• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander @Shishœ Dr. Jojo Phantasma Dr. Jojo Phantasma and all the other Fate/Grand Order players here:

There's a new trailer out for the anime adaptation of the Babylonia Singularity! The release date is now set for Fall 2019!

Now I hope we'll have a trailer soon for the Camelot movie we're supposed to getting later this year as well.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So am I...I can hardly even friggin' process everything that went down.

Tara's dead...I can't even believe it. That one really upset me. So did Enid's death, hell the whole scene with the heads on spikes was as screwed up as it was heartbreaking.

It only hit harder when Daryl shouted in desperation as he tried to keep Carol from getting any closer to Henry's spike. It's like the season 2's mid-finale on Hershel's farm all over again. Ugh....

This episode hit hard. Just like last week's. And also just like last week's episode it did a lot of **** I never anticipated. Brilliantly written, but good grief was it heart-wrenching. Someone has to rally the group before they sink any lower. I don't who it'll be, but it better be someone before the season's over. I want to go into the next season with the group, devastated as they may be, having picked themselves back up as much as they can, survive as united communities once again, and be fully prepared for war and payback. I don't want to see them to be submissive to the main antagonists once again, especially by the season's end, but we'll see.
I knew the pokes were coming, but I was honestly betting the main ones on there would be Gabriel,(I don’t think they’d get awhile with killing a pregnant rosita like the comics), and ezikeal.

Especially that last one when he literally was shown walking away with alpha. I wonder why she didn’t kill him.

But their bait and switches were pretty big and ****ed up. Endid was one of the last big parts of carl’s Character alive and a good character. Sucks to see her die.

Tara was also pretty good throughout th show, not my favorite but usually fun to see. I fully thought she had plot armor as the leader of hilltop. With endid I thought the same, but then they made her a doctor and she moved in real life and it looked shaky. Plus Aldin was already captured earlier so I didn’t think he or Luke would die.

Then again alpha almost killed Henry before but came back to finish it so I guess that didn’t matter. With him having a big part of carl’s Comic story and Judith the other part, I thought he was also safe.

But holy **** was I wrong. That was a really crazy twist. I just didn’t think it would happen. Henry wasn’t my favorite either but he was slowly getting better. He is a new actor so he’s no chandler riggs. But I thought overtime he could become good like chandler and still grow as a strong character without having to be Carl. Was a pretty devastating loss though. Especially when Lydia asks ezikeke if he seems Henry because her mother was here. Ezikeke had such a sad look as he realized what could very well have happened. His death reveal was crazy but the musical score and presentation of it all was crazy. Such a good moment.

What I wonder most though is why the two teenagers and Frankie? We didn’t see alpha scout them out. And if it was all three teenagers or the other guy and not Rodney then I would have chalked it up to alpha having seen the way they treated Lydia and that Henry was talking to addy. But we didn’t see her then so idk. Same with Frankie.

And Tara. I wonder how that one happened. The biggest question I have is how she got Henry. He went to a place that had plenty of workers in the earlier episodes. I’d imagine someone had to be maintaining it while the fair was on. We should have got to see him be taken.

That whole scene with siddiq and his speech on how he was forced to watch it all happen and live was sad but so well delivered. I wish we got to see the scene with all them actually take place and have voice acting. Seeing Henry get some lines when alpha showed up would have been interesting and it be nice if they all got to have last lines.

Overall it was a great episode but emotionally Devasting. Which was their exact goal.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I studied UK English
Well, you almost picked the right sort of English to learn, so I won't hold it against you too much. At least you'll be able to spell all the words properly, if nothing else. :p

I don't think "plastered" is necessarily the wrong word to use, but if you say it like "I got plastered" then it has a very different meaning. :p ("plastered" can also mean "really really drunk".) I'd probably just say I had a plaster cast put on it, or something like that, so more or less the same as what Red said. Don't think there are any significant differences between how US and rest-of-world English treat that one.

D

Deleted member

Ivander Ivander @Shishœ Dr. Jojo Phantasma Dr. Jojo Phantasma and all the other Fate/Grand Order players here:

There's a new trailer out for the anime adaptation of the Babylonia Singularity! The release date is now set for Fall 2019!

Now I hope we'll have a trailer soon for the Camelot movie we're supposed to getting later this year as well.
It feels kinda weird to me still that Camelot is two movies and we'll see Babylonia conclude first out of these but hey, I'm excited for both.
Have only now started Babylonia but I'm incredibly hype to see the Camelot fights animated, even if most of it ends only showing up in the second movie. Though I womder how they'll divide both of them(like, they need a climax for the first movie but I can't think of much in the first half unless they stretch it until the Lancelpt fight)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Blaster Master Zero 2 done.~

Man, that final was something else, I tell ya.

While there was some frustrating part toward the end (and the ****ing ladders beforehand), overall, I had a great time with this game, and the 10$ I paid for it were more than worth it. So if anyone here as come cash left and love short but fun game, do yourself a favor and buy Blaster Master Zero 2.

Also, I'm not sure if I 100% the game since there is a power-up I wasn't able to get, so I'm going to do research to see if there is something I'm missing to get that one, 'cuz while 100% isn't necessary, I want to finish this game in every way possible dang it!

EDIT: huh, apparantly, there might be a bug that show a upgrade that isn't here, which mean that I do have 100%. Hmm, I hope there be a patch to fix that then.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Got caught on a car accident, so it's been a mess all around between recovering, the insurance with the car and work from the university that piled up. I got my leg plastered (had to look up that word, don't know if it's correct or not), but not my arms, that's why I thought I would be mostly fine playing, but doing quick movements does hurt a bit, so it's not worth it. Hopefully rehabilitation solves this issues.
Jesus. That sucks. I hope the rehabilitation helps.

Also yeah plastered isn’t really the right word, but I understand what you mean.

D

Deleted member

Got caught on a car accident, so it's been a mess all around between recovering, the insurance with the car and work from the university that piled up. I got my leg plastered (had to look up that word, don't know if it's correct or not), but not my arms, that's why I thought I would be mostly fine playing, but doing quick movements does hurt a bit, so it's not worth it. Hopefully rehabilitation solves this issues.
I hope you recover soon! Also I hope you get a new car that you like!
So, how is your day so far?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How's FEH been lately? I stopped playing and deleted (and Opera Omnia) it off my phone around late Feb once I decided I'm done with mobile games.
It’s been pretty good. The only problem is there’s been slight decreases in free orbs. But they have a lot of complaints so it will likely change soon.

But there’s a decent amount of content and they are giving love to other games besides the newer ones which is nice

Ivander

Smash Legend
This year February yup.
I guess.....not much has changed so far between then and now. I mean, only a month has passed.

I mean, Dragon Flowers were added to allow more favoritism for units, but I can't remember if they came out before or after February. And February had the whole Free Seasonal unit thing going on, with a random Free unit from the first year run, a random Free unit from the second year run and then a random Fre unit from a selection of H!Myrrh, Legendary Azura, Legendary Lyn and Duma. Currently, Tempest Trials is active.

There is a new game mode coming out in April according to when Legendary Roy was released regarding his Legendary effect. But so far, no Feh Channel has come out to showcase it yet.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sony is actually copying the Nintendo Direct layout oh my Palutena

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Watched the Sony thing, and yeah, since I don't care about VR I could say that was definitely weak. I was expecting some kind of date on games like Medievil, Death Stranding and The Last of Us 2, but none at all. We'll see how the next shows go.

I hope you recover soon! Also I hope you get a new car that you like!
So, how is your day so far?
Don't think I'll get a new car any time soon. The one I had was very old in case I crashed it (didn't expect it would be such a big crash tho), so yeah, I'll go by without it. And I can't drive right now, nor I think I want to drive again, at least not now. Eventually I hope I can, but it will take a lot of time before I'm confident enough to drive.

And thanks for the good wishes Shiny!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I still wonder why the Pokémon Twitter account deleted their tweet containing a new Detective Pikachu trailer earlier today.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Grabbing his memes fresh from the oven
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom