• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Aside from some exceptions (like the dude who basically guessed ORAS,) no one ever really guesses Pokemon games right.

Especially when it comes to their update/third version/sequels.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why did they ****ing have to put clines that follow exactly where you go into Celeste. This is aggravating.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If Gen 8 is in Spain, just call it Rojo and Azul. It'll be like Kanto except victory road is just running of the Tarous.

Aside from some exceptions (like the dude who basically guessed ORAS,) no one ever really guesses Pokemon games right.

Still waiting for Pokemon Gray Z Star.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also yeah, the name Metroid Dread has been floating around for a loooooong time. Not sure I'd believe anything with that title right away.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wow, Amazon is really putting effort on the Super Bowl.

If you don't know, one of the upcoming Super Bowl commercials will have people panicking because Alexa has lost her voice.

If you currently talk to your Amazon Echo device about either the Bowl or Alexa's health, she'll tell you she's under the weather and/or coughs when she answers your questions.

Clever.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

It's also easier to guess when we're taloking of a Pokémon remake honestlty.

Third versions/sequels are harder to predict since Gen V, after all BW2 were sequels nobody expected and XY didn't receive either.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wow, Amazon is really putting effort on the Super Bowl.

If you don't know, one of the upcoming Super Bowl commercials will have people panicking because Alexa has lost her voice.

If you currently talk to your Amazon Echo device about either the Bowl or Alexa's health, she'll tell you she's under the weather and/or coughs when she answers your questions.

Clever.
Almost tempted to try that if my echo would stop shutting off randomly. Hell I cant even find it anywhere in my room

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since I’m working on a dragon ball AU of course I gotta incorporate movie villains into it. So Lord Slug, Cooler, Broly, Bojack and Janemba will be in it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That list is such an obvious fake. That being said...

...Starfy 6 should be a thing regardless.

D

Deleted member

Especially as your username means penis amirite
That is something neat to hear, thanks for more information SmashBoards! This place should be a learning science website!
We all are horny all the time due to lack of a social life.

Today we're just letting it slip more than usual. :secretkpop:
Limits were meant to be broken :yeahboi:
We all know Kid Icarus isn't getting a new game for another 19 years now anyway.

Hey, you never know.
#KidIcarusSwitch
That list is such an obvious fake. That being said...

...Starfy 6 should be a thing regardless.
Some day the star will be back.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Even if you ignore 4chan's spotty track record, I have zero trust in that list.

StarTropics 3 seems odd to me, considering the series never saw the light of day in Japan.

D

Deleted member

If my post sounded serious or Coricus made it sound more serious than it looked, I apologise. I didn't know if my first sentence would've gotten the sarcasm across, but if it didn't, I apologise. Like I said, most of it was just making fun of your excess words and just saying you don't need to add alot of big words to something as it won't get a message across any better or worse.

I mean, if we needed alot of big words to get our point across, it would be a nightmare to read stuff. TL:DR stuff everywhere! But that's just my authentic through forthright sincere genuine above-board equitable civil level-faced impartial courteous straightforward clean plainspoken view.
I already noticed you were joking yet making your point clear in your post. However, once again, when I typed that up, I was not aware of that adding excess words wouldn't necessarily make the post better. It wasn't my intent to use it like that. I've always worked that way on the Internet. Tough to fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Aegis War DLC on the list thing sounds cool but feels unnecessary imo...

Considering it just would be you controlling Addam with a horny Mythra + Lora and Jin and Brighid and her Driver for a long*** flashback against Malos.

A special quest to recover the Cores of Sever, Obrona, Perdido, etc. would be much interesting.

or....

Having visitors of the XC1 Dimension; that would be sick.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Are you expecting it to scream back at you? :p
I would prefer if mine was a magical device that summoned video game characters into our world like a cheesy Saturday morning cartoon, myself.

But if Praline wants theirs to scream then to each their own.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Watching that video in said 4chan page has reminded me that I'd kill to see the return of the Shadow Pokémon in the games.

and I know that won't happen :<

D

Deleted member

The best lists are always the fakest.

:061:
True.
Watching that video in said 4chan page has reminded me that I'd kill to see the return of the Shadow Pokémon in the games.

You never know. It is very unlikely though, but it could happen in Generation 8. :p

About USUM:
I really did enjoy the game, but the hype burned down a lot quicker than I thought when the game was released. We had new stuff like Ultra Wormholes and anything else and the hype just died down too quickly. Why?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
True.

You never know. It is very unlikely though, but it could happen in Generation 8. :p

About USUM:
I really did enjoy the game, but the hype burned down a lot quicker than I thought when the game was released. We had new stuff like Ultra Wormholes and anything else and the hype just died down too quickly. Why?
It was too similar to the orignal S/M.

I got bored and stopped playing on the second island.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
True.

About USUM:
Because people really want a new game on the Switch. Well, that's the main reason I'm gonna guess.

That, and from what I remember, not too many people were too hype about Black 2 and White 2 either due to their release dates. I think something similar happened with this game.

I haven't gotten it myself, so I dunno what I'm missing exactly, though I'm sure I should probably go get it at some point for the new Pokemon actually available in it. Maybe when I'm done with Samus Returns.

D

Deleted member

It was too similar to the orignal S/M.

I got bored and stopped playing on the second island.
I finished the game, and then I just... stopped as well.
I do plan to focus more on Heart Gold, where I am looking for a shiny starter. If I do get one, I will immediately tell you all. I am hoping for a shiny Totodile, but any would be nice.
Because people really want a new game on the Switch. Well, that's the main reason I'm gonna guess.

That, and from what I remember, not too many people were too hype about Black 2 and White 2 either due to their release dates. I think something similar happened with this game.

I haven't gotten it myself, so I dunno what I'm missing exactly, though I'm sure I should probably go get it at some point for the new Pokemon actually available in it. Maybe when I'm done with Samus Returns.
I think in a way you are right. People are tired of the 3DS and want to move on to the Switch, and I can see why. I do think the 3DS should last longer, but some do not. This is the same case with USUM, and people probably want to move onto a new Pokemon game on a new console with a new story. Pokemon was on the DS / 3DS for four generations ( two on DS, two on 3DS ). Four Pokemon games on DS, and Four in 3DS. Not counting spin-offs when I mention the games. It was a nice run either way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I would prefer if mine was a magical device that summoned video game characters into our world like a cheesy Saturday morning cartoon, myself.

-Goes to scream to my Switch to bring my waifu to the real world-

-It doesn't-

Well, I just wasted half an hour of my life.

Chrono.

It's also easier to guess when we're taloking of a Pokémon remake honestlty.

Third versions/sequels are harder to predict since Gen V, after all BW2 were sequels nobody expected and XY didn't receive either.
Even before that honestly, I remember everyone predicting Pokemon Opal would be third game for Gen IV.
The Aegis War DLC on the list thing sounds cool but feels unnecessary imo...

Considering it just would be you controlling Addam with a horny Mythra + Lora and Jin and Brighid and her Driver for a long*** flashback against Malos.

A special quest to recover the Cores of Sever, Obrona, Perdido, etc. would be much interesting.

or....

Having visitors of the XC1 Dimension; that would be sick.
Personally I think it'll be related to the third Aegis.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
True.

About USUM:
USUM in general didn't have a lot of enthusiasm for it to begin with. Even ignoring the whole 'it's not on the Switch' thing, people seemed pretty lukewarm towards it leading up to its release and even after the trailers it put out there was still some skepticism over it and how much it'd differentiate from SM due to being a third version (which is starting to be seen as an outdated concept). The fact that the game did turn out to be very similar to SM, especially in the early-mid game, definitely didn't help its case as it basically left a lot of people feeling like they played the same game a year before, and that probably lead to more of a burn out on it faster then the other games.

Sale-wises it definitely did fine though, it's behind only Platinum and B2W2 in terms of third versions.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

We all want this and anyone who claims otherwise is a liar. Cause we all want something like that, all for many different reasons among us.

Me, well, I'd summon the ones who I know are good or enthusiastic with video games. Cause they would at least provide a challenge or be enthusiastic compared to most of the people I know off the internet.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Still waiting for Pokemon Gray Z Star.
You know what would be funny? If Gen 8 was literally just made Grey, Grey 2, Z, Star and Ultra Star just so Game Freak makes it even harder to predict what they are going to do for each generation.

Yeah, join the club... :(

Also still waiting for my Gen VII Mystery Dungeon Game, and another Ranger entry...

Why does Pokemon introduce good spin-offs then basically ignore them?

Also, I figured out a pattern guys, just a small one, but Gen 2 remakes happened in 4, right, and Gen 3 remakes happened in Gen 6, well if we go by this, our Gen 4 remakes will be in Gen 8. So if we go by this, clearly totally obvious and easily not disprovable pattern, we will get Gen 5 remakes in Gen 10, Gen 6 remakes in Gen 12 and Gen 7 remakes in Gen 18.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That would be rad:

Ok for real
because Ontos is implied to be Alvis a.k.a. Monado.
That girl's looks terrify me. Something about her face just scares me. Am I a bad person?
USUM in general didn't have a lot of enthusiasm for it to begin with. Even ignoring the whole 'it's not on the Switch' thing, people seemed pretty lukewarm towards it leading up to its release and even after the trailers it put out there was still some skepticism over it and how much it'd differentiate from SM due to being a third version (which is starting to be seen as an outdated concept). The fact that the game did turn out to be very similar to SM, especially in the early-mid game, definitely didn't help its case as it basically left a lot of people feeling like they played the same game a year before, and that probably lead to more of a burn out on it faster then the other games.

Sale-wises it definitely did fine though, it's behind only Platinum and B2W2 in terms of third versions.
Definitely. Ultra Sun was fun until I stopped playing when I beat the Elite Four and became the champion. I just got bored and thought all of those things I had to do would stress me. It was an overall good game though. I do want to focus on Heart Gold, which honestly looks really fun and it was the exact price of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon packages combined ( Heart Gold was double the Ultra Sun I got ). And this cartage I had was used before. That implies that Heart Gold is a really valuable game, and it honestly looks good. Can not wait to get a shiny starter to enjoy the game. :160:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Trailer time starting with Jurassic World 2

Looking great. Don't kill Blue pls.

And now a film Disney finally remembered exists:

Looking good. Full trailer is tomorrow though

Should be an Infinity War trailer at some point too because Superbowl.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So something like Captain N in reverse, then.

Who would you summon and why?

Gotta prod, gotta prod.
0AOjD5G.png

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So something like Captain N in reverse, then.

Who would you summon and why?

Gotta prod, gotta prod.
View attachment 135984
Well clearly the summons would have to be situational to a degree. Summoning random characters for the fun of it is a given, although conversely there would also have to be a black list.

To think of an example of potential applications, though, I would probably summon a Lucario and then attempt to find out from it what the emotional states of family members are in order to have a better relationship with them. Not that it's that bad or anything, there's just always room for improvement in that regard, you know?

Naturally private consultation would also be used prior to job interviews when the time comes. :smirk:

Mundane utility that doesn't have a high risk of backfiring horribly just by using it (let's be honest, the more cliche Pokemon answer of Pikachu being used as a living battery is either going to short your stuff or get you seriously hurt) seems like the best use for actually having a reason beyond "why not?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom