• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I want to feel useful to someone, I want to make people laugh. But I don't really have any skills to help me with that like everyone else does, like the cool art people draw and the fun Hunger Games stuff everyone makes now. I want to do something like that, something to make me feel special compared to everyone else, I dunno
aye i getcha

if ya do, then just go do it

don't need something as stupid as skills, sure ya won't be as beautiful or good as the others do it, bu its better to start somethign then to punch ya self in the face repeatedly that ya can't

just get up, and do something, thats how ya get something special doing, by getting up chatting and hanging out with people and in time ya get somethign special people assocaite you with and you feel in and blend in

so instead of upper cutting ya self in the face about how you want to feel or do or whatever, just go try and see what the hell ya stick to the walll, and repeat, stuff happens and communities form that way

D

Deleted member

aye i getcha

don't need something as stupid as skills, sure ya won't be as beautiful or good as the others do it, bu its better to start somethign then to punch ya self in the face repeatedly that ya can't

just get up, and do something, thats how ya get something special doing, by getting up chatting and hanging out with people and in time ya get somethign special people assocaite you with and you feel in and blend in

so instead of upper cutting ya self in the face about how you want to feel or do or whatever, just go try and see what the hell ya stick to the walll, and repeat, stuff happens and communities form that way
Yeah, I guess. Its just so hard to drag yourself out of bed to do something you know won't be as good as you want it to be

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
uh.... don't we usually?

i mean fun stuff been happening out of public eye or am i incorrect :V

aye i getcha

... I thought you were the dumb one between us :V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yeah, I guess. Its just so hard to drag yourself out of bed to do something you know won't be as good as you want it to be
take it as someone who stuck inside their rooms for 3.5 years doing jack **** nothing. Ya ya it is

but once you start going you don't find reasons why ya wanna stop

D

Deleted member

take it as someone who stuck inside their rooms for 3.5 years doing jack **** nothing. Ya ya it is

but once you start going you don't find reasons why ya wanna stop
That actually makes a lot of sense.

I don't know what I want to do, though.

D

Deleted member

Attention everyone!
Please retweet.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
tenor (1).gif

... I thought you were the dumb one between us :V
well.... i am :V... i'm suppose to... unless

did we switch positions while i was gone? are you not the same uni? did you finallyl become swole instead of twig frog?

no one does :V

people find it by strolling, no one reallly ever knows what they wanna do or what to make of themselves till it happens or gets thrusted on them

just get up, do what ya do keep going foward smell the flowers talk to peeps and just get ya butt going, and let life stroll you over till you get something you wanna do

D

Deleted member

I want to feel useful to someone, I want to make people laugh. But I don't really have any skills to help me with that like everyone else does, like the cool art people draw and the fun Hunger Games stuff everyone makes now. I want to do something like that, something to make me feel special compared to everyone else, I dunno
Hey, you are pretty useful.
I like you a lot! You can run your own mafia games anytime you want.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh ****. The scene I thought would happen, did happen in tonight's episode. AMC had recording issues and thosuands of people didn't get to see the last 25 minutes.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Attention everyone!
Please retweet.
what if i dont want to

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Saw the walking dead.

HOLY **** I'm upset. That was brutal but well done.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

You're only 14 kid, take it from me, I still have zero ambition for anything in life beyond just surviving and I'm 21. It takes time to find something like that and it's perfectly fine if you take a while. If you're worried about being liked here, you've already been doing DAMN well for a new member

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
decided that since i cant sleep i might as well see what the trial of the sword is all about-

god ****ing dammit im gonna be here a while

thanks master mode

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
decided that since i cant sleep i might as well see what the trial of the sword is all about-

god ****ing dammit im gonna be here a while

thanks master mode
Ha, good luck. That's where I said **** it and just continued on with my master mode run and beat the game without it.

Unless you're using a guide, I don't think it's possible,

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ha, good luck. That's where I said **** it and just continued on with my master mode run and beat the game without it.

Unless you're using a guide, I don't think it's possible,
I GOTTA DO IT IDON

I GOTTA BE WORTHY OF THE MASSTER SWOORD

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well, let's just say there's a particular roadblock a few ways in that will feel actually, literally, impossible.

Good luck when that pops up.
just sneak attack loop the lizalfos, it isnt hard

lizalfos have vision programmed to be ****ty since they're a species with eyes thats kinda quirky doe

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
TIL that you can sneak-attack loop lizalfos.
sneak to one side, sneak attack, immediately run to the other side right in front of their face, since lizalfos literally cant see things that close in front of them, wait for them to turn around, rinse and repeat

the only issue i have is against wizzrobes. i can't **** em up in time

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Saw the walking dead.

So am I...I can hardly even friggin' process everything that went down.

Tara's dead...I can't even believe it. That one really upset me. So did Enid's death, hell the whole scene with the heads on spikes was as screwed up as it was heartbreaking.

It only hit harder when Daryl shouted in desperation as he tried to keep Carol from getting any closer to Henry's spike. It's like the season 2's mid-finale on Hershel's farm all over again. Ugh....

This episode hit hard. Just like last week's. And also just like last week's episode it did a lot of **** I never anticipated. Brilliantly written, but good grief was it heart-wrenching. Someone has to rally the group before they sink any lower. I don't who it'll be, but it better be someone before the season's over. I want to go into the next season with the group, devastated as they may be, having picked themselves back up as much as they can, survive as united communities once again, and be fully prepared for war and payback. I don't want to see them to be submissive to the main antagonists once again, especially by the season's end, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh hey, the Konosuba movie just got a new trailer today, giving us some more glimpses of what's coming!

Yep, it's definitely that arc where Megumin gets some major spotlight! Can't wait!
Tbh, I don't care much about the fact that Megumin is going to get more spotlight because, let's be honest here, she pretty much overshadow all the other character in term of popularity, so her getting more attention isn't going to do much to me.

What is going to make me happy however, is seeing more of my favourite best girl ever in action, which is of course:

Darkness.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Thanks for your support everyone, I really appreciate it. I think I might bring out the 3DS and look for an RPG there. That or I'll finally buy Wargroove, been wanting to do so, so it might be a good time.

You might still be able to play dmc5 if you go for autocombo mode on a lower difficulty it might b e a lot less strenous on your hands.
Didn't know it had autocombos, but I think that takes away from the DMC experience, so I think I'll hold off until I can play doing my own stylish combos. But thanks for the suggestions and well wishes.

What happened, Jojalole?
Got caught on a car accident, so it's been a mess all around between recovering, the insurance with the car and work from the university that piled up. I got my leg plastered (had to look up that word, don't know if it's correct or not), but not my arms, that's why I thought I would be mostly fine playing, but doing quick movements does hurt a bit, so it's not worth it. Hopefully rehabilitation solves this issues.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I got my leg plastered (had to look up that word, don't know if it's correct or not)
It's the right word, but usually we go with "put in a cast." American English, anyway. Could be different elsewhere; English is weird.

Also I'm signing yours in spirit. Here's to a swift recovery, man.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nikki Bella retired from wrestling and is making a podcast with her already retired sister Brie

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hey, I know that feel, dude.

KMDP

Smash Legend
no one does :V

people find it by strolling, no one reallly ever knows what they wanna do or what to make of themselves till it happens or gets thrusted on them

just get up, do what ya do keep going foward smell the flowers talk to peeps and just get ya butt going, and let life stroll you over till you get something you wanna do
You're only 14 kid, take it from me, I still have zero ambition for anything in life beyond just surviving and I'm 21. It takes time to find something like that and it's perfectly fine if you take a while. If you're worried about being liked here, you've already been doing DAMN well for a new member
Motivational speech squad.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
It's the right word, but usually we go with "put in a cast." American English, anyway. Could be different elsewhere; English is weird.

Also I'm signing yours in spirit. Here's to a swift recovery, man.
I see. I studied UK English but there's lots of stuff I don't know how to say so I wrote it in Spanish and tried to translate that one thing. But thanks for the correction, you'll never go to sleep without knowing something new as they say. And thanks for the good wishes, appreciate it Red!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Saw the walking dead.

You’re upset over an AMC Walking Dead episode...and I’m scared for the final Telltale/Skybound Walking Dead episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom