• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I need to get around to watching Star Vs.

I haven't really dabbled in any American cartoons since DuckTales... And MLP, but I'm 2 seasons (going on 3 apparently) behind on that and have no real intent on catching up. I don't think the show became bad or anything, it's just... 8 seasons would wear ANYONE out man.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I didn't like what little I've seen of Star vs. that much.
It wasn't awful but it was certainly not enough to keep me interested. And I've watched the entire first season, mind you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, there is no reason to rush. It is Kirby, after all. I just figured since you tried three different stores, you were a bit desperate.
They were all next to each other basically lol.

So it wasn't that hard.

Morbi

Scavenger
They were all next to each other basically lol.

So it wasn't that hard.
I have no idea why they do that, I am no business expert, but it is better to spread your locations out so that more people can visit them. I have two Gamestop right by each other, on the same street. And get this, both are "b." One is a unit b and the other is site b. The only way I can tell the difference when pulling it up online is that they use different area codes for their phone-number. It is definitely convenient as, if my main does not have it, the alt usually does. But, like, maybe go down a block or two, at least?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
At least I survived the snow

How are you all? My niece just turned 10 yesterday and I'm now in the middle of finalizing one last thing before finalizing all of my grad school applications.

Morbi

Scavenger

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I didn't like what little I've seen of Star vs. that much.
It wasn't awful but it was certainly not enough to keep me interested. And I've watched the entire first season, mind you.
It gets much better in Season 2, and even more so in Season 3, I'll say that much.

Star's first season is definitely a bit...awkward, for sure.

I need to get around to watching Star Vs.

I haven't really dabbled in any American cartoons since DuckTales... And MLP, but I'm 2 seasons (going on 3 apparently) behind on that and have no real intent on catching up. I don't think the show became bad or anything, it's just... 8 seasons would wear ANYONE out man.
The first season of Star isn't the best and has some pacing issues, fair warning. I say this even as a big fan of the show.

Granted, I haven't been watching since it first premiered, but I'm still following MLP to it's latest season. I know what you mean though. I fell far behind on Adventure Time several seasons ago.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Let's see...
  • Solid HP
  • Highest attack in the game
  • Solid defense
  • Somewhat respectable resistance for an armored unit
  • Expiration has a built-in Distant counter and has adaptative damage (aka uses the lowest between foe's Def or Res when calculating) on ranged units
  • Vengeful Fighter is Quick Riposte on steroids
  • Has a lot of potential for builds that can reach absolutely ridiculous levels (Warding Breath + Bold Fighter + Quick Riposte + Aether makes him an amazing mixed phase tank, for example)
The only bad thing about him is his double Armor/Dragon typing, which makes him weak to both anti-armors and anti-dragons, especially the Falchions due to them having color advantage on top of that.
I am a best evil dragon dad enthusiast and I approve this message.

D

Deleted member

So, GameXPlain uploaded a gameplay video of that Fantsay Strike game and... Well, I just lost any interest I had on it
I know it's still an early build but the issue is that health bar. Like, it's hit 5/6 times and win, that's not fun at all.
I was excited for a fighter with simplified commands but you can't even enjoy the game properly because fughts are over in 5 blows.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm not hating on them.

I literally don't have any of those three.
You poor unfortunate soul.

Dragon fam best team.

I am completely lost right now
I run Nowi and Fae alongside Grima to abuse his Ward Dragons.

Morgan is Robin's child in Awakening. Which isn't fully related, because I run Tiki instead on the team. Hoping for a Ninian sometime, but we ain't there yet.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Back from the second day of South Carolina Comic Con. Again great. Saw some amazing costumes in and out of the cosplay contest.

And I went home with this awesome art:
IMG_20180325_163814.jpg

I love it because it's a reference to this:

Can't wait for next year.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You guys know something, I think Diddy Kong Racing DS, may actually shed some light on to what Nintendo and Mircoft's higher ups relationship is like. I know it was released in 2007, and how Phil Spencer was the head of Xbox yet, but hear me out.

Basically, since Banjo-Kazooie was removed in this remake, I think that its pretty clear that the higher ups at Mircosoft can overrule the head of Xbox whenever they feel necessary.

Oh and BTW, I don't like constantly having to kill people's and my hope of Banjo-Kazooie getting into Smash, but I have to smother my hope all the time, otherwise I might genuinely think Phil Spencer has a lot of sway when it comes to being able to skirt the line of his boss's decisions.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So, GameXPlain uploaded a gameplay video of that Fantsay Strike game and... Well, I just lost any interest I had on it
I know it's still an early build but the issue is that health bar. Like, it's hit 5/6 times and win, that's not fun at all.
I was excited for a fighter with simplified commands but you can't even enjoy the game properly because fughts are over in 5 blows.
Not only that, but it has no flow and the designs look awful and generic.

Not a fan.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So I was revisting Smash 3DS/Wii U Trailers..

And we can all still agree Shulk is a bully who tormented poor innocent Bowser while he was out on a stroll and Marth and Link came to his rescue right?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

And we can all still agree Shulk is a bully who tormented poor innocent Bowser while he was out on a stroll and Marth and Link came to his rescue right?
Basically the true point of Xenoblade is getting to max level to take a dump on the entire wildlife with overwhelming authority to get cool items.

Shoolk saw Bowser and thought he would be able to farm some cool **** from him.

D

Deleted member

Wii Fit Trainer just ****ing smashes Mario, Link and Kirby when all they wanted to do was get fit.
Captain Falcon kicked Chrom so hard he never walked again.

The moral of the story is that everyone in Smash is a ****ing jerk

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just got Kirby Star Allies

Prepared to brainwash enemies into being my friends!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I's my headcanon that every Smash 4 trailer was some kind of initiation where the characters had to either go through a hazing ritual or have the foresight to start something with a veteran first.

Smash Switch's intro hasn't really disproved that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I's my headcanon that every Smash 4 trailer was some kind of initiation where the characters had to either go through a hazing ritual or have the foresight to start something with a veteran first.

Smash Switch's intro hasn't really disproved that.
Explain Villager's now.

Did he have to steal Mario's hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom