• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ura Ura
Imagine if Advance Wars got a new game on the Nintendo Switch and Andy was confirmed for Smash Bros. for the Switch. :yeahboi:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yes, yes, we'll get you Advance Wars Switch.
How did you even know that was what I wanted? Ahh well since you mentioned I might as well post my list.

1. Make Intelligent Systems develop a new Advance Wars game on the Switch.
2. Put Andy in Smash Bros.
3. Make Intelligent Systems develop a new Advance Wars game on the Switch.
4. Put Andy in Smash Bros.
5. Make Intelligent Systems develop a new Advance Wars game on the Switch.
6. Put Andy in Smash Bros.
7. Make Intelligent Systems develop a new Advance Wars game on the Switch.
8. Put Andy in Smash Bros.
9. Make Intelligent Systems develop a new Advance Wars game on the Switch.
10. Put Andy in Smash Bros.
Ura Ura
Imagine if Advance Wars got a new game on the Nintendo Switch and Andy was confirmed for Smash Bros. for the Switch. :yeahboi:
I dunno man. I might be disappointed because my urge for Fire Emblem characters is so strong.

I would be throwing my wallet at the screen and buying all the AW Amiibo's like that guy who bought all the Rosalina ones. I would also eat my **** sandwich and proclaim Intelligent Systems as my hero.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
♪ They're Cori and The Red
Yes, Cori and The Red
One is a memer
The other's insane.
They're members of the board
With memes they will award
For Glory
They're Cori and The Red, Red, Red, Red
Red, Red, Red, Red
Red. ♪
I would legit pay to see a show like that.

In this case Cori is Pinky and Red is the brain right?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
♪ They're Cori and The Red
Yes, Cori and The Red
One is a memer
The other's insane.
They're members of the board
With memes they will award
For Glory
They're Cori and The Red, Red, Red, Red
Red, Red, Red, Red
Red. ♪
10/10 someone won the internet tonight

Let's swing a "best song award" from Shiny

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know...
Cute puppies maybe, cute animals definitely.
But I've never seen the appeal in cute anime girls. Not even once.

D

Deleted member

When Smash for Switch comes out, fight me. :yeahboi:
In any given online game, the difficulty of play against any given human is 95% "darn near impossible" to 5% "so effortless it's a little sad."
Is it because you are not skilled at video games enough?
Online has a lot of easy and less-skilled players for me. :p

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I managed to beat Fire Emblem: Awakening earlier today. I'll write up my full thoughts on the game sometime soon.

Also, I updated my sig to now list the games that I have currently been playing. I've been meaning to do something like that before but never did it for whatever reason. So, I've done that now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
A rom hack I'm playing introduces an interesting, yet game breaking, change to Eevee.

Its simple- using evolution stones, Eevee can bounce between evolutions, allowing it to be Jolteon one moment and Flareon the next.

What makes this game breaking is that this allows you to mix the movepools of every Eeveelution (this hack lacks Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon).

Its pretty cool, to be honest.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
A rom hack I'm playing introduces an interesting, yet game breaking, change to Eevee.

Its simple- using evolution stones, Eevee can bounce between evolutions, allowing it to be Jolteon one moment and Flareon the next.

What makes this game breaking is that this allows you to mix the movepools of every Eeveelution (this hack lacks Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon).

So cool, the game is gonna be broken :troll:

Chrono.

Mind relaying that hack to moi?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Ughh, I really need to take a step back from politics...

Its just to much for me...
I made a promise last year to stop looking at the r/Politics subreddit every single day, and I haven't looked at it once this year.

It's proven to have fixed my mental and emotional health for the better, to be honest. While I still see political news every now and then in places I go to, I just usually ignore it. I believe you should do the same for your own health.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You should. It's poison for the brain.

I made a promise last year to stop looking at the r/Politics subreddit every single day, and I haven't looked at it once this year.

It's proven to have fixed my mental and emotional health for the better, to be honest. While I still see political news every now and then in places I go to, I just usually ignore it. I believe you should do the same for your own health.
I don't look at r/politics, I just saw some stuff on people I follow on twitter. Its not so much what's in int, its the fast pace a mile a minute, the current presidency is going at.

But yeah, I have slowly moved away from it. But what would really help me, is if I got a job, cause then I wouldn't have time for that crap.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I don't look at r/politics, I just saw some stuff on people I follow on twitter. Its not so much what's in int, its the fast pace a mile a minute, the current presidency is going at.

But yeah, I have slowly moved away from it. But what would really help me, is if I got a job, cause then I wouldn't have time for that crap.
I understand where you're going with that; this is one of the reasons I don't have a twitter account among other reasons. Still, it's good to know you're moving away from it one day at a time, and a job would certainly help you to focus in other areas.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Politics are important but yeah they are exhausting.

It's important to take breaks every now and then.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

I mean I don't turn a blind eye to what's going on but I try not to make it consume my life the way it has a lot of people. With everything being politicized as all hell.

I generally like to focus on things that don't depress me like politics.

D

Deleted member

Politics are important but yeah they are exhausting.

It's important to take breaks every now and then.
I lost my interest in politics when Trump was elected.
Not saying Trump is bad or anything, but all the news talk is about Trump these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I mean I don't turn a blind eye to what's going on but I try not to make it consume my life the way it has a lot of people. With everything being politicized as all hell.

I generally like to focus on things that don't depress me like politics.
Yeah, right now, I'm just trying to get more stuff ready for some personal projects of mine. Its just I have a tendency to put news shows on, while I'm cleaning my house. It makes me work quicker.

With that said, anybody got any suggestion on things to listen to, while you do housework?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
GOOEY TRAILER

GOOEY IS BACK BOIS!

I'm sorry; this is basically how I felt when I first saw him back on March 8th. :p

Although admittedly, it went more like this: "Gooey! Gooey! Screw it, Gooey's back!" after hoping Adeleine would make an appearance from the news. Knowing she'll most likely be here later on, Gooey was a pleasant surprise and I'm glad he's back and is just as faithful to the games as Marx and Rick/Kine/Coo were.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah, right now, I'm just trying to get more stuff ready for some personal projects of mine. Its just I have a tendency to put news shows on, while I'm cleaning my house. It makes me work quicker.

With that said, anybody got any suggestion on things to listen to, while you do housework?
Usually classic music is good. Unless you want an adrenaline rush in which case rock is the way to go lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom