• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
We're watching cane toads reproduce in enviro science I just wanna sleep tbh

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Is there any user who goes on SmashBoards only for NintendoZone and not for Smash Brothers at all?
I haven't played Smash for a good two or so years now. I drift around the boards from time to time, contribute a little to smash speculation and stuff. But I mostly come here nowadays.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Is there any user who goes on SmashBoards only for NintendoZone and not for Smash Brothers at all?
I frequent many threads here including this one. But it has been a while since I casually played Smash. Doesn’t help that my Wii U crapped out on me. But it had been at least a year before that since I last played it.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I still Smash semi-regularly actually...it helps having someone enthusiastic about it to play with...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It would be cool if they re released Smash on the Switch with all 7 dlc characters plus added Isaac, Chibi Robo and Bomberman.

And then dlc if they so chose to.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yes, yes. Let's kill Shiny's alert box like he does with ours. :evil:

I played some games a few days ago on 3DS actually. It has been years since I last touched the Wii U version, though. Nevertheless, I lurk the Smash Switch boards and it's rare for me to post in a thread that isn't this one.

I can tell that some people in this thread do not understand much about the competitive aspect compared to the guys back at V4 Competitive Analysis.
I have no idea who is considered top tier in Smash 4 nowadays. Competitive Smash just doesn't interest me, only thing I know about Smash 4 is Diddy was high (or maybe even top) tier during the 'hoo hah' days, but that got patched out pretty early, I believe.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I played some games a few days ago on 3DS actually. It has been years since I last touched the Wii U version, though. Nevertheless, I lurk the Smash Switch boards and it's rare for me to post in a thread that isn't this one.

I have no idea who is considered top tier in Smash 4 nowadays. Competitive Smash just doesn't interest me, only thing I know about Smash 4 is Diddy was high (or maybe even top) tier during the 'hoo hah' days, but that got patched out pretty early, I believe.
Bayonetta, Cloud and Diddy... I just looked. lol

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Do you at least clean it after use?
You have no idea how much cleaning that horn requires.

But the haptic feedback ones are artificial. I just hand those out.

If you want to know if any of the buzz buddies get cleaned best I can offer you is they're clean when they leave my hands.

And I still feel weird that some of you younger members have a higher post count then me.
I'm chatty and/or ****post-y.

Can't help it.

"Super Smash Bros."? What's that? Never heard of it. I thought this was EmblemBoards. I mean, we're all here because of Fire Emblem, right?
This looks like a job for tech support.

So start here:

And then select Smashboards Dark from the dropdown.

[EDIT]: Speaking of tech support.

Someone call Warchamp, things are borked again.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think most of us use this site as more of a Nintendo site in general.

Which taking in mind what Smash is, makes sense.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Strongly depends on the dock given and the reasons they borrowed the original.
It was a 3rd part dock that bricked the other friends switch while the guy that gave the friend the 3rd part dock used the official dock.

Isnt it common for the gueat to use the 3rd party thing while the host uses the official? Or do I have that backwards

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Funnily enough, red was the one who murdered my alert box when I was sleeping.

But since he's not Shiny, I'll assume it's because all my posts were great :p

You have no idea how much cleaning that horn requires.

But the haptic feedback ones are artificial. I just hand those out.

If you want to know if any of the buzz buddies get cleaned best I can offer you is they're clean when they leave my hands.
Dude, it's my horn.

If anyone should know how much cleaning it needs, it should be me.

Exactly this.

D

Deleted member

Considering we use it to kill ourselves over what game or waifu is better, I think it's a pretty damn accurate representation of what Smash is about.
I mean, no one can tell me Mario, Link, Shulk and Marth aren't fighting for their own waifus.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I should do math on the NES Silver Surfer game

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Pretty much why I enjoy the Smash community. I like that it has a blend of interests, keeps discussions more interesting. The smaller community and heavy account customization also help make it easier to express yourself. I do wish the Character boards were more active though.

Only things I don't get out of it is collecting/retro discussions which I go to NintendoAge, Famicom World, and the Hangouts of ResetEra for.

I should do math on the NES Silver Surfer game
The only NES game I would buy solely for the OST.

D

Deleted member

I'm watching Fate/Cooking and if I don't get Kojirou content I'm suing ufotable.

>Be ufotable
>Doesn't do Apocrypha
>Doesn't do Extra
>Does a cooking show instead
>???
>Profit

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I just discovered an easter egg in Mario Odyssey where if you jump on the globe on the Odyssey continously you get a lullaby version of the main theme playing.

Discovering those kind of things without the internet's aid feels good~
>Be ufotable
>Doesn't do Apocrypha
Sieg is a character that doesn't deserves to be animated by ufotable. Ever.

At least Shinji being dislikable is intentional.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And to no one's surprise, Radiant Ike is winning the hero rises contest right now.

Wonder who the top 4 are though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So I just discovered an easter egg in Mario Odyssey where if you jump on the globe on the Odyssey continously you get a lullaby version of the main theme playing.

Did you know that quickly pressing the pause button twice can give the 1-Up jingle?

"Super Smash Bros."? What's that? Never heard of it. I thought this was EmblemBoards. I mean, we're all here because of Fire Emblem, right?
I came for Smash, I stayed for our lord and savior Shaq.

#BringBackShaqTheme

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Darling in the FranXX be like
Ep 1: small sexual metaphors
Ep 2: butt controls
Ep 3: more clear sexual themes and tackling of relationship issues
Ep 4: "I want to ride you" and "I'm deep into you"

Trigger is delivering it.

Sieg is a character that doesn't deserves to be animated by ufotable. Ever.

At least Shinji being dislikable is intentional.
Ok, but consider the following characters who deserved to be animated by ufotable: Jeanne, Astolfo, Mordred, Sisigou and Lancer Vlad. Also, Semiramis to convince you but I don't like her, oops.

I still have to watch the second half(thanks Netflix) but the only things I really liked about the first in terms of animation was the Vlad fight. Everything else was just A-1's standard mediocrity.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Did you know that quickly pressing the pause button twice can give the 1-Up jingle?
....I didn't.
Ok, but consider the following characters who deserved to be animated by ufotable: Jeanne, Astolfo, Mordred, Sisigou and Lancer Vlad. Also, Semiramis to convince you but I don't like her, oops.

I still have to watch the second half(thanks Netflix) but the only things I really liked about the first in terms of animation was the Vlad fight. Everything else was just A-1's standard mediocrity.
Yeah, still not convinced.

Apocrypha is one of the most interesting instalments of the series in that it introduces lots of great characters (Atalanta, Achilles, Mordred, Kairi, Vlad, Shakespeare, etc.) but it ends up becoming a mess. Especially because of Sieg.

The only good thing that ever came from that homunculus is that his relationship with Astolfo feels the most genuine out of the bunch and shows the pink trap stil fills the male Rider quota of being a bro (but seriously internet stop spamming him in my newsfeeds everywhere, it makes me tired of seeing him even when I genuinely like him), everything else is gone to the trash after he becomes the protagonist.

And Jeanne has to be the most affected, such a character with potential is basically turned into the Asuna of his Kirito. Even the author himself regrets creating Sieg and the forced pairing it resulted to be. She's written much better in Grand Order before the writing even picked up or even in Extella where she barely does anything during the main campaign.

D

Deleted member

And Jeanne has to be the most affected, such a character with potential is basically turned into the Asuna of his Kirito. Even the author himself regrets creating Sieg and the forced pairing it resulted to be. She's written much better in Grand Order before the writing even picked up or even in Extella where she barely does anything during the main campaign.
Yeah, I didn't even finish France but I was really enjoying Jeanne and her alongside the whole Good Civilization Squad was the best part of Extella's story to me.

Maybe I should redownload F/GO and finish France for my girl.
And then proceed to try and fail to roll Seibah

D

Deleted member

Oh no, I missed the good stuff in the thread.
New name, period.

Exactly, Smash Brothers is just a bunch of Nintendo characters fighting each other with other third parties. This is a Nintendo site.
Oh Lord @Warchamp7, I summon thee. If you are merciful enough, heed my words.

The image uploader is broken once more, let me ask, who we need to sacrifice to stop this disaster?
Not me, that is for sure.
Considering we use it to kill ourselves over what game or waifu is better, I think it's a pretty damn accurate representation of what Smash is about.
I mean, no one can tell me Mario, Link, Shulk and Marth aren't fighting for their own waifus.
Mario and Link can fight their waifus though. :troll:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo's Koizumi has confirmed that the cap Toad has is its head not a hat. Just as I thought.

Other questions are answered here.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, I didn't even finish France but I was really enjoying Jeanne and her alongside the whole Good Civilization Squad was the best part of Extella's story to me.

Maybe I should redownload F/GO and finish France for my girl.
And then proceed to try and fail to roll Seibah
It might be a good time, especially with the possible Kara no Kyoukai event coming up, as Shiki is a very good welfare Assassin in the long run if you don't have Carmilla or Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom