• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

GOOEY TRAILER

It is about time Gooey made a return.
Also, Gooey looks fun to play. That range looks really good, and I like how the tongue looks like the Whip ability. :p
That's when you should take interest.

You are the future... and the future is ****ed.
I am the future and I should take more interest? What makes me the future? Go more detail about this, please.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I hope one of the last 2 party members in Ni No Kuni is another child so I can have 3 children running around saving the world.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

I made a promise last year to stop looking at the r/Politics subreddit every single day, and I haven't looked at it once this year.

It's proven to have fixed my mental and emotional health for the better, to be honest. While I still see political news every now and then in places I go to, I just usually ignore it. I believe you should do the same for your own health.
Should probably do that and maybe just remove Facebook from my phone for some of the mental health there.

Meanwhile...I'm so tired of people saying us younger people are "making excuses" for pointing out an -ism. Just experienced ageism the other day and while I tried to confront the person who said "all young are dumb and will spread it", it didn't work out well. So I had to cut my losses and just wait for her to see it with her own eyes. Oh well

Chrono.

I hope one of the last 2 party members in Ni No Kuni is another child so I can have 3 children running around saving the world.
Just play Secret of Mana for that.
I am the future and I should take more interest? What makes me the future? Go more detail about this, please.
You're young and it's important to not completely ignore politics even if you can't vote yet.

That said I was mostly kidding around in my original post. :p

D

Deleted member

You're young and it's important to not completely ignore politics even if you can't vote yet.

I do not completely ignore politics at all, actually.
Ah, I get it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just play Secret of Mana for that.

Nah brah I’d rather play a fantastic rpg that looks like a studio ghibli film.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Should probably do that and maybe just remove Facebook from my phone for some of the mental health there.

Meanwhile...I'm so tired of people saying us younger people are "making excuses" for pointing out an -ism. Just experienced ageism the other day and while I tried to confront the person who said "all young are dumb and will spread it", it didn't work out well. So I had to cut my losses and just wait for her to see it with her own eyes. Oh well
Yeah; I don't really use Facebook myself that much, but it's one of the few ways I really look at politics (mainly with the trends).

Trust me; I understand how you feel. There's sadly some people out there that are impossible to convince due to their own higher up views of society, especially when it comes to age. I would honestly just ignore them and just embrace who you are and what you can do for the future.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
3 kids and the Roland, adult trying to take care of them all.

Yoou know, from the streams I have seen, I keep getting massive Roland and Evan shipping vibes

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
3 kids and the Roland, adult trying to take care of them all.

Yoou know, from the streams I have seen, I keep getting massive Roland and Evan shipping vibes
I ship Evan and Tani pretty hard. Roland is cool too. Tani’s dad is alright.

Roland/Evan shipping is creepy though. Evan is like 13 and Roland is a mid 40s man in a late 20s mans body.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've come to borderline despise politics because of how freaking toxic they are. As a young adult, I try to keep up with the news to some degree, but hearing about the same thing over and over is exhausting and it's nigh-impossible to have a peaceful discussion about them. Differing opinions and views, maybe one side's right, maybe one side's wrong, maybe both sides have valid points of their of own. Either way, it doesn't stop numerous people from either side from being absolutely divided and attacking each other over their differing views.

Of course there are more details to it, but I'm just going to leave it at that. You're very unlikely to ever see me talking about politics in-depth.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I ship Evan and Tani pretty hard. Roland is cool too. Tani’s dad is alright.

Roland/Evan shipping is creepy though. Evan is like 13 and Roland is a mid 40s man in a late 20s mans body.
I see the Roland/Evan ship as big brother/little Brother. Roland taking care of his little catboy brother

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Yeah; I don't really use Facebook myself that much, but it's one of the few ways I really look at politics (mainly with the trends).

Trust me; I understand how you feel. There's sadly some people out there that are impossible to convince due to their own higher up views of society, especially when it comes to age. I would honestly just ignore them and just embrace who you are and what you can do for the future.
That's funny because ageism was ironically one of the reasons why I resigned as secretary for my church plus I felt a lack of respect during the meeting where everyone kept going at me while the president did nothing. Plus I have anxiety which makes me frustrated when I even SUGGESTED the idea of raising their hands just for the president to point and I follow what's up.

Managed to talk to the pastor and his wife (who is a board member) earlier this week to sort out everything since I resigned a month ago. Everything is now much better and I feel relieved. They understood the stress around me with everything going on and they did agreed on how I was with being frustrated. There were some issues that I had to talk out (and turns out pastors wife thought I was controlling as secretary when I apologized for making her feel that way and explained that I was only doing what a secretary should do, and anything else is for the president's role without me overstepping. At least everything is sorted out now and I feel better and would rather just be a member while I focus on other stuff.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got my Dream Team of Kawasaki, Bugzzy, and Dedede. I wonder how long it can last though

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That's funny because ageism was ironically one of the reasons why I resigned as secretary for my church plus I felt a lack of respect during the meeting where everyone kept going at me while the president did nothing. Plus I have anxiety which makes me frustrated when I even SUGGESTED the idea of raising their hands just for the president to point and I follow what's up.

Managed to talk to the pastor and his wife (who is a board member) earlier this week to sort out everything since I resigned a month ago. Everything is now much better and I feel relieved. They understood the stress around me with everything going on and they did agreed on how I was with being frustrated. There were some issues that I had to talk out (and turns out pastors wife thought I was controlling as secretary when I apologized for making her feel that way and explained that I was only doing what a secretary should do, and anything else is for the president's role without me overstepping. At least everything is sorted out now and I feel better and would rather just be a member while I focus on other stuff.
Honestly, I'm glad you're feeling better overall, as I hadn't even realized you were once a secretary for a church. It admittedly can be really frustrating when someone doesn't give you the respect you properly deserve in a meeting setting like you had described.

What especially matters is how you went to sort out everything after all of this happened, so there really doesn't seem to be much tension now. And just being a member now as you said, that leaves you more time to do other things that you like doing.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Nintendo put F-Zero in the freezer in order to contain Falcon's ever growing murderous instincts fueled by memes.
Smash is the only place where he can relieve those instincts, as everyone can fight back against his rage.

I wouldn't mind him punching Rex out of the roster tho.

Honestly, things like this never cease to get a good laugh out of me xD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh boy politics my favorite subject. Especially on a Nintendo forum for Smash Bros. That never goes wrong! :b:

(In all seriousness I try to be less political online because it's just never a good time ever. That being said I've gone off more than once.)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hate politics, but yeah, I must face them as it is election year in my country and I need to know and choose my poison :V

Chrono.

>Tfw New Japan Pro Wrestling has been hype af for months but you can't watch

Feels bad man,

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
>Tfw New Japan Pro Wrestling has been hype af for months but you can't watch

Feels bad man,
NJPW World dood. All for the low price of $9.99 (I couldn't help myself).

I temporarily ended my subscription but i'll be renewing in June & July when the Dominion show happens and the G1 Climax.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Man BotW is fun.

I just wish I had more space for stuff.

Status