• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This place is really the coolest social thread.
Does someone want to do a HG simulator on Friday?
Not me, of course. I will play though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hi NintenZone, how have you been lately? I've been inactive last weeks due to an accident, but I'm glad I can be on here again.

Sad thing is that I can't play Smash at all... I finally booted my Switch to try some matches but my hands hurt a lot while playing, I thought they were fine but nope. I want suggestions on games that don't require heavy execution to have something to play while I recover (maybe some indie or something since I don't know of that stuff). It also sucks because I missed DMC5 hype and I can't buy it at the moment because I wouldn't be able to play it...
What happened, Jojalole?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It's been a little while since I've posted here, hasn't it?

In case you're wondering, not much has really happened to me lately. I'm currently on Spring Break, so that's nice I guess. I don't think I'll really be doing too much over break, but I just hope that I don't get too bored.

On a different note, today I started to play Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. So far, it's a lot of fun. Being able to back-flip feels nice, it's cool that you can now jump directly onto stairs, and Item Crashes seem like they could potentially be useful. In case you're wondering where I am so far, I'm currently at stage 2. I do have a few questions regarding the game, though:
  1. During the first level, I found a hidden exit that took me to a boss fight. I get the feeling that I wasn't supposed to fight it quite yet, as I could only get it down to about half of its health. Eventually, I decided to go down the path that I was intended to go down, but what specifically awaits me if I decide to go down that hidden path?
  2. I know that this is the first Castlevania game to have multiple playable characters (Richter Belmont and Maria Renard), so how do I unlock the ability to play as Maria? I know that I'll do so in the 2nd Level, but what will I need to do?
Thanks in advance.
Hi NintenZone, how have you been lately? I've been inactive last weeks due to an accident, but I'm glad I can be on here again.

Sad thing is that I can't play Smash at all... I finally booted my Switch to try some matches but my hands hurt a lot while playing, I thought they were fine but nope. I want suggestions on games that don't require heavy execution to have something to play while I recover (maybe some indie or something since I don't know of that stuff). It also sucks because I missed DMC5 hype and I can't buy it at the moment because I wouldn't be able to play it...
It kind of sucks to hear that, man. I guess I could suggest Turn-based RPGs, since those don't require a whole lot of execution to play. I suppose I would suggest Octopath Traveler, since I've been playing it a lot recently, but I know that you've already beaten it. If you haven't played them, I could potentially recommend Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy IX. The latter is already available on Switch, and I believe the Switch version of FF7 comes out in a few days. Both are available on the Playstation Store as well.

Hope you get better soon!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Etrian Odyssey but with auto-mapping on so you don't have to use your hands as much :p

Anyway, sorry to hear what happened, hope you recover quickly.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
i can get you in touch with sis to deal for it if ya want :V
Nah.

Couldn't give up the taunting. Too much fun.

Yeah, this is an old topic. But you guys ever just look back at your previous posts and thread just to remember what kind of person you were?
Occasionally, when I forget how awesome I used to be.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah, this is an old topic. But you guys ever just look back at your previous posts and thread just to remember what kind of person you were?

I actually was a decent human being :V

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Back then, I was more optimistic about things and whatnot. Even if I didn't have any self-awareness lol. And I was pretty naive I think.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
final cutscene was cute

the monk wasnt as hard as people made it out to be (for me) and i was on master mode

and im gonna leave a piece of this bit out of the spoiler, but does kass never look at the picture when he hands it to you. does he not even look for a second and go "oh **** you're in the picture"?

kass is a moron

anyway im going to do the sword trial next, which wont be today

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Can't look at previous posts that are older than 10 months, but I can look at old art from ~2009 where I was trying to be humorous and say: "I thought this **** was funny?"

Within that old stuff is, like, one good joke, and even then it requires explanation.

Sucks that you can't play Smash.

I'm not too knowledgeable about more recent games, but my first thought was a simulator game (like Stardew Valley or Cities: Skylines).
I actually was a decent human being :V
So, Mythra, who were you before you sold your soul to the Aegis?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
final cutscene was cute

the monk wasnt as hard as people made it out to be (for me) and i was on master mode

and im gonna leave a piece of this bit out of the spoiler, but does kass never look at the picture when he hands it to you. does he not even look for a second and go "oh **** you're in the picture"?

kass is a moron

anyway im going to do the sword trial next, which wont be today
In all fairness for Kass, doesn't some of his songs already imply that he knows who Link is? I don't see the point of him pointing out the fact that Link's in it, honestly. If anything, it'd kind of ruin the first impression of seeing the pic.

Also, I didn't found the Monk hard either. But it was still my favorite fight of the game.

The unexpectedness of it, the music being great without having to be taken from a previous game, all of the attack patterns and different phases, the fact that you're fighting to get a goddamn motorcycle...

He may not be hard, but let's face it, he's legit the only boss in the game that feels inspired and creative... even though he admittedly mostly rips off Kohga, the Yiga and Guardians... Probably because he's not Earthblight Ganon nor using any of the other Ganons' attacks...

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The unexpectedness of it, the music being great without having to be taken from a previous game, all of the attack patterns and different phases, the fact that you're fighting to get a goddamn motorcycle...
monk music was great, but the increasing intensity of the dungeon music was even greater

it was kinda like the zant boss theme

also i was really worried after all four locks i was gonna have to beat up a guardian stalker before i could get to him

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I don't think I'm too terribly different now form when I first started posting on the site.

I feel like I did try to make jokes a bit more often back then, and I did talk more about updates on games I was playing through at the time (namely, XC1, FE7, and XCX).

Granted, I pretty much only talked in the Robin Social Thread back then, and there wasn't as many people there as there are here. So I was a little bit more confident when I posted there than I am when I post here.

I do feel like I've become a bit smarter and more mature since then, though. Even if I seem to have become slightly more shy.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
monk music was great, but the increasing intensity of the dungeon music was even greater

it was kinda like the zant boss theme

also i was really worried after all four locks i was gonna have to beat up a guardian stalker before i could get to him
I feel like Vah Ruta was the best dungeon theme, honestly.

It's the only one that actually gets sadder as you progress, as if...

Link was slowly comprehending how much he meant to Mipha, and realizing that they can't spend time together anymore.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, Mythra, who were you before you sold your soul to the Aegis?
Mostly Sailor Moon and NASCAR circlejerk lol
The only consistent thing on me during my time here is the SpongeBob memes.

And I didn't sell my soul...

I flat out gave it to her :denzel:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Link was slowly comprehending how much he meant to Mipha, and realizing that they can't spend time together anymore.
mipha gets ****ing blue balled by zelda who decides to become immortal and "die" but not actually die

the absolute madwoman

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Natz being back really makes this feel like 2018 all over again.

All that's needed is for Vaanrose to return now. Especially both in Mafia. :)
**** no thanks :V
NintenZone Social 6.0 - The Katt’s Out of the Bag Edition

Natz~ Natz~
you discorded this to me when i got home from work but ****ing lol

don't swat me i just want your blood
498736219098841098.gif

Nah.

Couldn't give up the taunting. Too much fun.

Occasionally, when I forget how awesome I used to be.
should i let sis know that then?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Damn the walking dead this week didn't end how I thought it would. Now I have to wait a week for the:
pike scene. Althought it was very setup this week and still good

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
should i let sis know that then?
Yes, but if you could conveniently leave out the part about the counterfeits in the vault and on my person I'd be much obliged.

If she's gonna pull some Ocean's Eleven **** to get it I'd at least like a headstart.

D

Deleted member

Sometimes I peek into this thread for a few seconds and see twenty people I've never seen before

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Being unable to play Smash because of that condition is rough. I hope you have a swift and full recovery soon.

As for game suggestions based on what you're looking for right now, I think you can try some puzzle games. Those usually don't require any heavy executions.

I don't know if you've played the Layton games, but if you haven't, Curious Village was just recently released on the smartphone, and Diabolical Box is getting the same treatment in the near future. It's a good way of getting into the series without having to look for the DS versions! Since the Layton games are puzzles games, you mainly use the touch screen to input answers to brain teasers and that's it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Ahh well at least you're still here on NZ. I love me some of your antics with Uni lol.
wat kinda antics
we've been doing antics on discord forever now

mostly ones that invovle a potted plant and a stalker goddes and involves uni knowing me way to bloody well

and thats only 2 antics of forever

we do to much :V
Yes, but if you could conveniently leave out the part about the counterfeits in the vault and on my person I'd be much obliged.

If she's gonna pull some Ocean's Eleven **** to get it I'd at least like a headstart.
i'll pass and just copy and paste via screen cap your posts to her
Sometimes I peek into this thread for a few seconds and see twenty people I've never seen before
greetings i exist how do you do

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Damn the walking dead this week didn't end how I thought it would. Now I have to wait a week for the:
pike scene. Althought it was very setup this week and still good
It was pretty obvious that’s how the season would end lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
wat kinda antics
we've been doing antics on discord forever now

mostly ones that invovle a potted plant and a stalker goddes and involves uni knowing me way to bloody well

and thats only 2 antics of forever

we do to much :V
Are you saying we're keeping things private now? :V

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh hey, the Konosuba movie just got a new trailer today, giving us some more glimpses of what's coming!

Yep, it's definitely that arc where Megumin gets some major spotlight! Can't wait!

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
He's saying he's lonely and unsatisfied with his existence. What more do you want? Lol
usually a why

and reason

and food

mostly food
Are you saying we're keeping things private now? :V
uh.... don't we usually?

i mean fun stuff been happening out of public eye or am i incorrect :V

I'm lonely.

And unsatisfied with my existence.
well why

and how

and for wat reason

and do you have food

D

Deleted member

well why

and how

and for wat reason
I want to feel useful to someone, I want to make people laugh. But I don't really have any skills to help me with that like everyone else does, like the cool art people draw and the fun Hunger Games stuff everyone makes now. I want to do something like that, something to make me feel special compared to everyone else, I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom