• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What we honoring exactly?
Wait a second. Are you ignoring yourself?
That's me on someone's ignore list that was just "cleaned up", alongside two other users, because we're "three pricks who will stay on it for as long as [he] uses this website"
You’re going to LA? I’m in LA.
I wish to pay tributes to your dad
The great thing about being a mod is that people can't ignore me. So you all have to put up with my ****posting, whether you like it or not. :p
Which is exactly why I'll never be made into one

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ratchet and Clank 2's got some good tracks in it too. I think mixing in a lot of techno stuff fits the series more than sweeping orchestral stuff. I'm pretty sure the only series where I prefer that kind of OST is Soul Calibur.

Chrono.

When Hollow Knight isn't creeping me out, its making me rage on the inside.

I love this game.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The great thing about being a mod is that people can't ignore me. So you all have to put up with my ****posting, whether you like it or not. :p
That's spooky, no ****poster should have all that power.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
its pretty easy to ignore someone even without the ignore button:039:
That's okay. I barely notice you when you're in the thread. :troll:
No matter. I have plenty of other ways to get your attention if I need to.

You just need some self-control to know how far you can go with your ****posting before you get sacked for it. But apparently you lack any of that, so yeah, you'd have no chance. :p

D

Deleted member

That's me on someone's ignore list that was just "cleaned up", alongside two other users, because we're "three pricks who will stay on it for as long as [he] uses this website"

I wish to pay tributes to your dad

Stop being weird.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
No matter. I have plenty of other ways to get your attention if I need to.

You just need some self-control to know how far you can go with your ****posting before you get sacked for it. But apparently you lack any of that, so yeah, you'd have no chance. :p
*locks thread

"nothing personal kid"

D

Deleted member

If you get Gwen and Aurane to unignore me, you get more candy. I am sorry.

Also, I have something to announce. You guys will really like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Surprise announcement. I am announcing a hiatus.

I will be back in October 26th.

Some of you will be happy, because no more NintenZone drama, right? Also I want to experiment with more things and to do more stuff. I do not know, I feel pretty... Annoying lately. Also I will try to interact with a friend more.

If you do want to talk to me stuff, well friend me on Discord ( ShinyLegendary#3700 ) and my twitter ( @ShinyLegendary ) and we can have a discussion.
Tagging those who may be interested.
Yellowlord Yellowlord Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei praline praline Coricus Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo redfeatherraven redfeatherraven ( There are more, but I do not want this to be more of a mass tag fest than it already is. )
Before you get mad at me for the mass tagging, I will not be back for two weeks and a half. Just read my message and hear me out, okay? Plus, no more tagging for two weeks and a half.

I am going to ask an administrator to ban me so I can not come back here.

The only exception when I am back is during a Smash Announcement or Direct.

Either way, goodbye!

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Some of you will be happy, because no more NintenZone drama, right? Also I want to experiment with more things and to do more stuff. I do not know, I feel pretty... Annoying lately. Also I will try to interact with a friend more.

If you do want to talk to me stuff, well friend me on Discord ( ShinyLegendary#3700 ) and my twitter ( @ShinyLegendary ) and we can have a discussion.
Yellowlord Yellowlord Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei praline praline Coricus Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo redfeatherraven redfeatherraven ( There are more, but I do not want this to be more of a mass tag fest than it already is. )
Before you get mad at me for the mass tagging, I will not be back for two weeks and a half. Just read my message and hear me out, okay? Plus, no more tagging for two weeks and a half.

Either way, goodbye!
Cya later buddy

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Either way, goodbye!
Well if the theories are right that won't be long haha.

Enjoy the break.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

Either way, goodbye!
Goodbye!

See you later. :)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hmm, the file size for Starlink on the PS4 is 17 GB but 12 GB on Switch.

This is interesting since the Switch version has the most content (I'm guess they did some compression)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom