• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
> the Wikia site was the problem

why am I not surprised :p
can we just nuke Wikia off the internet already please
I now have the superior FE Wiki in my search engines, so all is right.

Maybe you should change the Wiki's name to "The Better Fire Emblem Wiki (en)"
He's pretty famous for the Trap cards, Crush Card and Ring of Destruction(which in the JP version was literally a ring belt that held a bunch of grenades). The former that destroyed any monster that had over 1500 ATK and the latter for destroying any face-up monster and dealing life point damage to both players. I believe he also used Vorse Raider, which was also pretty famous for being a 1900 4-star monster at the time. He also used a bunch of Clown cards that he used in tandem with his Trap cards, like Saggi the Dark Clown and Petan the Dark Clown. And I believe he used the XYZ Union Monsters before Chazz.
He also holds one of the most broken cards in the game, Chaos End Dragon, the opposite to Yugi's Black Luster Soldier.
There's also "Paladin of White Dragon", as well as Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon (and all the Blue-Eyes archetype).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

THAT DLC LIST IS LEGIT **** I THOUGHT MIZUMI WAS JOKING BISCUIT IS COMING *******
god why do they have to be dlc I'm not paying for that

Potato_

Smash Lord
I wish this was real just for Biscuit why does Mizumi gotta play me like this
There was a problem fetching the tweet
TFW we actually get not one, but TWO Bleach characters and my only reaction is "meh." My dream for Byakuya is dead.

At least Kaiba and Bakugo are kinda cool. All Might seems like a complete waste when Deku is already in and no Yu Yu Hakusho is sad as hell.

D

Deleted member

THAT DLC LIST IS LEGIT **** I THOUGHT MIZUMI WAS JOKING BISCUIT IS COMING *******
god why do they have to be dlc I'm not paying for that
What do you have against Biscuit? Also, are you telling me you got Jump Force?

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
TFW we actually get not one, but TWO Bleach characters and my only reaction is "meh." My dream for Byakuya is dead.

At least Kaiba and Bakugo are kinda cool. All Might seems like a complete waste when Deku is already in and no Yu Yu Hakusho is sad as hell.
lowkey want Hitsugaya to come with Matsumoto

All Might wouldn't be quite the same as Deku; even though they have the same power, part of Deku's character development, especially in Season 3, is creating his own style and moving away from All Might's battle methods.

TL;DR All Might is more punchy-punchy, Deku is kicky-kicky.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
also I'm sure the most glaring omission of all from the list of NIWA wikis is obvious to everyone here, but never fear because I have been taking that particular task upon myself. :p

also I dunno how many people use Discord bots but while I'm at it I may as well plug mine too; it does Fire Emblem stuff which means people actually use it unlike the above thing

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm betting on Banjo being in as a Microsoft rep, but I don't think they're Brave. Too much stuff points to Dragon Quest, even if you ignore Vergeben.
I don’t know. I don’t think brave fits elderick stat wise.

My bigger problem though is that verge being ignored has me discounting most most leakers. They never spoke out until verge did, which to me that’s piggybacking. And there’s been a lot of back and forth with rumors discussing the square rep.

The only things I’ll consider valid for elderick right now are the 5chan leak that predicted just him and joker, and that post about the braves shield. The later could easily mean nothing though or be leak bait. But there’s no way to prove that either way atm.

D

Deleted member

What do you have against Biscuit? Also, are you telling me you got Hump Force?
I'm hyped for her you nerd. Biscuit is one of my favorites from HxH she deserves the recognition.
Though no, I don't have it nor do I plan on getting it but I like to see the roster being improved.

All Might wouldn't be quite the same as Deku; even though they have the same power, part of Deku's character development, especially in Season 3, is creating his own style and moving away from All Might's battle methods.

Jumo Force Deku uses his base kit from before Shoot Style though.
Not that it matters, even in One's Justice, base Deku and All Might play very differently already.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Reggie leaving really feels like an end of an era. I mean the whole era from 2004-the present age. Back when Iwata and Reggie were at the helms of NCL and NoA respectively. The company felt a lot more lively back then and the Directs had funny skits. Whereas now, it feels so monotone and corporate. I guess that's the whole model created in the Kimishima era as well as the current president. Neither of whom had the same charm and grace Iwata had.

Suffice to say, i'm going to miss the dynamic Reggie had with Iwata and Bill. The company isn't going to be the same anymore and it's unfortunate.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Reggie leaving really feels like an end of an era. I mean the whole era from 2004-the present age. Back when Iwata and Reggie were at the helms of NCL and NoA respectively. The company felt a lot more lively back then and the Directs had funny skits. Whereas now, it feels so monotone and corporate. I guess that's the whole model created in the Fukushima era as well as the current president. Neither of whom had the same charm and grace Iwata had.

Suffice to say, i'm going to miss the dynamic Reggie had with Iwata and Bill. The company isn't going to be the same anymore and it's unfortunate.
Reggie has been Nintendo President for 15 years.

That's quite the legacy.

D

Deleted member

also I'm sure the most glaring omission of all from the list of NIWA wikis is obvious to everyone here, but never fear because I have been taking that particular task upon myself. :p

also I dunno how many people use Discord bots but while I'm at it I may as well plug mine too; it does Fire Emblem stuff which means people actually use it unlike the above thing
A good EO wiki? Finally some good ****ing food

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Reggie has been Nintendo President for 15 years.

That's quite the legacy.
Indeed. It's going to be tough for Doug Bowser to step in his shoes. He'll be missed.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm betting on Banjo being in as a Microsoft rep, but I don't think they're Brave. Too much stuff points to Dragon Quest, even if you ignore Vergeben.
Yeah I agree with this. Even as someone who's not that big on DQ in Smash, to doubt a character from the series is just foolish at this point. Even without the leaks, DQ has had a huge presence on Nintendo platforms for the past decade + and especially now on the Switch. Plus it's cultural legacy in Japan.

That being said, I'm holding out hope for Banjo even though I think Steve is more likely. Neither of whom are Brave of course.

Potato_

Smash Lord

This is true, but when you bring it into a game like Jump Force it basically feels the same, powered up punches are basically going to be all All-Might does. Deku has shoot style sure, but moveset wise they're most likely going to be pretty similar still, with their different "smashes", on top of that despite Deku having his season 3 look, most of his moveset IS punches. I'm just dissapointed they decided to go with another One for All user when MHA has so many interesting characters to use.

They could've taken Shigaraki, Todoroki or even Mina and it'd be a lot more interesting.

*laughs in minecraft steve*
Wouldn't even be mad, he's got potential and I get to watch the meltdown online.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yeah I agree with this. Even as someone who's not that big on DQ in Smash, to doubt a character from the series is just foolish at this point. Even without the leaks, DQ has had a huge presence on Nintendo platforms for the past decade + and especially now on the Switch. Plus it's cultural legacy in Japan.

That being said, I'm holding out hope for Banjo even though I think Steve is more likely. Neither of whom are Brave of course.
Hell, DQ has cultural legacy in general.

It was the first JRPG, almost every RPG that exists today owes at least a little to Dragon Quest (also D&D, but that would be impossible).

I'm holding out hope for Agumon, among others.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
A good EO wiki? Finally some good ****ing food
I mean, right now it's more like "it exists" than "it's good". But I suppose "it exists" alone is enough to make it better than the alternative. :p This is what I was doing all of the datamining for a while back, so all of that should be going up on there eventually.

also if you want an actually good wiki there are plenty of empty pages on there that could use some work, so... :p

Chrono.

That Jump Force DLC seems flaccid as hell.

Kaiba is the best pick. Not a huge fan of the big 3 getting further inflated. I hope it's Kid Buu who got in. Biscuit is a really good character but doesnt really do anything for me atm. All Might and Bakugou are unsurprising. Bleach getting 2 characters is somewhat surprising, since it tends to get shafted when it comes to cross overs, but this would almost put it on par with the big 3.

No new series is the biggest disappointment.
Honestly, I am glad they went for All Might instead of Neo Vegeta, though I wouldn't have minded Todoroki or Shigaraki.
Bakugou is in too.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For those with the Ultima keyblade in kingdom hearts 3, a question.

Is the oricharaclum plus you get from the mailbox a one time thing or can multiple post cards get you it?

I got it once from the mailbox but I’m not sure if it lets you do it again

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Kaiba is the best pick. Not a huge fan of the big 3 getting further inflated. I hope it's Kid Buu who got in. Biscuit is a really good character but doesnt really do anything for me atm. All Might and Bakugou are unsurprising. Bleach getting 2 characters is somewhat surprising, since it tends to get shafted when it comes to cross overs, but this would almost put it on par with the big 3.

Bakugou is in too.
what is the Jump Force dlc?

Chrono.

Oh apparently Kenpachi and Byakuya (both from Bleach) are in the games files too, but it seems they were both scrapped rather than being planned.

Same goes for Hyoga and Andromeda Shun (both from Saint Seiya.)

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster

Bakugou is in too.
Oh I missed that, but well All Might is still a good choice for a third MHA rep.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Hey everyone! The alek poster Writers' Team has learned of the news regarding Reggie Fils-Amie's resignation and replacement by Doug Bowser as president of Nintendo of America. The whole team is hard at work on a joke that humorously juxtaposes Doug Bowser's last name and that of Bowser, the fictional villain from the popular "Super Mario" series of games, which was produced by Nintendo itself. Stay tuned everyone, and greetings from everyone in the Writers' Team!

Chrono.

what is the Jump Force dlc?
- Kaiba (Yugioh)
- All Might (MHA)
- Bakugou Katsuki (MHA)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- Buu (DBZ, unknown which iteration of Buu)
- Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
- Biscuit Krueger (Hunter X Hunter)
- Grimmjow (Bleach)
- Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach)

And 4 characters who were seemingly in the base game, but scrapped, unknown if they're gonna be in the game but doesn't seem likely:
- Andromeda Shun (Saint Seiya)
- Cygnus Hyoga (Saint Seiya)
- Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach)
- Kenpachi Zaraki (Bleach)

Potato_

Smash Lord
Oh apparently Kenpachi and Byakuya (both from Bleach) are in the games files too, but it seems they were both scrapped rather than being planned.

Same goes for Hyoga and Andromeda Shun (both from Saint Seiya.)

KENPACHI WOULD'VE BEEN AMAZING TOO

Where'd you find this out?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
- Kaiba (Yugioh)
- All Might (MHA)
- Bakugou Katsuki (MHA)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- Buu (DBZ, unknown which iteration of Buu)
- Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
- Biscuit Krueger (Hunter X Hunter)
- Grimmjow (Bleach)
- Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach)

And 4 characters who were seemingly in the base game, but scrapped, unknown if they're gonna be in the game but doesn't seem likely:
- Andromeda Shun (Saint Seiya)
- Cygnus Hyoga (Saint Seiya)
- Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach)
- Kenpachi Zaraki (Bleach)
Time for some Blue Eyes White Dragons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom