• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
jojalole#7885

Might as well throw my discord here if anyone wants it, though I don't really know how it works lol, I only use it to have voice chat with my friends hahaha. I'll add some of the ones that have posted before me.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I do like Moydow's idea of a server for us peoples.

Even if it ultimately ends up not being as active because instant messaging is not a good alternative to forums, it'd still make for a great place for us to group up for voice chats.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Even if it ultimately ends up not being as active because instant messaging is not a good alternative to forums, it'd still make for a great place for us to group up for voice chats.
That would be wild for me, since English isn't my first language and you all would probably laugh at my accent lol. But still, it sounds fun, though I don't really know how servers even work lol

D

Deleted member

I'll be too intimidated to post there even if I shishpost 24/7 here but Discord just gives me a whole different aura as if everyone was judging me
"Oh crap, this topic ended 5 minutes ago, it's not even more relevant"
*replies to a post from 20 pages ago*
That would be wild for me, since English isn't my first language and you all would probably laugh at my accent lol. But still, it sounds fun, though I don't really know how servers even work lol
We can just curse them at our native languages then :p

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Good point.

Honestly, if there wasn't any bell noise whenever she walks, I'd probably not have noticed it was a collar either.
Yeah...

Also... a random question, is it safe to use my phone's USB type C cable to charge Switch?It's USB Type A to USB C but I recently bought another USB Type c to C cable from Xiaomi as well... I am getting a USB type C charging brick soon because I heard this charges Switch faster than USB Type A to Type C.

I know that cables with 56 OHM resistor is good, but... how can we tell? By price? By certification?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
People took my server idea seriously?
You're not supposed to take me seriously, don't you know who I am?
I mean if people actually wanted to do such a thing, then I guess I could arrange it
but I won't do voice chat because of reasons

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Another smash social related discord server would be nice to see. You know, I should VC with Shisho at some point.

Ivander

Smash Legend
New FEH Comic.
We need an official English version. Just because this is one of those comics that has a "joke" that involves Japanese puns and gets lost in translation. But regardless, Kiran seems to know very well who "Marth" is(well, he should considering he mentioned Awakening's mechanics and thus has played Awakening).
Than again, it could be his attempt at getting Marth to become Lucina because he doesn't have a Lucina. You never know with these Gacha players...

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Does anybody know how to fix the joysticks for Joycons? I find that my Switch's left Joycon has been sticking or not registering direction inputs lately, even in handheld mode.

I wouldn't want to risk taking it apart, and new Joycons cost about $100 Canadian, so that's more of a last resort.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Does anybody know how to fix the joysticks for Joycons? I find that my Switch's left Joycon has been sticking or not registering direction inputs lately, even in handheld mode.

I wouldn't want to risk taking it apart, and new Joycons cost about $100 Canadian, so that's more of a last resort.
That sounds like its an "inside the joycon" issue if it isnt picking up inputs

Chrono.

SKELLUX is making a large scale Odyssey mod that jacks up the difficulty, among other things.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I accidentally slept 14 hours, that was a trip.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

I have the same problem, but it's with the right joy-con, so most games are still pretty much playable except Splatoon 2 because that game needs precise camera movement. Still, it really sucks and I really don't know any other solution than buying a brand new joy-con. I'm trying to save for both a Pro Controller and Smash for this Chritsmas, but it would make my Switch more of a home console than a portable and that's bad.

If you find any way of fixing it I would also like to know.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Unrelated comment here...but you got a hot picture of Lyn as well as Dio being Kiran getting his tongue game all over an orb just to gain a hero nobody needs...that is right and weird
Eat my ****
C3EC3D6F-34FD-4149-9BC3-AB3835C32012.jpeg
AE78764A-2C02-458C-8209-A87D43B2BD78.jpeg
2A6EDA0A-4EBC-4E87-B950-961F2F08D1D5.gif

I wish I could help...but I’m also I’m the same predicament as you...so oof to us both
I have the same problem, but it's with the right joy-con, so most games are still pretty much playable except Splatoon 2 because that game needs precise camera movement. Still, it really sucks and I really don't know any other solution than buying a brand new joy-con. I'm trying to save for both a Pro Controller and Smash for this Chritsmas, but it would make my Switch more of a home console than a portable and that's bad.

If you find any way of fixing it I would also like to know.
nvm...oof to all three of us

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
D

Deleted member

I've got a Discord server up if you wanted to be on one despite my many pessimistic views on the service and two people I've dealt with on there. I don't want to make it sound like advertising though. I'm talking with two friends (not the other two I just brought up. These are cool) about merging my server with theirs too in a way so more people can drive up activity. However, I have to let them be comfortable and fit in with people like you guys first.

If you're the slightest bit interested, go ahead and open the spoiler. Do note this will last up to six hours. Then it goes away. Poof. It's gone.

If the link is down tell me if you're still interested so I can put up another one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Unrelated comment here...but you got a hot picture of Lyn as well as Dio being Kiran getting his tongue game all over an orb just to gain a hero nobody needs...that is right and weird
I mean, Lyn is always hot whatever she's wearing, just having some spooky clothes on for the time we're on. And the signature isn't Dio, but Kakyoin, MILF hunter and profesional cherrylicker cosplaying as Kiran and getting Bartre like we always do lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom