• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Genwunners flip out because it's not exactly the same as their childhood

The rest of the fandom is tired of perceived genwunner pandering as it is and would freak out even harder

No one wins and I'm mostly just bored and disappointed.

Yeah, it wouldn't end well.
Genwunners barely exist tho.
Not before getting assaulted by the fanbase first. Its gonna be like Sonic Forces. The game wouldn't even be out yet but its existence would anger the community.
These games would actually be longer than 2 hours at least.

D

Deleted member

Question:
Which Spiderman series was the best?
Original Spider Man
The Amazing Spider Man
Homecoming?
I personally think Homecoming has the most potential, it was highly enjoyable.
I'd share what I think he'd use it for, but mods would ban me...
You have a dirty mind for a unicorn. I know exactly what he is going to do with it, and I feel disturbed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Genwunners? In 2018? Looks like the necromancers are at it again.

Remarks about the extinct Genwunners aside, I'd be down for another Gen 1 remake. It's been long enough and honestly, while I still like FR/ LG, I have to admit that even they haven't aged the best.

... I just hope that said hypothetical remake doesn't exlude the Sevii Islands. They really were fun to explore through.

:094:
My one issue with the Sevii Islands is that they were very obviously just a way to add facilities and mechanics that were added in later generations, like Breeding and the Battle Tower (Trainer Hill in FRLG I believe.)

But aside from that, they're pretty barren. So I hope they add a bit more meat to it, if a remake were to happen.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
:rotfl:
I like you buddy, you should really be in this thread more often.
:lol: Haha, glad to know then! And maybe I should...too bad it is...
....Too much anime and FE, so I barely find a reason to be here other than random stuff at times....please don't kill me :nifty:

D

Deleted member

:lol: Haha, glad to know then! And maybe I should...too bad it is...
....Too much anime and FE, so I barely find a reason to be here other than random stuff at times....please don't kill me :nifty:
Oh, I understand FE. Everyone in this thread likes FE a lot + it seems like an addicting / time-consuming game. Have fun with it!
Also anime is fun to watch. What kinds of anime do you watch?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, I understand FE. Everyone in this thread likes FE a lot + it seems like an addicting / time-consuming game. Have fun with it!
I think the reason she said that was because she doesn't spend much, if any time in those.

Otherwise, she'd contribute a lot more here.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Question:
Original Spider Man
The Amazing Spider Man
Homecoming?
Ironically for the Spider-Man fanboy I used to be, I have honestly not watched Homecoming.

I'll have to side with the original trilogy though, it had lots of great moments and Tobey was a great Peter Parker, albeit in the Spider-Man role I think he could have done better.
Don't have a settled liking. I watch anime every now and then, but not very often.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Question:
Original Spider Man
The Amazing Spider Man
Homecoming?

You have a dirty mind for a unicorn. I know exactly what he is going to do with it, and I feel disturbed.
Homecoming is the closest to the source material.

Original had emo Peter dancing though..

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Homecoming was probably my favorite spider man. I really liked how the story was written and carried out. I especially liked:
Vulture being Liz's father. Really interesting twist and brought a lot more to the characters involved with him and peter.

I also liked the ending, having Aunt may end the film with "what the ****" was classic

AndreaAC

I mean, I barely know anything about FE other than I LIKE IKE, and RPGs aren't my forte, really.

And I tried to watch some animes I got recommended (Pokemon from a long time ago but I stopped only to watch it when Pokes I liked appeared and a bit of Naruto, but I mostly watched it when Minato was involved), but I couldn't be consistant, either reading the mangas or watching it.

I think the reason she said that was because she doesn't spend much, if any time in those.

Otherwise, she'd contribute a lot more here.
Exactly this ^

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Eagles won the Superbowl! It's already getting loud outside. Ha!

I'm glad though.

EDIT: There's a guy crying tears of joy on the news too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Digital Hazard is from the Digital World...
IM A CLEVERy gUY.PNG

I need to stop with these DHMIS references..
THE UPSET OF THE YEAR :pimp:

Oh man I'm so ****ing happy. :pimp:
Me too! Patriots won the most superbowls and the unexpected happen! Props to the Eagles! Everyone's reaction was loud and happy.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Yup, me being a proud and devoted FE fan here just like everyone else. I remember being introduced to it in Path of Radiance, then moving on to the GBA Fire Emblems, somewhat SNES and then 3DS era. I love how it is as a strategy RPG game as much as I loved it in the past. Fire Emblem was a big part of my gaming experience.

Ike is one of my favorites too. Like, if someone told me to make a personal top 10 favorite characters, Ike (or maybe Takumi) would probably be in it too. To this day I've never played Radiant Dawn and still want too. Tellius was my most enjoyable adventure.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hehehe, no.
I am lacking social skills. :p
Bringing up something you're not interested in won't make you "fit in", honestly. Just be yourself and talk about **** you like instead of being a bandwagon.

The reason why I did not tag that post was because they would be triggered at me for tagging someone, which I do a lot.
It's like alcohol and the like button, Shiny; better with moderation.

D

Deleted member

Bringing up something you're not interested in won't make you "fit in", honestly. Just be yourself and talk about **** you like instead of being a bandwagon.
I do talk about the things I like, it is just that they are too "expressive".
It's like alcohol and the like button, Shiny; better with moderation.
Indeed. I do not tag as much when referencing someone anymore.
Yup, me being a proud and devoted FE fan here just like everyone else. I remember being introduced to it in Path of Radiance, then moving on to the GBA Fire Emblems, somewhat SNES and then 3DS era. I love how it is as a strategy RPG game as much as I loved it in the past. Fire Emblem was a big part of my gaming experience.

Ike is one of my favorites too. Like, if someone told me to make a personal top 10 favorite characters, Ike (or maybe Takumi) would probably be in it too. To this day I've never played Radiant Dawn and still want too. Tellius was my most enjoyable adventure.
I honestly never played a FE game before. I only remember Ike and Marth because of Smash Brothers. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

I second this. xD This is another reason why I'm not here as often as other threads. :v I can't pretend knowing a lot about FE and animes...I mean, I would like to be here more, but I better let you guys enjoy your...err...waifus and things like that.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't like FE much at all...

D

Deleted member

I don't like FE much at all...
I do not dislike FE, I just never play the game. I like XC as well, but I never even played an XC game. I have XC1, so I might try that someday.
I second this. xD This is another reason why I'm not here as often as other threads. :v I can't pretend knowing a lot about FE and animes...I mean, I would like to be here more, but I better let you guys enjoy your...err...waifus and things like that.
It is okay, you do not have to know a lot about anime / FE ( these two things are probably the most popular topics in NintendoZone by far ). Just say what you want, as long as it applies to the rules. I only watch a few anime and I never play a FE game and yet I made posts. We welcome you here, it is not like you are forced to like a forced subject.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about "fitting in" especially here, on a website. A lot of people post about Fire Emblem, but I usually do so for Fighting games, Platformers, Dragon Ball and American comics. A lot of interests tend to cross into each other anyhow in this thread.

I keep my sports post on the low since I'm more of a casual sports fan, watching games on occasion. But a Superbowl win for Philly is pretty big, especially if you live there. That, and I'm more of a Basketball guy usually, football's probably my second or third favorite to watch.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The only Fire Emblem game I've played is The Sacred Stones because I got it for free on my 3DS. Lost interest quickly.

But I have no problems with its discussion here.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't care about the game, I care about the bets. :denzel:
cutboi.PNG

eatboi.PNG

AndreaAC

It is okay, you do not have to know a lot about anime / FE ( these two things are probably the most popular topics in NintendoZone by far ). Just say what you want, as long as it applies to the rules. I only watch a few anime and I never play a FE game and yet I made posts. We welcome you here, it is not like you are forced to like a forced subject.
xD Yeah, I have known that from a long time. :> I got used to just drop in from time to time, like for example, when I find a comment where I can use my Ridley:
rd.jpg

xD My interpretation of Ridley is the most known thing I got in the boards after all, and you have seen it yourself.

And these randoms times I can't help but to post something silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom