• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I made this comic a while back today.
COPY QUICK - Copy.PNG

xD Yeah, I have known that from a long time. :> I got used to just drop in from time to time, like for example, when I find a comment where I can use my Ridley:
View attachment 136003
xD My interpretation of Ridley is the most known thing I got in the boards after all, and you have seen it yourself.

And these randoms times I can't help but to post something silly.
I always post silly things, and I especially like their reactions to them. I can see why you occasionally pop up from time to time, because not only do you prefer threads + you like to drop off a joke to get people's attention. Especially when you do not go in this thread for a while yet you are still inactive. If you do not get what I am saying, I apologize. Nice Ridley picture by the way :).

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

NintendoZone 6 reading one hundred pages already. I have to say, NintendoZone is looking very bright! We can put aside that fetish conversation though :troll:.

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
ALEK ATTEMPTS TOPICAL HUMOR

I think Tom Brady tried to use a Tide Pod as a performance-enhancing drug!

THIS HAS BEEN ALEK ATTEMPTS TOPICAL HUMOR

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
One of these days I'll play a Fire Emblem game.

Maybe.

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure.

Though, it wouldn't hurt to try at least one or two of the games and see how I feel about it then.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Played Awakening....

I did enjoy it...

Never got around to getting any other game, but...

I've really lost interest in the series...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'd share what I think he'd use it for, but mods would ban me...
I know exactly what he is going to do with it, and I feel disturbed.
I don't know what you two are thinking, but I'm simply running a nifty little side business.

If my clients appreciate the haptic feedback feature in any way other than haptic feedback that is entirely their prerogative.

Random question, If a friend gave you his 3rd party portable dock while said friend used the official dock and broke your switch, would you blame that friend that gave you the 3rd party dock or no?
Strongly depends on the dock given and the reasons they borrowed the original.

Most likely no, unless the former two points are super scummy.
I feel ****ing slow for not noticing this.
I'm kind of curious if that's an actual swordfighting stance, katana or otherwise, or if it's just an interesting stock pose.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm kind of curious if that's an actual swordfighting stance, katana or otherwise, or if it's just an interesting stock pose.
While I don't really know any stances that have the character like that, I do know there are quite a bunch of similar stances where they hold the sword similarly. I think it's a Guard stance or something, but I see it quite a bit with katanas.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*le me playing Plague of Shadows NG+*

Well I should probably buy the rest of the armors now.

*unlocks gold cloak*

Gee this looks nice. It must just be a cosmetic cl--

*jumps*

...this cloak is overpowered.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

Some of those superbowl commercials were pretty tone deaf eh?

Chrono.

Chrom can make it anywhere except Smash Bros.
Just a stock pose.

He's a Blade so he doesn't get to do much fighting on his own anyway.

EDIT: I misread your post. But either way, I have never seen it as a stance other than Chrom and sometimes Lucina using it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Those 12 first seconds of the second trailer of Fallen Kingdom...

...It is one of the most regular nightmares I had as a kid coming true. X_x

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
When you wanna chill by doing sidequests in Tantal but the bloody Ether Mist kicks in.

A small quest involved rescuing a Nopon that fell from a pillar, "Yeah, man we can do it, we'll save your Nopon pal"
*Ether Mist*
"Yeah, your friend is ded"
Whoo, can't wait to deal with that monster soon...

D

Deleted member

Chrom can make it anywhere except Smash Bros.

Just a stock pose.
*Laughs sadly*
Those 12 first seconds of the second trailer of Fallen Kingdom...

...It is one of the most regular nightmares I had as a kid coming true. X_x
I think that the child listed is going to be a protagonist. I honestly do not have any other information about this.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
New Infinity War trailer

Why are you taking your mask off when you're getting closer and closer to space Peter? You're meant to be smart.

Maybe he isn't? But yeah.
I just hope we can get more sneak peek after watching Black Panther.

Minor note:
My phone's keyboard isn't working properly... The correction seems to be broken...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yes, yes you are. Lol
And you might already know both are from the same artist. So don't be too surprised.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is there any user who goes on SmashBoards only for NintendoZone and not for Smash Brothers at all? I am sure there are some people like that, and that is pretty interesting. I can tell that some people in this thread do not understand much about the competitive aspect compared to the guys back at V4 Competitive Analysis. Either way that does not matter, you guys are still likable people. This thread is going to explode in posts once when Smash for Switch is announced.

Chrono.

Man this game still looks fun ****ty DLC aside.

That character select screen is atrocious though.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Is there any user who goes on SmashBoards only for NintendoZone and not for Smash Brothers at all?
Actually yes, that would be me. This is the only thread I actively watch. I did know about the site when I got into competitive Smash, and started coming to the site for the discussion, mostly on the tier lists that came out for Smash 4. Then I stopped playing Smash as a whole, but I kept coming to this thread. I just liked the people in here, the discussions they had, and also since I'm usually not very well informed, it was also the site I went to see the lastest news on... whatever was happening in the world.

Originally, this account was only to keep track of this very thread, but I decided to take part after some thinking. Don't regret it at all, interacting with you guys is really fun.

D

Deleted member

See you all at 2:00 PM, I have to go.
Actually yes, that would be me. This is the only thread I actively watch. I did know about the site when I got into competitive Smash, and started coming to the site for the discussion, mostly on the tier lists that came out for Smash 4. Then I stopped playing Smash as a whole, but I kept coming to this thread. I just liked the people in here, the discussions they had, and also since I'm usually not very well informed, it was also the site I went to see the lastest news on... whatever was happening in the world.

Originally, this account was only to keep track of this very thread, but I decided to take part after some thinking. Don't regret it at all, interacting with you guys is really fun.
Well that was the smart decision, which got you more friends / popularity. I originated from the V3 Tier List thread as well, and I am a lot more notable here as well.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Is there any user who goes on SmashBoards only for NintendoZone and not for Smash Brothers at all? I am sure there are some people like that, and that is pretty interesting. I can tell that some people in this thread do not understand much about the competitive aspect compared to the guys back at V4 Competitive Analysis. Either way that does not matter, you guys are still likable people. This thread is going to explode in posts once when Smash for Switch is announced.
I used to go on SmashBoards for speculation but nowadays I guess I stuck because of this thread

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Not me, I joined this thread when Smash4 was coming. I used dislike going to social threads since they always be long and easily mistrack.

And oh boy oh boy, I didn't know there was never a badminton anime before, as a badminton player myself (Only amateur, did not participate in real tournaments yet, but have decent skill) I am definitely going to watch this.

Pros of this anime so far:
The trailer just shows how smooth the animation is.
The director of Haikyuu is working on this anime

A bit of concerns:
So Haikyuu focuses on male vollyball, this anime focuses on female badminton.... not really an issue but I hope there wouldn't be any too exaggerated fanservice since I already see some characters having ridiculous outfits....
The plot felt a bit too cliche... a badminton team having few players that they couldn't compete tournaments and then they found a main character who is good a badminton but dislikes it... trust me... this is a bit of an overused troupe in many sports anime....

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Is there any user who goes on SmashBoards only for NintendoZone and not for Smash Brothers at all?
Heyo.

I used to play semi-seriously and tried to cultivate a play group and hang out in the local tournament scene. That's back when I first joined and hung around in the Pika Brawl boards. Unfortunately my primary playgroup was the local one at my job (we played in the break room; that break room used to be pretty awesome). When I lost the job, I lost the play group, and I drifted away from the tourney scene as well.

Wanted to theorycraft more for Smash 4 - fresh start and all that. Unfortunately my finger joints are...not great. I started having trouble with em somewhere in late high school, and it's only gotten worse since. At this point I physically can't keep up, even to practice or lab, at least at any level of play worth a damn.

At present I haven't played in literally years. Will almost certainly toy around in whatever Smash comes onto the Switch, but only casually.

Through all this I've stuck around the boards, but once Smash 4 came out the Brawl Pika old guard kind of dispersed, and after a couple months I kind of wandered off from the new guard as well; community just wasn't the same. My understanding is that most of the new crew have moved on to Discord, and the old guard have just kind of gone on to do other life things.

For my part, I drifted. Hung around the Robin and Zelda socials, then the Disco Room, and eventually wound up here.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Yeah, me.

I only play Smash occasionally, and mostly because mods help keep it fresh. But I don't really discuss the game here, I just come to Nintenzone. And I tried giving the Disco Room a shot but I've always felt out of place there, and it's dead now anyway.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Thanks to thumb damage I can't play Smash anymore (hoping this physio pays off) but I stick around the boards for Nintenzone chat and the speculation boards.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Man this game still looks fun ****ty DLC aside.

That character select screen is atrocious though.
I'm still gonna boycott this game nonetheless... until they release a definitive edition or something.

This game also appeared in Taipei games show not too long ago... I could have went there and play game... but sadly my part time job just made it impossible...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't know what you two are thinking, but I'm simply running a nifty little side business.

If my clients appreciate the haptic feedback feature in any way other than haptic feedback that is entirely their prerogative.
Do you at least clean it after use?

Is there any user who goes on SmashBoards only for NintendoZone and not for Smash Brothers at all? I am sure there are some people like that, and that is pretty interesting.
I joined shortly after getting involved to some kind of local group from school because I wanted to know how not to get my ass kicked, forgot the place existed for a month, then eventually came back to talk about Smash 4, which was only on 3DS at the time... not to mention all the shenanigans of the Smash 4 Social or the Leaks Group, the latter being a precursor to the NintenZone threads, if I recall correctly.

Then, after this local group died out after one semester because we couldn't rent the room we used again, I mostly stayed in the Smash 4 Social and the Leaks Group. Also did a lot of Forums Games at that time. Then, a few months later, I eventually got my interest in trying not to get my ass kicked again because I was dragged into another scene, so I looked at threads that could inform me about Smash 4 stuff.

Nowadays, school, work and life in general gives me a lot less free time than I've had, so I can't get involved competititvely at all. As such, I'm mostly here.

I can tell that some people in this thread do not understand much about the competitive aspect compared to the guys back at V4 Competitive Analysis.
Isn't that the same thread where there's a bunch of really uninformed players who are always like "OH MY GOD! THIS CHARACTER IS HIGH TIER!" every single time someone beats a top 5 player with a lower-tiered character?

Either way that does not matter, you guys are still likable people.
You're damn right we are.

This thread is going to explode in posts once when Smash for Switch is announced.
You think too small, Shiny.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Would you rather have a Diamond / Pearl remake or a new generation announced in the Switch? Just curious.
Why not both?

I never want DP remade. They're fine as is.

You lost me at Gen 7 remakes in Gen 18.
That was meant to be a 14, not an 18, never post and do Maths when your falling asleep kids.

Most of us are from the days from when we did speculation, I joined back in the Brawl speculation days. And I still feel weird that some of you younger members have a higher post count then me.

Also I was serious when I said I want Generation 8 of Pokemon to be Pokemon Grey, Grey 2, Z, Stars and Ultra Stars. Yes this is the hill I'm choosing to die on for Generation 8, there's one good think that will come from me doing this, is that I will be the only one to die on this hill, meaning I supported an idea that no one else would. And if what I say does happen, I claim in advance, my obligated bragging right.s

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well, at first I used to be a lurker of this site simply for the old Ridley thread ( xD Not surprising in the slightlest), and when I joined back in 2014, it still was the only reason plus joining the dreaded Smash4 speculation days because it was the first time I defended the idea of Rids being in Smash. I do not remember when I reached the point where I could not care less about Smash anymore ( And even not wanting getting the WiiU as I first had planned) as I now considered it a waste of time and money because I felt I would get bored of it just like with my previous consoles and the bummer that Brawl was.

Maybe around lete 2014 and early 2015 if my screwd up memory does not fail me, I decided to check around the NintenZone and some other threads (Like the Rayman one). Just like now, I did not posted much but I gladly got to know a lot of likeable people though some of them left for Discord as of late. There are some things I am skipping because its a bunch of crap that happened to me in this site years back gladly over.

And like I mentioned before, my simple drawings and Ridley posts are well known out of how ridiculous they are.

XD And the competitive thing...nope, i do not get it, and probably never will. I just want to KILL...i mean, own my friends when I get the chance even if I do not care about getting the game myself. Funny, I did pretty well with Robin when I did a Random select match at a friend's birthday...gotta spam the shocking book thngy :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom