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
This is my mood actually
View attachment 147076
My mood is taking adult shows and having theories about hoa it's just harmless ****, Game of Thrones is just Dungeons and Dragons, the Walking Dead is just kids playing Zombie Apocalypse and whenever someone goes home for dinner their character dies, Breaking Bad is just someone mixing orange soda and cola thinking it's the coolest ****, etc.

D

Deleted member

My mood is taking adult shows and having theories about hoa it's just harmless ****, Game of Thrones is just Dungeons and Dragons, the Walking Dead is just kids playing Zombie Apocalypse and whenever someone goes home for dinner their character dies, Breaking Bad is just someone mixing orange soda and cola thinking it's the coolest ****, etc.
This is the chaotic good to coma theories' chaotic evil.
Imagining every story ever as a DnD campaign makes it 100x better, like GotG

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
This is my mood actually
View attachment 147076
How is that mode even possible?

Yes, I can get behind this 100%.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So... this is a Rhythm game that was on Steam called Muse Dash. This is coming to Nintendo Switch?
This game isn't out yet, it is coming this fall.
And yes, this game is from a Chinese studio, making a second Chinese game on Switch after ICEY.

If anyone is a fan of that Panty & Stocking style but more leaning to anime... and a fan of Harmo Knight on the 3DS, this game might be for you.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I have to redo my Nia alt colours because some higher res textures came out for her.

I'm sort of rethinking how I do them to improve them. How does this look for a "Rex colours" alt?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Huh, I thought Vesperia had already been localised.

Ah, yes.

Its one those highly stupidly moronic, let's try and turn this franchise into something Dark and edgy for no ****ing reason, while trying to apply real world logic and science to a world that clearly has different laws of science to the real world.

In short, something that shouldn't ever be made, or thought about, cause only Dork and edgy teens try to think up that kind of crap.
Vesperia was localized, yes, and was a 360 timed exclusive, which is the version we got. You can assume a JRPG being a timed exclusive on a system that barely any Japanese players (or Japanese game enthusiasts in general) cared about didn't blow over too well.

So it was released for PS3 a bit down the line as a bit of a "Final Mix", with loads of new content, full on voice acting the entire game and a new party member. We never got that version here in the west.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Please mean there are more than 100 Pokémon:
It also said it's for experienced players right? Please mean skippable tutorials or difficulty settings that aren't ****

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It also said it's for experienced players right? Please mean skippable tutorials or difficulty settings that aren't ****
Sort of, they said it’s for competitive players. To be that though you need to be experienced. Either way it sounds like they will be appealing to core fans more and add quite a bit of content thankfully

D

Deleted member

>New Pokemon game is for competitive players
>Just a multiplayer game focused on online battles
>No catching, no overworld, no nothing
>"Pokemon Smogon & Pokemon Showdown versions coming in 2019"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just preordered le Off the Hook amiibo!

But my wallet is scared of the idea of possible Octoling amiibo ;-;

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Translation of the Famitsu article on Team Sonic Racing wit a bunch of details (read the replies).

D

Deleted member

It’d be cool if Nintendo added a “nuzlocke” mode but gave it a better name.
I've always liked the idea and would love to see it being enforced by the game itself but I will fight you over the name.
Nuzlocke is a great name, fight me!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I decided to boot up Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash to pass a little time.

I unlocked the carpet court and uhhh...

The floor is looking kinda spiky.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Vesperia was localized, yes, and was a 360 timed exclusive, which is the version we got. You can assume a JRPG being a timed exclusive on a system that barely any Japanese players (or Japanese game enthusiasts in general) cared about didn't blow over too well.

So it was released for PS3 a bit down the line as a bit of a "Final Mix", with loads of new content, full on voice acting the entire game and a new party member. We never got that version here in the west.
Huh, so they never gave us the finished version then. That sucks, was kind of a dumb move honestly, since Namco knew, most JRPG fans own a Nintendo console or a Playstation.

Sort of, they said it’s for competitive players. To be that though you need to be experienced. Either way it sounds like they will be appealing to core fans more and add quite a bit of content thankfully
And this is what worries me, what about those in between the causal and competitive players? You know this who only play for the story, or like side modes like Contests, Pokeathlons and other stuff.

I honestly feel splitting the fanbase like this, may make that core fans only care about competitive battling and care about nothing else, when a good number of us play for the story and stuff. And well the story is usually there to help draw in the casuals more.

>New Pokemon game is for competitive players
>Just a multiplayer game focused on online battles
>No catching, no overworld, no nothing
>"Pokemon Smogon & Pokemon Showdown versions coming in 2019"
That'd be a terrible game. Specially since Smogon despises non-competitively viable Pokemon

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I know.

Only reason I managed to get the job I have is a combination of networking (my sister works there) and abusing my rights as a mentally challenged person (Asperger's) to outright change my chances from "highly improbable" to "literally guaranteed"

In other words, I cheated the system, but with how unfair said system is, I don't even feel bad about it. Especially since I ended up being a pretty darn good employee.
Hence why many people believe that those of disabilities wouldn't make good employees...then they get their ass handed to them when they find out that the ones with DAs are one of their best and hard working employees.

Even where I work for almost a year at the end of the month, I can be considered one of the powerhouses for my team since I'm familiar with the work and one of the vets there (despite input being one of the worst departments of the company and many either transfer or quit) since I've seen how it works and people either do the work or get ****ing lazy

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
the "many new pokemon" of generation 8 have released a press statement:
"there are dozens of us DOZENS!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shish this is how Kamen Rider Build begins and it means the apocalypse will happen and the best we can do is stall 10 years worth of time
Gwen for the love of god can you go at least 5 ****ing minutes without referencing Kamen Rider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom