• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Captain Falcon kicked Chrom so hard he never walked again.
Keep in mind he also murdered an entire army of Pikmin in his intro cutscene in the SSE, leaving only one left to tell the tale to others like some Salazar-ass psycho.

There's a reason he's my go-to punching bag for Training Mode these days. Captain Falcon is a murderous sociopath. :p

D

Deleted member

If Chrom gets in Smash, I want to see a trailer where he gets his revenge on Captain Falcon.

Is it wrong that I find Lucina cuter than Kirby?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Keep in mind he also murdered an entire army of Pikmin in his intro cutscene in the SSE, leaving only one left to tell the tale to others like some Salazar-*** psycho.

There's a reason he's my go-to punching bag for Training Mode these days. Captain Falcon is a murderous sociopath. :p
And he does all his kills with a big fat "HYES!" on his face :p

If it was to get out of Fates, wouldn't you?
Fair point.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What was Corrin's then?

"Please abandon your family and let them kill each other in a war while you attack dogs and children."
OK, hear me out.

Corrin's existing options were:

Take one side and have the other hate them

OR

Take neither side and lose the trust of both.

With smash, they bait both sides into following them to bring them back and setting aside their differences in the process without making it seem like they have the intent to backstab anyone. It's literally the best call.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Is it wrong that I find Lucina cuter than Kirby?
Depends on why?

Are you blind? :troll:

OK, hear me out.

OR

With smash, they bait both sides into following them to bring them back and setting aside their differences in the process without making it seem like they have the intent to backstab anyone. It's literally the best call.
And a better story than Fates :troll:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
...I just remembered he also knocked Samurai Goroh out of the track in the Melee intro and made his Fire Stingray explode with Goroh still inside.

Guys hold up a minute...Falcon might actually be a psychopath.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nintendo put F-Zero in the freezer in order to contain Falcon's ever growing murderous instincts fueled by memes.
Smash is the only place where he can relieve those instincts, as everyone can fight back against his rage.

I wouldn't mind him punching Rex out of the roster tho.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...I just remembered he also knocked Samurai Goroh out of the track in the Melee intro and made his Fire Stingray explode with Goroh still inside.

He's not a psychopath. He's a bounty hunter.

Clearly, everyone he killed had a price on their head :troll:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
OK, hear me out.

OR

Yeah, but...

Either none of them followed, or Ryoma and Xander did but got turned into trophies in the process.

Leaving both a massive power vacuum and all their remaining siblings on either side still at each other's throats.

...that just mean the plan fell apart?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Honestly, Kirby is only a little cuter.
Lucina and Medusa from Fate are cuter than Kirby.

Call me crazy, but I actually like the default controls a lot. :p

I am not blind, Lucina and Medusa from Fate are cuter than Kirby. I said it.
I was messing up like crazy. It's counter intuitive for some reason

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah, but...

Either none of them followed, or Ryoma and Xander did but got turned into trophies in the process.

Leaving both a massive power vacuum and all their remaining siblings on either side still at each other's throats.

...that just mean the plan fell apart?
They all made comments during the trailer, that means they all followed.

Like Sakura and Elise would start anything anyway. I'm not even sure Camilla would without Corrin.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So I was revisting Smash 3DS/Wii U Trailers..

And we can all still agree Shulk is a bully who tormented poor innocent Bowser while he was out on a stroll and Marth and Link came to his rescue right?
No, because Bowser was clearly about to terrorise a butterfly, as shown here:

So Shulk was clearly only protecting the Butterfly

Wii Fit Trainer just ****ing smashes Mario, Link and Kirby when all they wanted to do was get fit.
Captain Falcon kicked Chrom so hard he never walked again.

The moral of the story is that everyone in Smash is a ****ing jerk
Well, don't forget Mario did do this to Yoshi in the original N64 ad:

So basically, Mario is the original Smash Bros jerk.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I's my headcanon that every Smash 4 trailer was some kind of initiation where the characters had to either go through a hazing ritual or have the foresight to start something with a veteran first.

Smash Switch's intro hasn't really disproved that.
In that case? Rosalina is a stone cold bad ass. She just interrupted Mario Kart all together by running over Kirby and landed while basically saying ''Come on ****ers. I'll take all of you." in front of 6 veterans.

Moral here? Rosalina does not ****ing play around about Smash Brothers. She wanted in bad.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Funny how we talk about Captain Falcon being a psychopath on the same day RTC's talking about Chrom. What timing.

Probably wouldn't surprise me if he obliterated K.Rool's chances minutes prior before curb-stomping Chrom.

D

Deleted member

Those two sentences don't make sense together.

You say Kirby is cuter, then say Lucina and Dusa are...

Also, Kirby is 10 pounds of adorable in a 5 pound bag, how can that not be cuter than Lucina and Dusa?
I fixed my post, that was a typo.
I mean... I do not know. I just find it hard to find Kirby cute for some reason.
Lucina and Medusa from Fates are.......cute.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Also, don't forget, Capt. Falcon's final Smash, is him literally committing a hit and run.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Lucina and Kirby are at opposite ends of a cuteness spectrum that let's be honest characters like Mega Man and Tails are at the ideal happy medium on. :4megaman:

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
They all made comments during the trailer, that means they all followed.

Like Sakura and Elise would start anything anyway. I'm not even sure Camilla would without Corrin.
Right, good point.

I could see the others starting plenty though. Especially Camilla (if she thought anyone hurt Corrin), Hinoka (similar reasoning), or especially Takumi (at the drop of a pineapple).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I need a GTA Mod featuring Captain Falcon; it would be so fitting.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just got Kirby Star Allies

Prepared to brainwash enemies into being my friends!
More like help them realise that friendship's more important. Actually this is the case for some of the characters' bios in the Guest Star side-game.

And once again, I feel bored just waiting for the Kirby update as well as the new Legendary Hero for FEH.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Cutter has always been one of my go to powers and it's so much better now than it ever was. It's received some massive buffs from the old days. The game seems to think I would have prefered sword though because all the tutorials show kirby with sword

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Right, good point.

I could see the others starting plenty though. Especially Camilla (if she thought anyone hurt Corrin), Hinoka (similar reasoning), or especially Takumi (at the drop of a pineapple).
Takumi's easily manipulated, too.

"Hey guys, who brainwashed Takumi THIS time!" is sure to become a newfound Smash Mansion tradition.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know I'm late on the Marvel topic, but Spectacular Spider-Man is still the best animated series from Marvel, though there's still plenty of other good ones.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Takumi's easily manipulated, too.

"Hey guys, who brainwashed Takumi THIS time!" is sure to become a newfound Smash Mansion tradition.
Right?

And if he goes on the march, at minimum Oboro's going with him no questions asked. Hinata might speak out, but he's loyal.

That'd drag in the other Hoshidans, Garon's all for a good war, and then we're back where we started.

Ask and you shall receive.
No knee of justice.

-2/10

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Reminder Kirby can casually use a baseball bat to knock a planet-ending meteor thousands of lightyears away across the span of seconds.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wut
*checks GT English dub*
lol, guess I nailed the reference by accident.
Yeah that was the first thing I thought when I saw that. Thought you were referencing DBGT's ending with Super finishing temporarily
We can also agree :4feroy: tried to murder Roy Koopa for taking his spot too then? :p
I wish he got the job done. :demon:
So I was revisting Smash 3DS/Wii U Trailers..

And we can all still agree Shulk is a bully who tormented poor innocent Bowser while he was out on a stroll and Marth and Link came to his rescue right?
The good guys are always the jerks.

Metal Face was just trying to look out for poor Bowser in the ending of that trailer.
I's my headcanon that every Smash 4 trailer was some kind of initiation where the characters had to either go through a hazing ritual or have the foresight to start something with a veteran first.

Smash Switch's intro hasn't really disproved that.
That's exactly what I posted in the SG Discord.

It's funny how Villager gets a friendly invitation to Smash while Inklings have to get initiated to be apart of "the family".

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If we're talking Smash 4 trailers, Ryu is the most accurate portrayal. He's just a crazy karate hobo who'll take on anyone, anytime.

Mega Man doesn't trust Mario since he's got a mustache just like Dr.Wily.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Right?

And if he goes on the march, at minimum Oboro's going with him no questions asked. Hinata might speak out, but he's loyal.

That'd drag in the other Hoshidans, Garon's all for a good war, and then we're back where we started.
Eh, I think if everyone else had time to talk they'd drag him back by the neck. Or barring that the Smashers would pin down everyone until they made up. But then Takumi would just keep getting possessed by something new every week.

"Dangit Takumi, you didn't have to get so close to that sludge!"

"Does anyone else hear a buzzing sound?"

"Takumi, you are NOT dancing with a pineapple with lipstick smeared on it at 3 AM!"

And then Leo would have to be the one to keep knocking him out of it repeatedly.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
More like help them realise that friendship's more important. Actually this is the case for some of the characters' bios in the Guest Star side-game.

And once again, I feel bored just waiting for the Kirby update as well as the new Legendary Hero for FEH.
Yeah, but then it feels worse when you eat your own friend to gain his power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom