• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
im a bit surprised on yugi making it to jump force, with konami and all

there should have been a ****ing metal gear anime so we could have gotten snake smh

Speaking of Shonen Jump, the latest cover of WSJ cracks me up...
giraffe lookin ass in the back

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
That is so blatantly Numbuh 1 it's insulting. I don't even see that voice fitting him...
Hey man, if Troy Baker and Nolan North and Yuri Lowenthal can get away with being in every single thing ever and doing their one single voice, then numbah one can become a hamon user.

D

Deleted member

when i wasn't looking shinylegendary's avi, title, and signature suddenly became the best on this wretched site
It feels nice to have a fan. :dr^_^:

Your avatar fits you so perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

im a bit surprised on yugi making it to jump force, with konami and all

there should have been a ****ing metal gear anime so we could have gotten snake smh

giraffe lookin *** in the back
He was already in Jump Ultimate Stars anyway.

Aka the real Jump Force.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
aka JUST MAKE A 2D FIGHTER BANDAI IT ISNT HARD
Even if we'd only get two or three characters per series, I'd pay good money for Arc System Works to make a Dragon Ball FighterZ-style Jump game. (though I figure that we'd be getting a One Piece game next if they made another licensed game in the same style)

Chrono.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
no he isn't

jonathan is way more powerful, he's just unga bunga in approach

jonathan is direct hamon, joseph is applied hamon that jonathan learned last-minute from dire after he got ****ing pwned by dio. that's the gimmick.
But Joseph did kill 2 (pretty much) gods and sent another into space.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But Joseph did kill 2 (pretty much) gods and sent another into space.
and he didn't touch a single one with his bare hands. he used plotholes and asspulls to meme his way to victory half the time. the only one that was orchestrated in a fairly intelligent way was esidisi and the wool cap

unlike chad jonathan, who would punch them and they would immediately ****ing die because he fears no vampire

KMDP

Smash Legend
That’s why I’ve never had a Jill or Claire avy ever.
*Googles Jill Valentine*

*image Search is nothing but Official Art, actresses/cosplayers and the occasional lewd pic*

Apparently making tasteful 2D art of Jill is an impossibility, who knew?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
*Googles Jill Valentine*

*image Search is nothing but Official Art, actresses/cosplayers and the occasional lewd pic*

Apparently making tasteful 2D art of Jill is an impossibility, who knew?
It’s not even good lewd pics either. They’re all just pics from like 2005 when apparently nobody coukd draw.

D

Deleted member

Ivander Ivander Erureido Erureido
So, those memorial quests, huh? I did all of them up to America as I haven't beaten Camelot yet(I'm... getting to it).
Man, these were really easy bosses, huh? Well, I mean, when you have a Waver and a Merlin to charge up any Servant you want, that's ginna happen regardless. Loved spamming Clarent Blood Arthur against Artoria Lancer Alter lol. Mordred's niche is finally used.
Then I decided to solo Cu Alter and...
Screenshot_20190221-234941.png

Actually pretty damn easy, invincibilities ended just on the right spot for me to finish him
Screenshot_20190221-235001.png

You think you're SO good for surviving that, don't you? Take this then!
Screenshot_20190221-235007.png

We'll Be Right Back!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander Erureido Erureido
So, those memorial quests, huh? I did all of them up to America as I haven't beaten Camelot yet(I'm... getting to it).
Man, these were really easy bosses, huh? Well, I mean, when you have a Waver and a Merlin to charge up any Servant you want, that's ginna happen regardless. Loved spamming Clarent Blood Arthur against Artoria Lancer Alter lol. Mordred's niche is finally used.
Then I decided to solo Cu Alter and...
View attachment 193918
Actually pretty damn easy, invincibilities ended just on the right spot for me to finish him
View attachment 193917
You think you're SO good for surviving that, don't you? Take this then!
View attachment 193916
We'll Be Right Back!
Kinda cool that you beat him without using one of the Ignore Evade/Invincibility CEs. Usually in the Solos that involve enemies with Evade/Invincibility, you use a CE like With One Strike.

Since I finished Solomon, I could do all of the Memorial quests. Haven't done the last one yet, but I finished the rest. For my phone account, I used a whole bunch of different teams, but the MvP was definitely Mozart for making them quick. Having a Skill that gives you 50 Crit Stars to go with Merlin or Waver is pretty useful for boss fights. Anyway, with the main fights:
-Jeanne Alter: Used Shuten, Tamamo and Waver.
-Altera: Used Swimsuit Arthuria, Tamamo and Waver.
-Medea Lily and Forneus: Used Santa Alter, Rider Kintoki and Waver.
-Lancer Alter: Used Saber Alter, Nightingale and Merlin.
-Cu Alter: Used Swimsuit Arthuria, Tamamo and Waver.
-Gawain: Used the good ol' team combo of Euryale, Tamamo and Waver.
-Tiamat: Used Ruler Martha, Nightingale and Merlin.

As for my pad account.......:laugh: I Buster memed all of them except for Gawain, using Berserker Kintoki, Waver and Merlin. Altera, Forneus/Medea, Lancer Alter and Cu Alter fell in one turn, Jeanne and one Wyvern were taken out, with the other Wyvern eventually finished off by Saber Bride and Mash, and Ruler Martha took out Tiamat again. With Gawain, I used Chloe rather than Kintoki. But still, it was funny watching the first four taken out in one turn. That said, the Valentine Arjuna CE was useful for Tiamat, due to the extra damage against Divine.

Anyway, haven't fought Saber Alter yet, but I understand she's going to be hard due to the Break Bars. And there's going to be quite alot of pressure due to Saber Alter going after Casters first. That said, I do have the Servants to work with. I got Tamamo, Waver, Jeanne, Mash, Vlad III, Swimsuit Arthuria, Orion, Chloe, Saber Bride, etc. Basically, Saber Alter will be a good tutorial with dealing with Break Bars.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Should’ve had Gohan instead if Trunks too
Gohan needs to be in everything due to his perfect time as the main hero...also he deserves better as an adult
also Futaba is no longer best girl...she best sister...Makoto/Kawakami best woman followed by Haru...and **** Akechi
Hey man, if Troy Baker and Nolan North and Yuri Lowenthal can get away with being in every single thing ever and doing their one single voice, then numbah one can become a hamon user.
True

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
aw thanks brain

i didnt ask for a chernobyl of chemicals to do feelings but thanks for the thought

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kinda cool that you beat him without using one of the Ignore Evade/Invincibility CEs. Usually in the Solos that involve enemies with Evade/Invincibility, you use a CE like With One Strike.

Since I finished Solomon, I could do all of the Memorial quests. Haven't done the last one yet, but I finished the rest. For my phone account, I used a whole bunch of different teams, but the MvP was definitely Mozart for making them quick. Having a Skill that gives you 50 Crit Stars to go with Merlin or Waver is pretty useful for boss fights. Anyway, with the main fights:
-Jeanne Alter: Used Shuten, Tamamo and Waver.
-Altera: Used Swimsuit Arthuria, Tamamo and Waver.
-Medea Lily and Forneus: Used Santa Alter, Rider Kintoki and Waver.
-Lancer Alter: Used Saber Alter, Nightingale and Merlin.
-Cu Alter: Used Swimsuit Arthuria, Tamamo and Waver.
-Gawain: Used the good ol' team combo of Euryale, Tamamo and Waver.
-Tiamat: Used Ruler Martha, Nightingale and Merlin.

As for my pad account.......:laugh: I Buster memed all of them except for Gawain, using Berserker Kintoki, Waver and Merlin. Altera, Forneus/Medea, Lancer Alter and Cu Alter fell in one turn, Jeanne and one Wyvern were taken out, with the other Wyvern eventually finished off by Saber Bride and Mash, and Ruler Martha took out Tiamat again. With Gawain, I used Chloe rather than Kintoki. But still, it was funny watching the first four taken out in one turn. That said, the Valentine Arjuna CE was useful for Tiamat, due to the extra damage against Divine.

Anyway, haven't fought Saber Alter yet, but I understand she's going to be hard due to the Break Bars. And there's going to be quite alot of pressure due to Saber Alter going after Casters first. That said, I do have the Servants to work with. I got Tamamo, Waver, Jeanne, Mash, Vlad III, Swimsuit Arthuria, Orion, Chloe, Saber Bride, etc. Basically, Saber Alter will be a good tutorial with dealing with Break Bars.
His Protection from Arrows is only two hits so it wasn't much of an issue. Thousand-Year Curse is what really helped me as I put that on my Georgios to delay his NP just enough.
I used the Yggdmillenia Tree or whatever it's called though I doubt it made much of a difference lol

Chrono.

Damn ****ing right it is. I did my S+ run in that costume.

I've been doing my best to convert as many as possible to my favorite game franchise.
I get anxious and scared too easily lol so I'll likely never play it myself, but I'm fine just watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom