• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
On one hand, I agree. Obvious the former user isn't in a healthy mental space, and getting memed on and spited by former friends certainly doesn't help.

On the other, the former user put everyone here through powerful emotions for the sake of attention, and to cope some people turn to comedy, including creating memes. In this context, I support memeing as it helps those people express and deal with their emotions.

And before you go "then those people need to get a better coping mechanism," there isn't necessarily a right or wrong coping mechanism. Sure, some have been shown to work better than others, but people should have the option to use whatever coping mechanism works best for them. I'm not going to rip that away from them, nor should anyone else.
Honestly my memes weren’t really meant to be offensive...

On the other hand it’s impressive how we can go from “No kid deserves to go through this” to “I don’t care about his mental state he was being a *****”

D

Deleted member

"Two wrongs don't make a right", says person to victims who have done nothing wrong while comparing them to their abuser.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
On the other hand it’s impressive how we can go from “No kid deserves to go through this” to “I don’t care about his mental state he was being a *****”
odd how the dynamic shifts a little when it turns out he's been lying for attention about going through **** that some members of our families have actually had to go through and suffer

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
yeah smash dlc is cool and all but how about that mario maker 2 folks

thread's gonna be nothing but sharing and commenting on levels for weeks and i can't wait
"OMG GUYS, CHECK OUT THIS COOL LEVEL I MADE, IT'S CALLED "BOWSER'S REVENGE 2: THE REVENGE OF BOWSER, IT'S SO COOL AND UNIQUE AND NOT LIKE THOSE OTHER 100000 BOWSER BOSS FIGHTS LEVELS! TRY IT!"

yipee, can't wait.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Guys let's not talk about it in this thread please. I don't want another lock.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
odd how the dynamic shifts a little when it turns out he's been lying for attention about going through **** that some members of our families have actually had to go through and suffer
No I get it, I was just saying it’s interesting how fast people’s opinions can change.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I get that, but I don't see the point of making so many posts about how he's the absolute worst thing to ever exist since Hitler or something like that. Like, I get that's it's a coping mechanism, but man, there's gotta be healthier ways to cope.

It's probably for the best that we refrain from further speak about this, lest we want to get in trouble.
>Brelooming is the worst thing since Hitler
Literally no one said that, we’re not comparing a kid to a Nazi dictator, we’re just calling him out for playing with our emotions and begging for attention. He was very welcomed in our community and always got likes and replies to his posts but apparently that wasn’t enough for him. Most of my memes are about us and not him anyway. Anything I said directly to him was telling him that he needs help.

osby

Smash Obsessed
No I get it, I was just saying it’s interesting how fast people’s opinions can change.
People are reasonably upset over someone essentially emotionally abusing them.

Nobody should use this as an excuse to break the rules of the thread, but it's no surprise people reacted fast.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Makoto, I get, but the fact that the others (especially Kawakami) are relationship options is just bizarre to me. Especially Kawakami, where he's basically blackmailing her for part of that storyline. (Takemi's about as bad, considering that she's significantly older than Joker and treating him like an employee/guinea pig)
A hot teacher who also has some dirt on you (which still connects to her dirt) and takes lots of your money to deal with unfortunate circumstances, only to learn how to be her best self thanks to a “delinquent” trouble student and then they become friends who can show one another different sides of them...or the ultimate student/teacher lovers (Ren knows that’s the best part)...I see nothing bizarre here

Takemi though...most doctors are hot, and she’s one of them (that and she’s wholesome)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
>Brelooming is the worst thing since Hitler
Literally no one said that, we’re not comparing a kid to a Nazi dictator, we’re just calling him out for playing with our emotions and begging for attention. He was very welcomed in our community and always got likes and replies to his posts but apparently that wasn’t enough for him. Most of my memes are about us and not him anyway. Anything I said directly to him was telling him that he needs help.
Of course no one said that, it's called a hyperbole. I'm exaggerrating a bit, but with the way some users acted, it might as well be.

Also, I said before I don't want to talk about this anymore, so lets put this to a rest.

D

Deleted member

Well, here's a conversation topic: Verge may be inconsistent because he may not actually have been one guy:

[censor dodging mod edit :^)]
Verge was a burger, an attorney, an army general, a plumber, and a vampire slayer all rolled into one.

You can't expect me to type anything that makes sense after summer just began.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well, here's a conversation topic: Verge may be inconsistent because he may not actually have been one guy:

Verge has already stated like multiple times that's ****ing stupid.

But **** it, I'm bored let's buy into this, PushDustIn PushDustIn is DEFINITELY in on it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guys please choose carefully an option:

-Felicia
-Eirika
-Flora
-L'Arachel
-Lene
-Azura

Potato_

Smash Lord
So uhh, I'm just gonna tiptoe around the Social thread stuff...

I saw John Wick 3 over the weekend. Was pretty good, have some small gripes with it but overall it was good.

Hey y'all. Scott here?

I dunno.

Go listen to IGOR.

Call me call me caaaall meeeee.
Dude the album is SO good.

CAUSE YOU MAKE MY EARTH QUAKE

Remember when that one leaker guy claimed Verge was like 6 people?

And then everyone in the Social was Verge?

Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom