• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
@PushDustIn is actually Reggie.

Discuss.
No wonder it was so easy to get those Famitsu articles translated. :4pacman:

Vergeben?

Considering how dead wrong he has been on everything since Smash got leaked, he's a straight up joke.
More accurately, his sources are only good for leaking base games. At this point I'm waiting for E3 to burn whatever shreds of credibility he has left.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wanna bribe osby into letting me be a mod. /s
Broke: Bribing Cyndane into letting yourself become a mod

Woke: Bribing Cyndane into letting Faygoshill become a mod

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The universe became Vergeben when Thanos snapped.

"Did you do it?"

"Yes."

"What did it cost?"

"Everything."

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Being a mod sounds cool, but I really don't want to supervise you guys for a good portion of my day.

I don't wanna lose my sanity.

That said, I would like to contribute to something at least, but I don't think I have the skills to do so.

D

Deleted member

Push bribed his way into the staff, you can tell as he's only logged on twice since October and is still a mod
You've complained about Push still being a mod probably more times than there are people who still remember Push is a mod.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm not denying that what Breloom did was terrible, but man some of you guys are taking the hate just a bit too far.

And I know someone is gonna hit me back with, "well, he took his stunt too far", well two wrongs don't make a right
I dont hate him, Im just really dissapointed

D

Deleted member

Most of us are. Sorry you had to go through this **** because of some sick ego satisfaction.
If I do make things worse somehow, don't fear to warn me so.

I know well that you don't wish any bad for me, and any observation you make regarding my posts always helps me to improve.

And in the same way you try to help me evolve as a person, I will try to help you with any possible thing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
L'Arachel has 3 votes
Azura has 2
Felicia 1

Guess we have a WinRAR

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Being a mod can be cool sometimes, but I still haven't gotten paid for my years of service. :urg:
Most importantly, my profile gets to be themed red all the time! Be it Ken Masters or Strong Bad it's always on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom