• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So decided to take the plunge with Fire Emblem for the first time with Shadow Dragon on Wii U VC. I like the presentation thus far. Need to learn that triangle though probably.
Legitimately one of the most underrated games in the series. Enjoy!

Make sure to use Caeda and forge her Wing Spear as soon as you can. And don't be afraid to use Jagen either. Some folks call him a beginner trap, but honestly, Shadow Dragon!Jagen's base stats are good enough to carry him through the majority of the game and if you want him to be broken, reclassed him to a Dracoknight.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Who's ready to use Labo as a controller for Smash? :upsidedown:

But seriously, this is awesome!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Well, now I have a reason to buy Labo because I legit wanna try playing Ultimate with that cardboard fishing rod.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Mario Kart Labo support is cool and all, but when are we getting a Switch port of Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3 with Labo support?

D

Deleted member

Screenshot_20180625-222714~4.png

Kotaku please shut the **** up
Screenshot_20180625-222714~3.png

Nevermind Kotaku is good civilization
"A smarter man would save here"
*continues on without saving*

-Me, pretty much every time I go to do ANYTHING in Persona 5.
This post makes me feel uncomfortable, how can you play anything without saving 5 times in a row before saving again just to make sure you saved?

Nintendo please stop trying to sell me literal cardboard

View attachment 150191
Kotaku please shut the **** up
View attachment 150192
Nevermind Kotaku is good civilization

This post makes me feel uncomfortable, how can you play anything without saving 5 times in a row before saving again just to make sure you saved?

Nintendo please stop trying to sell me literal cardboard
When I do save, I save 30 times. I also walk headfirst into boss fights with no SP instead of losing, possibly losing an hour of progress.
:061:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaking of Shadow Dragon though, here comes a Heroes update...I finally had enough Dew.
Next up is Wing Sword, then Parthia.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just saw the Doroach and Dark Meta Knight gameplay teasers

Dark Meta Knight using Sword and Mirror. A boring character just got more interesting. To play at least

And Doroach using what GameXplain called "A Bell" (When it was really the Triple Star)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Two of the most infamous Sonic games are fully playable near perfectly on emulators within the same week.

What a time to be alive.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

They've got Gamecube controller support, so why would you stick with Labo controllers when the top tier control option exists?

Chrono.

I just saw the Doroach and Dark Meta Knight gameplay teasers

Dark Meta Knight using Sword and Mirror. A boring character just got more interesting. To play at least

And Doroach using what GameXplain called "A Bell" (When it was really the Triple Star)
Was the third character supposed to be Adeleine or Taranza?

I know both were datamined but don't recall where.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder if the paint ability was specifically for Adeleine and the spider ability was specifically for Taranza.

But then again, Dark Meta Knight uses mirror and mirror is not in the game

D

Deleted member

Back! I can play Minecraft again.

I am exploring a Pirate Ship right now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't want to go too crazy with the Steam sales as I need to pre-order Sonic Mania Plus soon among other things, but I just remembered the FFXIII Trilogy is on Steam, so I picked up all three games for a total of about €22.

I think I came out pretty satisfied with this sale, even if all but one of the games I bought were games I have already played to death lol.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Being able to do smash bros moves in real life is the ultimate tech.

Only pro players can wave dash with labo fishing rod

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Two of the most infamous Sonic games are fully playable near perfectly on emulators within the same week.

What a time to be alive.

Considering one of them is Sonic 06, is that really saying much? :V

Being able to do smash bros moves in real life is the ultimate tech.

Only pro players can wave dash with labo fishing rod
The year is 20LB...

Everyone uses the fishing rod at TAS levels of perfection...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Considering one of them is Sonic 06, is that really saying much? :V
I mean, regardless of the game's actual quality, Xenia is still in it's early stages so having Sonic '06 fully playable is an achievement. Any game being fully playable is.

Same thing for Rise of Lyric and CEMU, though that emulator is a bit more developed.

And in the case of Rise of Lyric at least, emulating it actually improves the experience because of the resolution and performance boost, which were two of the game's biggest issues on Wii U.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean, regardless of the game's actual quality, Xenia is still in it's early stages so having Sonic '06 fully playable is an achievement. Any game being fully playable is.

Same thing for Rise of Lyric and CEMU, though that emulator is a bit more developed.

And in the case of Rise of Lyric at least, emulating it actually improves the experience because of the resolution and performance boost, which were two of the game's biggest issues on Wii U.
Rise of Lyric being actually better?

Dang...

No. Punish him mods. Make him suffer.
What if I end up liking it~? ;)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I was looking up some tracks and found something cool from Spider-Man Lethal Foes.

I'm pretty sure this is the stage where you fight Venom. Probably my favorite track in the game.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm seriously getting into this really bad state of mind everytime I'm finished work. I feel like I should be more relaxed or at least relieved that the day is done but instead I just start stressing out immensely, even moreso than when I'm actually in the middle of my shift working my ass off doing ****. It's really not good for me all this extra unnecessary stress.

I really need to figure this **** out soon and find a new job. At least one that significantly decreases my hours which would give me a lot more flexibility with my own free time. Cuz my boss ain't doing **** with my schedule despite my objections with my hours.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm seriously getting into this really bad state of mind everytime I'm finished work. I feel like I should be more relaxed or at least relieved that the day is done but instead I just start stressing out immensely, even moreso than when I'm actually in the middle of my shift working my *** off doing ****. It's really not good for me all this extra unnecessary stress.

I really need to figure this **** out soon and find a new job. At least one that significantly decreases my hours which would give me a lot more flexibility with my own free time. Cuz my boss ain't doing **** with my schedule despite my objections with my hours.
I hope you get it sorted out man.

I kind of know what happens when you get more stressed after doing something rather than while you are in the middle of doing it instead. It can be a weird feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom