• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Guys...Shazam was so ****ing awesome. I knew the movie was gonna be great, but my expectations were beyond exceeded and DC continues their massive winning streak (ignoring Justice League of course). Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam are all movies with the quality DC needs to keep

Also...Dora’s new movie isn’t looking edgy and I’m sad
Makoto isn’t useless. Makoto is best girl.

She hasn’t left the main party since I got her.
You right once she joins the squad and makes it top tier

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Dr. Jojo Phantasma Dr. Jojo Phantasma DarkAuraful DarkAuraful
New Preview for El-Melloi II Case Files coming in July.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
So, supposedly according to the tweet, the first half of Case Files is going to be original content while the second half is going to be the novel adaption.

Also, believe it or not, Case Files is going to have a Collab with Grand Order.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/b4s4eg/case_files_collab_event/

For us with West GO, we have to wait for some time.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tuesday brings an end to the Clementine adventures of Walking Dead...ain’t ready at all

D

Deleted member

I am back in this thread, and you all have to deal with me.
Whether you like it or not.
>:]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you draw a lewd but it comes out so near perfect and pretty that you're afraid of screwing it up if you continue working on it

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So I did another little writey-writey, this time about a magic object of some kind. I wanted to think up some kind of magic book that wasn't just "ELFIRE," "Hey who wants to jump to a pocket dimension you may or may not get out of?," or "whoops your soul belongs to Cthulhu now."

The book had a leather cover, beautiful if somewhat aged. The cover was embossed with gold patterns and letters, the pages seemingly lined in gold leaf on their edges. It was the text on the spine and cover that was truly the first sign this book was more than it seemed, however. It was written lovingly in a language she'd never seen or so much as heard of before in her life, which by itself was already at least a curiosity. But what made it outright astonishing was that somehow, in some way, she could understand every word of it regardless. She stared at it for quite some time, trying to wrap her head around how she could know what it said if she didn't "know" what it said. Yet without ceremony or explanation, she did. Not that the text was that complex. "The Adventurer's Bestiary." Oozing with excitement, but not necessarily difficult to comprehend. Still, the sheer violation of common sense even knowing that entailed was too tempting of an invitation to pass up, and when the initial fascination of pouring over the cover settled down somewhat she eagerly opened the book to it's first page.

"To you who is reading this." The book stated. "Know that while the images, subjects, and number of pages contained within remain the same for every reader, the text in this tome is inevitably influenced by the personal biases of the reader. If one reads this book with the mind of a hunter, one will find the means to slay one's prey. If one reads this book with the mind of a survivalist, one will find the means of avoiding one's predators. If one reads this book with the mind of a scholar, one will find the keys to understanding the beasts of the beyond. To reproduce this text by any means will simply yield the runes you see with your eyes. But to read this book directly will yield greater things within your mind.

Know that even this page you look upon now is bound by such rules. Those unable to comprehend the nature of this book might simply see a humble welcome to the way of a warrior, or even just the quiet introduction of a child's storybook. But if one truly chooses to commit to reading the pages within, then troves of knowledge beyond one's wildest dreams lies within. A change in mindset in even a single person can divulge entirely new information upon two separate readings of the same page. . .or remove information from that page that once rested upon it. To go in with a purpose will incline one to find information related to it. To go in with an open mind will reveal a larger volume of information, though perhaps with less focus.

The Adventurer's Bestiary is a peculiar, empathic thing of a sort. Not alive like the creatures documented within, but in a sense simultaneously a reflection of it's reader and of the world around it. Pooling information from the vague echoes of the world, and then presenting it for the eyes of it's keeper to drink from. It answers first and foremost to who you are as a person. Keep this in mind, and you will be able to make the most of your sittings.
"

She stared quietly for a moment. An empathic book? It sounded fake, yet this whole time she was already fully comprehending reading in what might as well be chicken scratch from Planet Jupiter. She blinked and noticed that the phrasing of the first page had somehow shifted, saying overall the same thing but in slightly different words. No. . .no it was completely serious, wasn't it. She rubbed her eyes as she tried to shake off the oncoming headache from how much this was going to mess with her. It was easily the coolest thing she'd ever seen, but just. . .oy.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Natz~ Natz~ is back??? Hey Natz, long time no see!
yo

if ya need to thank anyone for bringing me here, thank shinylegendary for making me reminiscent and uni for a demonic ritual summon of dragging me out of hell to carve out his eyes
I am back in this thread, and you all have to deal with me.
Whether you like it or not.
>:]
tenor.gif

So I did another little writey-writey, this time about a magic object of some kind. I wanted to think up some kind of magic book that wasn't just "ELFIRE," "Hey who wants to jump to a pocket dimension you may or may not get out of?," or "whoops your soul belongs to Cthulhu now."

The book had a leather cover, beautiful if somewhat aged. The cover was embossed with gold patterns and letters, the pages seemingly lined in gold leaf on their edges. It was the text on the spine and cover that was truly the first sign this book was more than it seemed, however. It was written lovingly in a language she'd never seen or so much as heard of before in her life, which by itself was already at least a curiosity. But what made it outright astonishing was that somehow, in some way, she could understand every word of it regardless. She stared at it for quite some time, trying to wrap her head around how she could know what it said if she didn't "know" what it said. Yet without ceremony or explanation, she did. Not that the text was that complex. "The Adventurer's Bestiary." Oozing with excitement, but not necessarily difficult to comprehend. Still, the sheer violation of common sense even knowing that entailed was too tempting of an invitation to pass up, and when the initial fascination of pouring over the cover settled down somewhat she eagerly opened the book to it's first page.

"To you who is reading this." The book stated. "Know that while the images, subjects, and number of pages contained within remain the same for every reader, the text in this tome is inevitably influenced by the personal biases of the reader. If one reads this book with the mind of a hunter, one will find the means to slay one's prey. If one reads this book with the mind of a survivalist, one will find the means of avoiding one's predators. If one reads this book with the mind of a scholar, one will find the keys to understanding the beasts of the beyond. To reproduce this text by any means will simply yield the runes you see with your eyes. But to read this book directly will yield greater things within your mind.

Know that even this page you look upon now is bound by such rules. Those unable to comprehend the nature of this book might simply see a humble welcome to the way of a warrior, or even just the quiet introduction of a child's storybook. But if one truly chooses to commit to reading the pages within, then troves of knowledge beyond one's wildest dreams lies within. A change in mindset in even a single person can divulge entirely new information upon two separate readings of the same page. . .or remove information from that page that once rested upon it. To go in with a purpose will incline one to find information related to it. To go in with an open mind will reveal a larger volume of information, though perhaps with less focus.

The Adventurer's Bestiary is a peculiar, empathic thing of a sort. Not alive like the creatures documented within, but in a sense simultaneously a reflection of it's reader and of the world around it. Pooling information from the vague echoes of the world, and then presenting it for the eyes of it's keeper to drink from. It answers first and foremost to who you are as a person. Keep this in mind, and you will be able to make the most of your sittings."

She stared quietly for a moment. An empathic book? It sounded fake, yet this whole time she was already fully comprehending reading in what might as well be chicken scratch from Planet Jupiter. She blinked and noticed that the phrasing of the first page had somehow shifted, saying overall the same thing but in slightly different words. No. . .no it was completely serious, wasn't it. She rubbed her eyes as she tried to shake off the oncoming headache from how much this was going to mess with her. It was easily the coolest thing she'd ever seen, but just. . .oy.
whoa....awesome to see you still writing woomy :V

always did like reading your fics and stories and journals
Reasonably sure it's not me.
View attachment 200628

Course.

I've been wrong before.

Yep.

View attachment 200629

Kinda.
i can get you in touch with sis to deal for it if ya want :V

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Guys...Shazam was so ****ing awesome. I knew the movie was gonna be great, but my expectations were beyond exceeded and DC continues their massive winning streak (ignoring Justice League of course). Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam are all movies with the quality DC needs to keep
Shazam's my favorite superhero, so I was considering watching this. Hopefully it's as good as you say.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Shazam's my favorite superhero, so I was considering watching this. Hopefully it's as good as you say.
Honestly the way I’m describing the movie doesn’t do it justice. Cant believe it took a long time for DC to gain such a groove

D

Deleted member

yo

if ya need to thank anyone for bringing me here, thank shinylegendary for making me reminiscent and uni for a demonic ritual summon of dragging me out of hell to carve out his eyes

View attachment 200631

I'm glad you're back, it was always nice to have you here.
Well reviews for Shazam are really positive too.
Wait that movie is already going to come out???

D

Deleted member

Whoever chose this title, I agree.
yo

View attachment 200631

Welcome back!!! I hope things are alright!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Natz being back really makes this feel like 2018 all over again.

All that's needed is for Vaanrose to return now. Especially both in Mafia. :)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i've gone through most of the champions ballad so far after not playing zelda for like a month

revali is still the worst champion

how tf do people like this character, teba has barely any character and he's still leagues better

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
i've gone through most of the champions ballad so far after not playing zelda for like a month

revali is still the worst champion

how tf do people like this character, teba has barely any character and he's still leagues better
Hard agree that Teba is better than Revali, but I think Daruk is a hell of a lot worse than Revali.

tbh though besides Urbosa they're all pretty boring.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
tbh though besides Urbosa they're all pretty boring.
considering zoras were the only race that had actual development relavent to the plot regardless of if they age like fine wine or not, unless you read the book or care to read what little snippits of the diary you have, you aren't gonna know **** that isnt "ay its amnesia link are you gonna fight the ganon everyone hates compared to the better ones"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Reaching soon the ending of Blaster Master Zero 2, while I'm a bit sad that it probably be soon over, man, this game is pure video game fun, I love it (well, beside the ****ING LADDER SECTION, WHICH I actually beated soooo, yeah, it wasn't that bad I guess?). I think that I'm going to 100% too, tho, it's still too early to say if I be able to do it, but as of now, I beated alot of hard challenges to get some of those items, so I'm probably ready for what's coming next.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Reaching soon the ending of Blaster Master Zero 2, while I'm a bit sad that it probably be soon over, man, this game is pure video game fun, I love it (well, beside the ****ING LADDER SECTION, WHICH I actually beated soooo, yeah, it wasn't that bad I guess?). I think that I'm going to 100% too, tho, it's still too early to say if I be able to do it, but as of now, I beated alot of hard challenges to get some of those items, so I'm probably ready for what's coming next.
I did half of that ladder planet and gave up lol

I’m at the tank boss of the space ship area now. It’s bonkers.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I did half of that ladder planet and gave up lol

I’m at the tank boss of the space ship area now. It’s bonkers.
I don't blame you honestly, I feel like it's the only part of the game who feel really awkward and luck base at time to win, like the jump between some ladders are soooo precise that's just not funny, and even if you nail the jump at the perfect height, you have to mash up to make sure that Jason will take the ladder and not fall into the ground like a water ballon and die. (That, and dying at the end after getting the upgrade just make you feel bad inside, trust me, it happened to me ALOT)

Granted, if you don't go for 100%, this planet isn't needed, but you still miss a health upgrade, which is a really bummer, but atleast you get alot of other health upgrade along the way, so, don't feel too bad about it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't blame you honestly, I feel like it's the only part of the game who feel really awkward and luck base at time to win, like the jump between some ladders are soooo precise that's just not funny, and even if you nail the jump at the perfect height, you have to mash up to make sure that Jason will take the ladder and not fall into the ground like a water ballon and die. (That, and dying at the end after getting the upgrade just make you feel bad inside, trust me, it happened to me ALOT)

Granted, if you don't go for 100%, this planet isn't needed, but you still miss a health upgrade, which is a really bummer, but atleast you get alot of other health upgrade along the way, so, don't feel too bad about it.
If it’s a health upgrade I might just suffer through it cause the boss I’m at is like a bullet hell and I get obliterated immediately.

Also this game makes me really REALLY want Jason as a playable character in Smash.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If it’s a health upgrade I might just suffer through it cause the boss I’m at is like a bullet hell and I get obliterated immediately.

Also this game makes me really REALLY want Jason as a playable character in Smash.
Hmm, you're talking about the robot in the ship, right? If so, you know you can slow down his arm by shooting them, or even destroy them for a short time by using the fire dash on them twice? For the missiles, you can safely wait down there until it stop firing, and when his arm shoot, you can safely wait at the bottom since the hand projectile won't reach you, then you can repeat the process until you win.

I hope those advice help because, trust me, the pain isn't THAT worth it imo.

Also, yeah, I want Jason in Smash in some way now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom