• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Dude, it's my horn.

If anyone should know how much cleaning it needs, it should be me.
You doubt me?

For a while I've thought your horn wasn't seeing much use before I got hold of it.

Clearly I was correct.

It was a 3rd part dock that bricked the other friends switch while the guy that gave the friend the 3rd part dock used the official dock.

Isnt it common for the gueat to use the 3rd party thing while the host uses the official? Or do I have that backwards
It's a little difficult to follow, but I'm understanding it like this. Dude A has a 3rd party dock. Dude B has an official dock. They trade. Dude B's Switch is bricked by Dude A's dock.

What I need to know is why they traded. Unless the reason is phenomenal, then yes, Dude B has every right to be livid.

Oh Lord @Warchamp7, I summon thee. If you are merciful enough, heed my words.

The image uploader is broken once more, let me ask, who we need to sacrifice to stop this disaster?
One two three not it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So about Smash 4 and this thread. I honestly come here because of a mixture, and I only stay on four threads. I am going to repeat those four threads.
( Competitive Analysis ( V4 ), Smash for Switch, NintendoZone and Mafia Game Thread ).
I still do play Smash 4 For Glory a lot, and all of my Smash Brothers mains makes me look like a try-hard. :p
Someone gifted me a subscription to Nairo a while back, so hopefully I can use that chance to fight him ( I ALMOST DID, but it was dark out ).
Nintendo's Koizumi has confirmed that the cap Toad has is its head not a hat. Just as I thought.

Other questions are answered here.
He looks solid in that outfit! Glad that they confirmed that, Super Mario Brothers Super Show is not canon. If anyone thinks it is, then I will feel bad for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Nintendo's Koizumi has confirmed that the cap Toad has is its head not a hat. Just as I thought.

Other questions are answered here.
I like how the dev team's response to QA poking around where they didn't expect was to drop coins in the bonkers-ass places they found.

"Break it more, we're gonna drive the hundred-percenters nuts!"

Give it back then, you thief!
Nah.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
By the way, don't think I ever said it here but I finally bought my first physical Switch game.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

D

Deleted member

By the way, don't think I ever said it here but I finally bought my first physical Switch game.

Enjoy it, Swamp! I played it for only ten hours than got burned out for some reason, really should try to play it again. Same with Mario Odyssey.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

That reminds me, I really need to advance on it. Last time I played I got to Robbie's lab for the first time then got to a labyrinth.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So I've had a rather interesting thought, when in comes to things like journalistic practices.

Its basically this, should journalists use Analog or Digital equipment?

Here's my basic thought process for this, I believe Analog film, photos and tape recordings are harder to edit, right? Since to edit them, you have to do it physically, meaning that even though digital stuff is easier to use, analog stuff could make a journalists job of holding those in power accountable.

How ever I can understand if someone here can prove analog can just as easily be edited, and make them look completely natural.

Or is this something I should ask in the debate hall, where more people who are interested in it will talk about it.

Also, fun fact about the Conservative Party in the UK, some of them think building houses for the voters will make them vote for their political opponents. I can say without a shadow of a doubt, the Tory party in the UK, has to many idiots in it. Which means by the way. 1 idiot, is 1 to many.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

and here we have the final words of Swampasaur for we shall never see him again....

at least until after he beats Ganon or sumthin...

D

Deleted member

DID THEY UPDATE CU'S ANIMATIONS
HOLY ****ING **** I'M SOLD
CAN I GET KOJIROU'S UPDATED TOO???
FEH please take notes and give me Hectorcopter

I like that I got all those event items that are sent in as gifts even without logging in lol
>70 Quartz
>Rate up for the Knight Classes ongoing
Down the drain they go.
And I got... another Cu, another Robin Hood(max NP now), a bunch of useless ****(the game calls them "guaranteed 3* Servants and Craft Essences) and a Saber who's apparently Cu's bro so he's good on my book.
"Meh, I doubt these Summoning Tickets will get me anything but might as well use th--"
Screenshot_20180205-171655.png

HOLY **** WHAT THE HELL
This game sure wants me back in.
And no, Mordred, she's not, but I sure wish she was...
I mean, I'm not complaining, she's my first 5* so this is great.

>Caps Kojirou's level
Where the **** are those ascension materials???
It might be a good time, especially with the possible Kara no Kyoukai event coming up, as Shiki is a very good welfare Assassin in the long run if you don't have Carmilla or Jack.
No Quartz Gacha Assassins, we fight like men and use Kojirou and Hassans only.

Chrono.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"I am Saber. Name's Mordred."

Not only is everyone saber, but this one is Saber AND Mordred.

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS
:061:
I am so confused. :laugh:
What a weird game to get a physical release. I mean it's not shovelware tier but...
Here is my thoughts about this:
Play Smash 4 instead :yeahboi:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
D

Deleted member

If someone is calling a character "Saber", 99% of the time, they're talking about Artoria/Arturia since she's better known as Saber due to how the original VN kept her identity hidden for most of the game. The other 1% is when someone remember Saber from FE exists.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
DID THEY UPDATE CU'S ANIMATIONS
They updated Cu along Medusa and Medea long ago actually.

CAN I GET KOJIROU'S UPDATED TOO???
Yeah, about that...

They haven't updated him in NA though, so you'll have to wait for him.
a Saber who's apparently Cu's bro so he's good on my book.
Fergus is a very decent Saber, Caesar and Bedivere are better in the low star Saber department, but he is the only one with an AoE Noble Phantasm and does the job well.
"I am Saber. Name's Mordred."

Not only is everyone saber, but this one is Saber AND Mordred.

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS
Saber.png

Those all are Sabers.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I've seen tons of people online begging for physical releases for almost every Switch game under the sun.

Not news to me.
The funny thing about that to me is that the Switch is so much more convenient with digital games rather than physical ones.

But either way, Brawlout is still not a game I'd expect to get a physical release, with it's lukewarm reception and all (even if it did sell well.)
Wouldn't it be "I am a Saber" then?

You wouldn't say "I am warrior" or "I am ninja"
Masters just usually call their Servants by their class rather than their actual name (at least it was like this in the only Fate thing I've watched lol.) So it works both ways.

D

Deleted member

They updated Cu along Medusa and Medea long ago actually.

Yeah, about that...

They haven't updated him in NA though, so you'll have to wait for him.

Fergus is a very decent Saber, Caesar and Bedivere are better in the low star Saber department, but he is the only one with an AoE Noble Phantasm and does the job well.

View attachment 136015

Those all are Sabers.
That Medea is so ****ing valid.
Kojiro showing off those sword techniques, he looks great. I just hope I don't have to wait one ****ing year for the REGEND to get the animations he deserves. Dat NP animation tho, it's simply beautiful.
EDIT: oh yeah, did they update Cursed Arm Hassan too?

And with Mordred around, I doubt I'll need another Saber. Only ones I actually want are Artoria herself and Gawain(though I don't think he's on NA yet).
Jeez not even calling them by their names. . ."masters" are ********.
It's a necessary measure because revealing a Servant's True Name will expose all their strenghts and weaknesses.
Unless you're called Astolfo.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I want to pet Opossum's avatar.
I wonder what his reaction to it will be.
Warning: Major plot change
I have no idea what game you guys are talking about, but I will try to join in anyway. My dream is that they would make a Smash Brothers anime. Including all of the Smash 4 characters. What game are you all talking about, something with fates in it and a W and stuff.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have no idea what game you guys are talking about, but I will try to join in anyway. My dream is that they would make a Smash Brothers anime. Including all of the Smash 4 characters. What game are you all talking about, something with fates in it and a W and stuff.
Tip: If you don't know what we're talking about, don't join the conversation.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I want to pet Opossum's avatar.
I wonder what his reaction to it will be.
Warning: Major plot change
Opopo's avi will either bite you or attempt to mutilate you

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kojiro showing off those sword techniques, he looks great. I just hope I don't have to wait one ****ing year for the REGEND to get the animations he deserves. Dat NP animation tho, it's simply beautiful.
We had to wait over 2 years in the Japanese server, you NA guys are lucky to getting everything sooner.
EDIT: oh yeah, did they update Cursed Arm Hassan too?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And with Mordred around, I doubt I'll need another Saber. Only ones I actually want are Artoria herself and Gawain(though I don't think he's on NA yet).
Forgot to reply to this, but I wouldn't count on that. As the game becomes more difficult, it's better to have multiple people of the same class leveled up.

I have both Okita and Arthur maxed and change them depending wether I need single target NP or AoE.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Glad that they confirmed that, Super Mario Brothers Super Show is not canon. If anyone thinks it is, then I will feel bad for them.
You're in for a treat, so hang on to your seat. Get ready for adventures and remarkable feats.You'll meet Koopas, the Troopas, the Princess, and the others, hangin' with the plumbers, you'll be hooked on the Brothers!

D

Deleted member

Tip: If you don't know what we're talking about, don't join the conversation.
I am bored though + you guys are fun :pimp:
Hope you all having fun with your conversation.

In that case, we should introduce it to its greatest weakness; cars :troll:
I am suing you for animal abuse, Opossum is only a funny animal.
Opopo's avi will either bite you or attempt to mutilate you
Only me though, not any of you guys. Judging from his nature.
You're in for a treat, so hang on to your seat. Get ready for adventures and remarkable feats.You'll meet Koopas, the Troopas, the Princess, and the others, hangin' with the plumbers, you'll be hooked on the Brothers!
I keep on thinking you are RamOne, it is boggling my mind.
Or bring up a new topic.
Anything you say, Swamp. If our topic is about the Super Mario Super Show than I am done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom